Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Introductions  > fancy fish...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Highfive
Msg: 9
fancy fish...Page 1 of 1    
If you are a fisherman, I am Charlie Tuna.
 airplane_geek
Msg: 12
fancy fish...
Posted: 6/3/2005 5:26:27 PM
"so plenty fish in the sea. I am wondering if i'd play "fishman""

Try baiting me with chocolate...

sobeit4U
Msg: 14
fancy fish...
Posted: 6/21/2005 12:38:35 PM
You would be a rainbow fish, when I saw your picture you just radiant with beauty, just like a rainbow.
 bcjeremy
Msg: 15
angry frogs
Posted: 6/22/2005 1:38:03 AM
There are so many books in the world that sometimes we need to judge books by their cover or else we would never read very many books at all. That being said... when trying to sell your book, make sure it has a nice cover.

Myself, I usually read books referred to me by someone else. The more I know and trust the person giving the reference, the more faith I have that it will be a good book.
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 20
fancy fish...
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:27:36 AM
lol this is too funny
I used to throw a fish net out on the salty waters...and the darn cat fish eat bait.lol
happy fishin lady...
Show ALL Forums  > Introductions  > fancy fish...