Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > anyone been to thialand?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 April80
Msg: 5
anyone been to thialand?Page 1 of 1    
I've only been to bangkok, air was hell. had sore throat after a weeks stay.
thai are alright, but not the cab driver.

best place on earth? bora bora.
 sanxin
Msg: 9
anyone been to thialand?
Posted: 5/9/2006 7:23:28 PM
Have been there... a beautiful contry....but would not think it was the best place on the earth.
 Bellabo
Msg: 11
view profile
History
anyone been to thialand?
Posted: 7/15/2006 1:01:20 PM
I've been Krabi, (not so great) full of honeymooners and ladies of the night,so we ferried to Phi Phi, that was amazing (where 'The Beach' was filmed)
Spent a perfect day, lazing on a boat feeding parrot fish pineapple and watchin the sun set, bliss... then ferried to Phuket (too touristy for me) then Bangkok (preferred Kuala Lumpar)..

All in all Thailand is amazing but its what you make it, make sure you travel with a like minded companion and you will have fun no matter what..

Can anyone tell me what Phi Phi is like now, Iwas there the month before the tsunami and would be interested on its welfare post.. have fun wherever you go x
 Kelley-fish
Msg: 17
view profile
History
anyone been to thialand?
Posted: 7/25/2006 9:27:33 PM
Yep! I've been to thailand 5 or 6 times. I'd go there for visa(passport) runs from Taiwan, 45min flight, for a week or so.

Diving! Koh Tao has some incredible visibility, cheap bungalos ($5/night) at the quiet end of the beach.

Good times! In Pattaya (hooker central :( ) I rented a Yamaha R1 $18 for 24hours and rode it to the cambodian border 270km/h, FUN!

Food! Prawns the size of lobsters (not a lie) at the price of a hamburger.

Beaches! White sand and crystal clear water.

Koh=island

Koh Phi Phi was great

Koh Samet nice beaches and lots of singles

Koh Chiang more of the same.

Koh Tao has the best diving.

Go!
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > anyone been to thialand?