Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Vermont  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lostinvt
Msg: 1
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 1 of 1    
i'm lostinvt in more ways than one. I was suprised to see anything about vt. I love gardening, laughing, kids, dancing, shooting pool, arts and crafts, boating, and motorcycling not nessesarily in that order, and there are alot of other things i enjoy too many to list.
 tosii2
Msg: 10
view profile
History
The hill are alive
Posted: 5/27/2008 9:57:27 AM
I am building our house in Underhill, I am an engineer and retired early so I could finish building our house. It is on a hillside looking out over the valley, isolated, beautiful. I love everything about Vt except the black flies, and thankfully they don't last more than about 3 weeks where I am!

Happily married (almost 38 years), but alone most of the time I am in Vt (wife works in Mass), so would be wonderful to meet some people to spend some time with and enjoy our lovely state together.

Not an awful lot of posters on this thread, but maybe more look at it??? :D

hugs

Terry
 mike131313
Msg: 12
The hill are alive
Posted: 8/2/2008 12:48:45 PM
i have never been to the NE states such as vermont, N.H., and maine but would love to. i am very much an outdoor person and love camping, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, etc. maybe you can be my tour guide shay.
 sweetnsassy2u
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/26/2009 7:06:11 PM
Hey everyone,

I just moved back to the central VT area and Im looking for some kind of group or way to meet new people. I am hoping to make some connections here on POF. I am 29 and a full time college student. I work for a local call center and enjoy what I do very much, but I am lacking a social life....anyone have any ideas?
 SunnyBlueSkies23
Msg: 17
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/25/2011 1:12:38 PM
Hi everyone! I'm BlueButterflies. I LOVE Vermont...lived here all my life. I've been on pof for about 4 months,almost 5 by now I guess. It's been great...met a bunch of new friends....but,still haven't found MY someone special..... are you out there???
Show ALL Forums  > Vermont  > Introduce Yourself Here.