Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous beli      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JessKO
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people? Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
At least atheists don't have missionaries going door to door.

Can you imagine that??
In the Bible belt?
 woodrow9876
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?
Posted: 2/16/2005 3:40:00 PM
I'm of the opinion that you can't avoid the 'spreading the word' problem. It's a doctrine for some, and that's gonna be that.

However, since they aren't going to stop, I have taken the opinion that this is also open season for me to raise my beliefs.

If I'm at a family gathering (back in the day with Ex, who's family has a great number of fundamentalist christians) and someone is going to spout off about this or that need to find Jesus. Then I speak up on behalf of the opposition.

"Just for the record, there are a fair number of people who don't believe that praying is going to make anyone better..."

Or if I'm asked (and I have been) when I'm going to let Jesus into my heart...

"When you let common sense into your brain."

If there's some political debate based on religion, say on Roe vs. Wade or the (gasp!) teaching of evolution like it's (double gasp) the only possibility...I get in there too.

Often non-religious people in these situations sit quietly and uncomfortably while Christians feel they are getting the word out...of course, they don't get anything out other than a little mental note to try to stay as far away from them as possible (unless they're more Christians, in which case you're preaching to the converted...).

Well, don't. If they feel they can spout off...get in there and let the other side be heard. It's rude what they're doing, forcing an issue most prefer to leave personal into the public space and they have as much right to say it as you do to say "I disagree with you, and why do you feel as though you have the right to assume any sense of superiority over anyone, including me, because of you're belief system?" Because that's also what it is, a little pat on the back saying 'look how holy I am' in the grand game of spiritual one-upmanship so many seem to consider de riguer.
 Handsome_n_honest
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?
Posted: 2/17/2005 12:07:16 AM
I DON'T feel the need to press my beliefs on others. If someone asks, I usually answer to the best of my ability, as opposed to broadcasting on TV, Radio, Newspaper, and "door-knocking." If someone poses a legitimate question on here, I try to answer. If a person contradicts themselves, I try to point that out too....

Not all non-Christians impose their thoughts, as well not all Christians do. Some of us try to merely put our thoughts on a table for observation, instead of forcefeeding masses of propaganda.
 Handsome_n_honest
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2005 12:37:51 AM
You have to agree on the difference between giving opinions, stating your life, and constantly repeating for the sake of persuation. Giving different points is ok in my mind, but stubborn repetition is weak, and shoulb be abolished! LOL

p.s. I did, and still do, understand your point.
 woodrow9876
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2005 5:58:46 AM
Mikey! Not to belabour the point, nor be accused of beating a brain-dead horse...

But what the lady above you was doing was talking seriously about something she finds both painful and very personal. Her efforts to do so, I suspect, aren't necessarily going to be helped with you popping off with your suggestions of running off to the woods to shag.

Secondly...just as a rule, any time you hear a problem/issue/question and you think you've come up with a 'Solution'...You need to back up, take a deep breath (through your nose, if that's been mastered, but do whatcha gotta) and remember that the liklihood of you actually having found a solution to anything is somewhere in the range of you building a perpetual motion machine out of Shreddies.

And finally, Mikey, it sounds like in a roundabout way, you're out there trying to undertake the process required for you to procreate. I thought the folks at the "Institute for Preserving What Dignity's Left in the Human Genome" had been in touch with you to explain why that's a bad idea...

Good to see ya again though Mikey...
 woodrow9876
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2005 5:31:41 PM

You and I and all of us have finite minds

Some of us more finite than others...

What Late is doing, actually, is not taking every page from the philosophy and rhetoric playbook, but rather getting into a discussion about a topic raised. Seems to me, that saying "you can't debate this because it cannot be explained!!!" is a wondrous way to get dizzy through circular reasoning but little else.

Intellectualism, which I agree tends to be an enemy of the bible, is simply a belief in intellect and intellectual pursuits. Intellectual pursuits are those that are given to study, reflection and speculation.

Not bad things, in my book and something the more feverish of the evangelical sects might think about taking up for a change...

And let us not forget the irony of the fact that, back in the day, those who wrote the bible were considered part of the intellectual elite. Strange how their work came round full circle to bite them in the a$$ on that front, eh?

god, in the bible at least, didn't want his creation to be intellectual...forbids adam et al from eating from the tree of...knowledge. Get it? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain?

Those who fear the pursuit of knowledge fear the pursuit of our manifest destiny to understand ourselves and all that is around us. Knowledge allows us to appreciate and stand in awe of the universe around us, while standing still intellectually, satisfied and complacent with what is told to us in a 2000 document, standing with the certainty that all that is needed to be known, is known...sounds like the more vain of the two approaches to life.
 woodrow9876
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2005 6:46:00 PM
Absolutely called for...and pretty well true...

Sort of like a spiritual version of being able to call 'time' in a school yard game of tag.

"Whoops! Uh oh...little stuff here that flies in the face of Yahweh...TIME OUT!"

"Sh!t. Okay, I call a reasonable and rational argument card, so that makes your time out over."

"WAIT! Okay, well, I have a god's more reasonable than you or your cards secret key that let's me have a home base here if I refer to it as Jerusalem."

"Hmmn...and did I use my 'logic' stampsies?"

"Yeah, when we were playing creationalist hide and seek..."

"Right, where you count to ten and everything is created and known, including where you are hiding."

"Yup."

statueman
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/21/2008 5:06:21 AM
I think the question states clearly the premise of anti-religious as opposed to just not being christian. For a while I heard alot of sermons (in christian churches) about how Jesus was not religious and that "this church" is not religious. Again the devistating and permeating influence of Colics Anonymous burped up upon us unawares.
 statueman
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/21/2008 9:11:46 AM

The bible also tells you to sell your daughters, slaves to obey their masters, you should kill a man who works on the sabbath, and women shouldn't be touched during their periods.

Do we REALLY want to follow such teachings today?

Well if you were a dirt poor farmer in a third world country who got approached by a slick city/mafia guys from the city offering you a years wages for your dauther and your other kids were starving you might do it. Or if you were a slave and death was your alterative you'd prolly obey your master anyway. If you were in a country that killed people who worked on the sabbath you'd prolly take a break on that day. And if your girl gets really moody on those days and has a good left hook... well...
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 1:06:04 PM
I'm a non-christian, but to say I am "anti" religion is inaccurate.. and a judgement call on the OP's part.

I AM anti-stupidity... but that isn't the sole province of religion, or atheism, although polarized thinking is pretty close to being a complete dumbass, IMHO.

I like to challenge people to think outside their comfortable frame of reference... also I find when I do so I get to learn a lot too. Sitting back and never discussing anything in depth or exploring ideology is..well... a boring and stagnant position and one I hope I am never guilty of.

Also.. whenever I hear someone proclaim sonething (anything really) as the TRUTH, I want to check it out.. and then I want it substantiated.. because I am searching for truth.. but I am by nature a very logical person and also a skeptic.

And debate is one of my very FAVE things.

That's my answer
 rockondon
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 4:27:53 PM
aberdeeno

What the heck does non-christian have to do with being anti-religious?

some people will go to extreme lengths to try and disprove the existence of either God or Jesus...

The atheists/agnostics here are usually the first ones to correct anyone who is stupid enough to try to disprove god.

for some of us God, Jesus and all things Religious are not things to be questioned and torn apart but instead are things to be simply accepted.

Nobody wants to take your faith away.

But if someone makes false claims, it is only natural to have them refuted. Not everyone is so willing to 'simply accept' lies and dogma.

It seems to me that spending your whole time trying to disprove the existence of anything is a fairly fruitless exercise...

Couldn't agree more.

Is there not more constructive things for people to be getting on with

I agree again. Personally I enjoy gaining an understanding of this wonderful world we live in, and am fortunate enough to have the objectivitiy to follow evidence whereever it leads, and not have to dismiss or fail to pursue evidence that doesn't fit with my beliefs.

OP, you sound like someone who can't tolerate those who believe differently, stand up for their beliefs, ask christians to take their foot off their throat, or correct error. If you can't accept such things, perhaps you should confine yourself to christian sites that don't allow members with contrasting beliefs.
 statueman
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/22/2008 1:35:06 PM
oldsoul

In other words, it's not the "faith" that people have for their personal god or gods that bothers me...that's between them and their god(s). But their right to "believe" in anything they want to believe in ends where mine begins and/or when they start to push those beliefs on others in order to control, manipulate, shame or guilt them into believing the same as they do. That's where I draw the line and I'll "push" back.

The assumption would seem to be that all of us who believe in God use shame and guilt as a means to get others to believe what we believe. This is a common theme in these forums and the accusation is so far from the truth that it boggles my mind. I think that the issue is that folks want to put christianity into a box that is of their own understanding. Repentence to me was a result of trusting in the love of my creator and training myself to look both ways before I cross the street and to I feel ashamed or guilty if I don't because of what might have happened to both myself and some poor driver or a car who do to no fault of their own hurt me.
In my opinion...
Life is full of variables that need to be learned and properly responded to because of the results of wrong actions and motivations. Christians who are telling folks they are going to hell make me shiver but I can't say such are always in the wrong. Some of them may actually be giving a warning that God gave them. I for one do not believe that beliefs or lack of beliefs will put a person in hell... that would be rediculus given the amount of strait out stupid, biased, racist and elitist preaching I've encountered in my life.

Myself, I'm what some call a "de facto' atheist, which means that I'm not completely discounting the very remote possibility of the existence of a deity or deities, although it feels highly improbable to me...BUT I am a strong anti-theist, which means that it's this whole religion business I object to.

I have had the pleasure of having someone read my story of the little old lady at the soup kitchen in these forums and write me to tell me that they do not feel judged by me... that my presentation of my beliefs inspired them to well... you know. Anywho... for me who was not raised in churh being a man who believes in Jesus has never been easy. I get angry as hell at those who try to put a guilt trip on people... but there have been times when I've seen hardend criminals turn their lives around listening to what I thought was nothing more than the preaching of a modern day pharisee. I get mad about AA and call it a religion but I know in my heart that God uses AA. I get mad at folks ... I get mad at myself... I get mad at God... but I find grace and forgiveness in all three. Cause like you say I'm not going anywhere... and if the scientist I heard once say that you cannot annialate the atoms that make up statueman and oldsoul then we will be in this universe as long as there is a universe. So I AM and YOU ARE and our atoms will run into eachother eventually. I think however the OP is valid in saying that atheist do try to push their atheism upon christians...
 statueman
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/23/2008 12:23:00 PM
The point of the OP is clearly shown in this thread.

nevralone

It seems the older I get and the more faith grows, I'm not so pushy. If someone is an atheist...great. Believer...ok....agnostic....fine. When you find that treasure inside, you want others to have it.

crazylilting

These are statements that cause so much problems. they create so much seperation. I have this and you don't and the only way you will experience what IIII have you will have to believe and if you don't experience it then you simply aren't a true believer.

And the response was predictable because I've seen a conversation go that way several times before. A christian can be as well meaning, as concise, as honest and as diplomatic as the best of us and still get knocked in the head because it is assumed we consider ourselves to posses the truth in our knowledge of Jesus Christ.

And we do...

But unfortunately most of us haven't healed a blind man lately or cleansed any lepers so while we believe Jesus is the truth we don't think we are the anymore superior because of that belief. Those who claim christianity and do believe that way are either immature or false or have raised a dead person recently.

Not to worry... we the sheeple, inorder to form a more perfect union...
 gypsy witch
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2008 1:00:49 PM
The name of this thread caught my eye. . . and it is to that question I am posting my reply. My apologies, first to the previous posters who's responses I have only skimmed through, so hopefully I will not be duplicating an answer.

"Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religious belief's on people?"

The obvious reason is a simple tit for tat. Christians are far guiltier of pushing their beliefs on us "non-believers." As one who has studied the major religions of the world, I know that all "religions" basically tell the same story. There was a creator of life.

So, my question is, how does being a " non-Christan" equate to being "anti-religious?" Are the Hindus anti-religious? Are the Muslims anti-religious? Are the native Americans anti-religious. Are the ones who scorn "organized" religion anti-religious?

A religion is a set of beliefs and practices often organized around supernatural and moral claims, and often codified as prayer, ritual, and religious law. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and mystic experience. The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction.

Being "anti-Christian" is not the same as being "anti-religious."

Now. . . as for myself, i follow the Wiccan and Pagan ways. . .which are the Mother and Father of religion in the first place.

Cheers!
gw
 statueman
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/24/2008 6:43:08 AM
Hey Geometry!

Well said... they're going to try to tri-sect that angle using only a compass and a strait edge!

Humans always do seem to follow the same patterns... I've had times in my life where I've mistaken the voice of a larger version of me to be the voice of God. Now-a-days folks rent out a room at a hospital, a hotel or a church and have group conscience meetings and have created the New Age phenomena of like minded unity in the form of collective consciousness gods that are powerful indeed. But it is nothing new... same old soup just warmed over... as my creole caterer ganny used to say. But folks aint going to buy this Geo. Mainly cause no one really believes that there is nothing new under the sun! Everyone believes in the "good ole days" and even the Jews still quote the proverb that "the parents have eaten sour grapes, therefore are the childrens teeth set on edge." Now-a-days people quote 'The Byrds' so "I swear it's not too late..."

Hopefully one day the little old lady at the soup kitchen will start a revival and even if they find her out in the desert hiding away with a new beau folks will start to realize that just because we put alot of cheese on something doesn't mean that the cheese makers are more blessed...
 CountIbli
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/24/2008 11:43:35 AM

It seems to me that spending your whole time trying to disprove the existence of anything is a fairly fruitless exercise... after all, if you succeed you end up with NOTHING! Is there not more constructive things for people to be getting on with.

Good men, when left to their own devices, will do good deeds. Evil men, when left to their own devices, will do evil deeds. But to get a good man to do evil deeds, that takes religion. Every time someone becomes an Atheist the world becomes a better place.
 statueman
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/24/2008 12:02:12 PM

Good men, when left to their own devices, will do good deeds. Evil men, when left to their own devices, will do evil deeds. But to get a good man to do evil deeds, that takes religion. Every time someone becomes an Atheist the world becomes a better place.

I belonged to a church that was unorganized and did plenty of good deeds without blowing trumpets. After a few years the church got organized and started writing things down and founded a pastors school. One of the original leaders of that church said before he died that many a good hearted christian was ruined in that pastors school. No point to make except that what you said made me laugh and reminded me of how I felt when I heard that so long ago.
 saintgasoline
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/24/2008 12:26:14 PM
Why do I feel the need to discuss the implausibility of theism? Because theism is baseless, plain and simple. I don't care if you disagree with me. I'm not forcing you to convert, nor am I going into your own residence and preaching this to you. I'm doing so in a public discussion forum about religion. It would be unreasonable to think that people aren't going to be discussing religious issues in such a place, specifically issues relating to atheism. If you don't want to hear about it, duck your head in the sand, but I'm not pressing anything on you at all.

It seems to me that spending your whole time trying to disprove the existence of anything is a fairly fruitless exercise... after all, if you succeed you end up with NOTHING!

Sometimes even nothing is better than something. For instance, I'd rather have nothing than radical Islamic extremists flying into buildings partly because they believe this is what their God wants them to do. Furthermore, you don't really end up with nothing, but with a useful, more intelligent way to view the world that doesn't rely on useless, outdated mythology. Clearing away superstition paves the way for a more reasonable worldview. To build a fancy new skyscraper, sometimes you have to tear down the mud huts already on the site.
 whitegold765
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/24/2008 6:26:33 PM
"Because Christians do it to us" is the easy answer, but I'll skip it because it's been covered.

So I'll go to the real answer. Even if you don't agree with this I'm stating this as WHY we do it, which is the question you actually asked.

Because we really genuinely believe that religion and even belief itself is doing harm, harm to us personally as individuals, harm to us as a society, and harm to us as a world.

We genuinely believe that religion is a force for nothing but division on a societal scale, guilt and shame on an individual level, and outright war and death globally.

As the bible says, by its fruit shall you know it, and by the fruit of religion we know it and see it for what it is, and despise it. We choose to hate the seed that grows that tree. The belief itself. The belief that you have to have faith. The belief that there is something bigger than you, something "right". That belief is what tears people apart, inside and out. It makes people certain of things they should be open and questioning of, and makes them take as absolutes things that should be subjective and personal, like morality.

Religion stifles our understanding of the world by forcing a static view of the world that is counter to true understanding - faith without proof; belief without questioning.

Religion gives us the world we have today, the worst of it. Religion based morality tells us that sex is bad and sinful. Religion takes our hard-earned money. Religion makes us guilty for what we do and what we feel. Religion justifies the darkest of mankind while hiding the best. Religion is counter to law, counter to justice. Religion keeps us apart, tears us down, makes us judge, makes us fear, makes us weak.

Why do we make anti-religious comments? Because we genuinely want to make the world a better place.

Furthermore, you don't really end up with nothing, but with a useful, more intelligent way to view the world that doesn't rely on useless, outdated mythology.

Nicely put.
 rockondon
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2008 7:04:02 PM
TheS0urce

Sorry being gay isn't natural it is dirty just like people having sex with animals it wasn't meant to be.

Well that's one opinion I guess. And what do you think homosexuality is - a choice? If so, tell me how old you were when you 'chose' to be a heterosexual. And if it was a choice, I guess that you are just as gay as a gay person - you merely make different choices. Ever wonder why gay people choose a sexual preference that makes them hated by millions?

Here's a little hint....I never chose my sexual preference - don't think you did either.
 whitegold765
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/24/2008 7:05:44 PM

Sorry being gay isn't natural it is dirty just like people having sex with animals it wasn't meant to be.

Oh my god! It's a message from the dim reaches of time! Right back from 1508!

My reasons that non-religious people feel the need to make anti-religious comments - Exhibit A: This jack-ass.
 whitegold765
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/24/2008 7:59:24 PM
I'm not attacking your church, nor your beliefs. Merely stating why people feel the need to press our anti-religious beliefs.

And I didn't say religion is the root of all evil. Being human is the root of all evil. We are selfish. But religions is used to justify the worst of evil.

lots of people who have religion are more giving and charitable than average

Are they giving and charitable because of their religion or are they giving and charitable because they're good people? And when you say giving and charitable is that to their religion, or to the people who actually need it? :)

Religion gives some people a standard to live by.

Indeed, but it also gives some people a standard to force other people to live by, or to judge them if they don't. Whether that be that they live with someone they're not married to or eat meat. Also, what standard? Any standard of religious behaviour that I've seen is a double standard. The standards that mean the most are the ones you make for yourself. Personally I'd prefer people didn't explicitly need to be told not to kill. They should already know that.

Religion can provide comfort for the grieving and direction for the lost.

I've never liked that concept. That religion provides comfort for the grieving. Someone once told me that if they were dying of cancer they'd prefer to think they were going to heaven. My response then is the same as now - then why not tell them they're going to get better? If it's OK to tell one lie just to make someone feel better then why not go all the way. (Note I'm not just being argumentative, the point they were making was that it didn't matter if it's the truth as long as it's comforting, and that's what I disagree with.)

Religion welcomes people to the world, marries them, welcomes their kids and presides over their burials.

Saying religion is what marries people is like saying shackles are what bind arms. Marriage is a religious institution, a religious ceremony. And yes, it presides over their burials. But that's tradition, not belief. How many people at a given funeral honestly believe? Few, we're just being polite. (That being said, I speak as an Australian, and we're quite secular.) I'm not sure how religion welcomes people to the world.

I still think that for all of the "community" religion provides (one of its few benefits in a world where a sense of belonging is sorely needed) the downsides well and truly overwhelm the good. Slavery, oppression, violence, death, despair, hate. These are the legacy religion.

This all being said, my point is not to win an argument with anyone that religion is good or bad. My point is merely to say to the OP why exactly we feel the need to say what we do. Or at least... why I personally do.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2008 12:08:40 PM
I'm still shocked by the "animals are filth" statement.

wow...

I don't have any need to press my anti-religious beliefs on anyone.. I like to debate though.. and I like rational thought. I like facts as opposed to speculation and wild assumption based on undigested thought matrixes.

Homosexuality presents itself in the same percentage of humans as it does in other animals...about 11% of the population. Not near enough to cause any extinction problems. It's actually OVER-population that has some bearing on animal sexuality.. and probably homo sapiens as well.
 statueman
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/25/2008 12:46:55 PM
I believe that homosexuality, alcoholism, mental illnesses and diseases like diabetes all have one thing in common.... mutated DNA. I believe they are all a set of difficulties that attach themselves to those who are in the right family lines and in the right places.
It's the random personal difficulties that each one of us have.

As a christian I believe that a male with the problem of extra female chromosones will be tempted with sexual desires for other males... but then a male or female born with a mental illness and who cannot handle anger as normally as most of us can will be tempted more with violence... etc etc...

We all have our set of difficulties and few of us master our sin without outside help.

What we human animal/children of God do not seem to have is the pragmatic ability to be the kind of folks who see the best way to make ourselves prosperus and immortal. We all seem to be able to agree that none of us is perfect... then what makes us think we can judge anything rightly?

No... I don't like pushy mean christians and will be quick to let them know because I love them... I don't like pushy mean atheist and will be quick to let them know because I love them... and I don't like it when I'm pushy or mean and will be quick to thank anyone who can point it out to me... christian, atheist or whatevah.
 statueman
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/25/2008 3:36:06 PM
cocytus

Why would you call a behavior that you may not (or may) accept as a "personal difficulty?"
Is it a difficulty for you perhaps...or do you have difficulty accepting it?

My biological inclanation is toward women... but having gone to a military school as a pre to developing adolescent I have some insight into the differences between a cry for acceptance and a biological inclination. Growing up many accused me of having a racial identity crisis but later I found that they were projecting one from within themselves. My spiritual/scientific veiw point on this is loosely based on personal experience and competing research that puts the percentages of natural homosexuality anywhere from 1 to 11%. I think the figure is probably closer to the smaller number while the percentage get larger with social variables.

This type of pseudo-scientific pabulum is why christians and non-christians (which again is MOST of the people on Earth) have the disagreements they do.
If christians kept their philosophy out of areas of life where it has no business and adds nothing to...then they probably wouldn't feel "threatened."
If indeed they do.

Indeed some do but not I... most of the time. There is research that lines up with my philosophy and research that doesn't. My cholesterol count got lower even though I kept eating the now 'incredible edible egg'. But when I post I cannot express the whole scope of my views all the time. Many have read what I always say and that is that 'I don't know' can often times be better than saying 'I love you' and then pushing my truth onto others. For my part after doing research on a number of subjects I found that if you have a strong opinion one way or another you can probably fine the scientific research you need. So pseudo-scientific is always in the eye of the beholder since from my observation the un-biased or totally honest are few and far inbetween. Lacking any expertise on the subjects I talked about I was only stating my belief. I'ma retired veteran who could tell you a little about military doctrine and effective battlefield training scenarios... just like I could tell you that don't ask don't tell was in effect wayyyyy before President Clinton made it policy.

My main point was that folks are pushy... pushy and opinionated and don't know what it means when Christ said 'Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.' For may part I see in that statement the way to true freedom from the enemy within and the world of power and prestige. After all... the humble folks save us... but the powerful folks end up taking the credit for it.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?