Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Valentines?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GentleHand
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Valentines?Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
HAH, i made my own dates, out of paper cut outs and blow up latex!
animated a few pictures in adobe and WALLAH insta date.
Just kidding,

I actually forgot it was Valentines this year cause im single at last!
i guess being in toooo many relationships tooo fast can make one like being single.
but yah, Tennessee WOOHOO, hate/'love it? anyone else?
I went out and party'd at Liquid and campus and fiction and carousel II, and all kindsa places its freekin 7am and im still stoked. (glad i don't drink!) or i'd be dead shnockered too.

I think i remember getting engaged to a few cute ladies at liquid though, don't recall, it was all a blur!....

i agree with "Next year it will be better" thats a good idea, maybe settlin down n all, but BAH that can be boring and mundane with the wrong woman, specially when id rather eat nails then listen to ... well.. the guys know what i mean!

later people.
 TRIGGA1975
Msg: 7
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/19/2005 6:11:00 AM
HERE 4 THE PARTY!!!
 wellbuiltbrotha
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/18/2005 6:36:49 PM
new in nashville and looking for friends to get together, if interested, send me a note
 SharonSkinner
Msg: 18
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/2/2005 9:55:14 AM
Hi there mine name is Sharon, and I live in memphis. I am dark brown and looking forward to meet people.........
 angel_eyes_4u
Msg: 21
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/21/2005 2:31:30 PM
Hello Im Misty I am 27 live in the Tri-cities area in northeast Tn. I enjoy spending tme with son taking walks and working out. I work full-time and own my own buisness on the side love to laugh and hang out...... looking for love ....
 toddintn
Msg: 28
lets do this..whats the worst that could happen?
Posted: 6/15/2005 12:03:30 AM
this is the start of the :we all want sex, build a forum for that let people cum and go..safely and satisfied...let me know what you think.
 toddintn
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/15/2005 12:04:35 AM
sounds great to me...and some of the other males if talked to on here.
 toddintn
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/15/2005 12:05:34 AM
all in all the woman has a better choice, and a much better menu to look off of.
 Desirable_intoxication
Msg: 33
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/29/2005 5:40:59 PM
Hello Peoples,

I'm hannaH. I'm originally from Virginia Beach, Virginia, but my parents wanted to be closer to their family in Kentucky and Alabama and so i ended up in Sevierville, TN. I honestly hate it here. Its a big culture shock. In Virginia i was used to hanging out with mostly black people and before i got here, i'd never heard of so many racists. I've been dancing for over 10 years. I was disapointed to find out that this part of Tennessee doesn't seem to know what real hip-hop is.
Anyway, i'm really just looking for a cool christian dude to hang out with, or maybe just chat online to. In Tennessee all i seem to find are the christians who are only "christian" on Sunday.
Feel free to message me. Boredom is overwhelming here.
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 41
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:29:24 PM
Hey all in Tennessee-just wanted to say hello-back to the forums-they rule!!
 agoodtouch
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/12/2005 6:02:45 PM
well I hope I am doing this right, Hello out there is there any life and how to you tell as for me in search of fun and someone who wants to do things, I am a massagetherapist and a nurse in a cosmetic clinic I give botox shots and laser people all day would like to talk and dothings please let me know if I did this thing right not a computer person more of a people person
Thanks Bruce
 agoodtouch
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/18/2005 3:10:13 PM
Thank you for letting me know didnt know you had to recheck the board for a reply hope you are having a fun time in jackson
Bruce
 cathe
Msg: 50
Our Eyes Are Placed In Front,So That We May Never Look Back
Posted: 9/29/2005 5:09:43 AM
hello patrick ...

what should i say now ?? i feel tht i m speechless ... may times i try to contact you but u loose from this earth. pls keep in touch with me at least send me message
 Hugs and kisses
Msg: 62
Canadian Gal here
Posted: 12/12/2005 3:28:09 PM
Hi you all:
Coming to Nashville on the 18th and staying till the 4th. I'm a 55 year lady from Ontario looking for some parties to attend while there. If any of you POFers have any suggestion that would be great. Maybe something for New Years. Touch base at my e mail or here.

Thanks guys appreciate any in put. I find you all so pleasent and open would love to meet some of you while there. Even if it is for a cup of cheer or a coffee.
Sandy for now take care. 'Always keep a song in your heart and a twinkle in your eye"
 Hugs and kisses
Msg: 68
Canadian Gal here
Posted: 12/21/2005 8:50:19 PM
Hi Sweet Prince;

Pls. lets talk. you have this all wrong. At lease let me explain.
 Hugs and kisses
Msg: 70
Canadian Gal here
Posted: 12/22/2005 9:45:06 PM
Hi Sweet Prince ...........My Lady here:

Have not head for you so I take you have decided not to respond to my last e mail. If we don't talk how I ask can we resolve this issue. If you miss me as you say then LETS TALK. don't run from this, unless you have decided to call this connection quits. I miss hearing from you as well. So lets be mature here and deal with this.
"S"
 Hugs and kisses
Msg: 72
Canadian Gal here
Posted: 12/23/2005 7:55:28 AM
Yes all is well. Lets talk..I miss you
 Garick
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/12/2006 10:06:11 PM
Hey everyone,

Just moved into Tennessee about a month ago to be closer to family, Mom/brother/nephews been here a month now and looking forward to talking to and getting to know all these friendly and helpful people I've been told so much about. I've been a part of POF for a while now talked to a few nice folks never met though but always looking forward to meeting everyone!

A short bit about myself, Single never been married nor in very many relationships so I guess I'm not real jaded yet Been in the pet buisness for about a year after going to school for just the opposite (Computer tech work) and now really just in search of friends and someone who can be a special focus for me so hey feel free to email me I'm told I'm pretty good at listening
 boredgirl
Msg: 118
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/31/2006 9:53:53 PM
Hi. I've been on this site for a lil bit. Just checking it out. I live in southern TN. Check my profile out!
 firefighter49
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.HELLO
Posted: 2/21/2007 12:19:32 PM
I HAD A HEART ATTACK 7 YR AGO I CANNOT TALK UNLESS I HAVE A NOTE PAD TO WRITE ON MY SPELLING ANT MUCH SOORY I LIKE CAMPING AND RIDEING 4 WHEELING ANY THING OUTSIDE
 rgbandit22
Msg: 136
Hello, I am bobby
Posted: 4/23/2007 7:43:51 AM
i no about the holes in the heart and i live in friendsville tenn and wanting to no u baby
 mysticalunicorn28
Msg: 139
Hey to all fishers.....
Posted: 6/10/2007 6:16:22 PM
I am 28 and a single mom of 3. I just discovered this site a little while ago. I am just trying to see what is here. My name is Heather. Holler at me if ya want. always looking for new friends and all. talk at ya later
 ttdaddy67
Msg: 141
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/13/2007 7:05:35 PM
Hello, Im 40 yo man from Tri-Cities..looking for friends and see what happens from there. I am very fun-loving and affectionate. I have 3 kids that i get everyweekend and they are my life. I hope to hear from you soon.
 xAshAshBabyx
Msg: 142
Introduce Yourself Here.:stop:
Posted: 6/14/2007 5:04:12 AM
Hey there my name is Ashley I am a 23 year old business owner moved to the clarksville area just over a year ago. So yea *takes a bow*
 kcycrs
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Hello. I'm Charles.
Posted: 8/4/2007 1:49:52 PM
Hello. I'm Charles and I live near Nashville, I've been a member of POF since last November but I starting dating someone right after singing up. Well, that's over for now as far a serious relationship, though we are still friends. This week I updated my profile and added more pictures. Just here to see what comes up and maybe have some good, clean fun with a nice lady. I would at least like to make a few more friends. Talk to you later.javascript:smilie('')
javascript:smilie('')
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Valentines?