Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Ive been used to      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Billbug
Msg: 5
Ive been used toPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
"i figure if he waits around for maybe a couple of months or longer before getting into bed with you then perhaps your ready for the next step"

That's all well and fine, but if he's getting it elsewhere, do you really think he cares? He could wait a year, but he's still getting it elsewhere while he waits...lol.

No, I think he just uses women. I would say goodbye as fast as I can and move on. Yes, you have been used, put it up to experience.
 tcky123
Msg: 6
Ive been used to
Posted: 5/9/2006 12:11:10 PM
op obviously the skank did a better job than you, trust me you not all that to call people nasty and skank, maybe you should brush that hair with a good hair dye job.
 JWA
Msg: 11
Ive been used to
Posted: 5/9/2006 3:17:31 PM
Whoa, whoa whoa here Ma'am----did YOU read your post here? So you slept with him at some point---8 minutes, 8 months that's not the concern. Now you hear he's ALSO slept with an "ugly short hooch" too? How does any of this make you differnt from her? In his eyes you're both the same-----sex partners for an evening--maybe more. Now you're bummed and haven't talked to him about it but feeling bad because of all this. After all, you're attractive and she's skanky-----would you mind telling me why you think he slept with both of you?

You go on claiming how you rock in bed---that's nice. While that might be true it seems your attractive, bed-rocking self isn't enough to keep him interested. You need to put some distance between you and this guy and start looking again if you're seeking something like a relationship. It's very, very unfortunate this happened to you since now it's turned ugly on you but there's not a lot to be done trying to fix it. You're hurt, hopefully understanding he's out for casual sex and is willing to do that with virtually anyone who's available.

If you continue hanging around him under the guise of a "friendship" he'll assume his actions are okay with you and think you're part of his harem. What you do about this is your choice---I'd think long and hard about what kind of man he is first though.

Hope you feel better soon!!
 sparticuss
Msg: 15
Ive been used to
Posted: 5/10/2006 1:59:16 AM
All right then ladies! listen up.

How many of you have been through professional marraige guidance.? Those of you have have would know that the biggest gripe of the wife is, "he doesn't understand me" and the biggest gripe of the husband is "I'm not a mind reader"

sooooo

What gave you the idea that you were on some sort of one to one level at any time during your dating. Did he tell you that.?
 prolibertate
Msg: 17
Ive been used to
Posted: 5/10/2006 12:41:37 PM
OP, several things came to mind while reading your post. If you've been friends for about 8 months and never had sex, then he may have assumed now that you did that it was simply casual and that you felt the same way about it; as you're not exclusively dating each other, he may see nothing wrong with dating and/or sleeping with others. Or he may simply be the type who doesn't care who he sleeps with, which tells you a lot about him right there. Besides, do you really want someone who would sleep with you only because they thought you were attractive and good in bed? Wouldn't you want someone who cared about YOU too?

But your last comments sound like you have stronger feelings for this guy than just 'friends'...if you were hoping it wouls turn into a relationship, that may be why you're having a hard time handling it, and thinking you were meant to be alone. No one is 'meant' to be alone; it's bad choices and not knowing what one wants that can cause them to end up alone; sometimes it's simply their choice that may cause them to be alone. Being alone isn't the worst thing in the world. One can figure out a lot about themselves an dwhat they want when they're alone. But if you want to find someone who cares about you as much as you care about them, it will happen. Best of luck to you.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Ive been used to