Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Sex in the woman mind after 40.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lynlin1957
Msg: 4
Sex in the woman mind after 40.Page 1 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Great answer Rap. Those "younuns" have no clue do they?
 escapee
Msg: 5
Sex in the woman mind after 40.
Posted: 5/10/2006 8:58:59 AM
Rapunz,my schedule is open and workable for the next twenty years.And I geuss its true about the redheads
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/10/2006 3:33:29 PM
Yikes! Women think about sex?

Ohmyeverlovin' Gawd! What is society coming to?

Its senses, apparently.

Annudder
 Dazzeling TD
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/11/2006 7:09:44 AM
Well as a younger male i seek out women that are 35 and above it seems that around 35 there is awakening within a woman. They seem to be more mature and know what they want. and they have come to realize that they are apperson not just a woman. I like a woman that can express her thoughts ( not ralking about a american idol watching soap opera all day jerry springer want to be ) another thing i like is the true beauty of a woman.at 20 you have to add all the shadow to get the look if you have taken care of your self at 35 you can just style hair and go and look great.
 bluedew
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/11/2006 4:35:58 PM
Is that what it is? Thought it was just me. There are days I feel like cat in heat and all the boys are fixed. After 3 years of not finding anybody, I'm overdue.
 Ron9
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/11/2006 8:21:02 PM
"Sex in the woman mind after 40."

"Sex xx the woman xxxx after 40." >>>>>>> YES I'll have some
 Krekker50
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2006 8:36:22 PM
God..... we all want sex and we are not getting it...6 yrs is a long time but try once in 10 yrs lol
 Krekker50
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2006 9:07:57 PM
well put Bull, lol
 Ron9
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/12/2006 12:57:59 AM
Welp - she might be like my ex wife - which I totally respect (and always have) - she is a wonderful person. She is now 46 years old - and still very pretty. We were married 17 years. She just does not and never did consider sex part of love. I loved her very much - I wanted to touch her. Not only was she pretty - she was my wife.

She just did not feel sexy EVER - she did not dress sexy EVER - she did not act sexy EVER.

I learned early on to - leave her the hell alone. Every so often she would say “you want to mess around” - that was it. There was NO waking up with a Saturday morning missile and me being able to do anything about it.

She loved me - and still does - claims I was attractive to her (never made me feel attractive to her) - never once ever even as much as touched me on the leg - nothing ever in seventeen years. To her sex was just sex - and it was not something that was on her mind very often. I would bet anyone any amount she has not had sex with anyone except me in the three years we have been divorced - and that has only been a few times. I have only seen her like 4 times since we got divorced.

Not all mid 40s gals are all that into sex. She is in the menopause stage now and even less into sex.
 Hemiram04
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/12/2006 7:02:25 AM
This was a question I have had. Sounds like many here are in my boat. I love my wife, but the lack of sex is driving me crazy. Sex for one stinks. Her body has been going through that "change". Our sex life was great and now almost non exsistant. I not only miss the sex but the closeness it brings. I've been watching it go down hill for a couple of years, thinking it was going to turn around. Now I'm to a point "I" need it, I'm 51 and far from dead. This once every couple months or so is toooooo much! I don't want to cheat on her but about ready to find an outlet of some kind... What do I do ladies. We've talked, I've sent flowers, jewelry, quiet nights alone (she falls asleep, Work!), wine. Even went so far as to email pic's of me to her email to see if I could stir her some. Don't get me wrong when we do it's as great as always, just can't take the months in between.
Ladies give me some hints or phone numbers one ! ! !
thanks for listening, off my soap box
 ellece
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/12/2006 4:45:04 PM
This thread is just too funny......so how come the horny women never seem to find the horny guys....or vice versa????? Do opposite still attract???? If so...that is bad........
 catman40
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/15/2006 7:48:28 AM
The woman who are 40 and in appleton wisconsin are not out there . otherwise , I would be with her . SHE would have me all to herself .
 DJMac
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2006 2:34:46 PM
I am not trying to be stereotypical here but it seems that women 40 and older seem to have a strong sexual appetite and really want to have sex a lot. As a straight man who is 31 i have to admit I like that and maybe thats one of the reasons I find older women attractive. It seems that an older woman knows how to sexually satify a man and knows what he likes and wants. Also older women are more mature and have a tendency to treat their men with respect. Not saying younger women dont but that the way I see things
 CaboWaboDude
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/15/2006 2:42:31 PM
Back when I was in my mid-30's I was lucky enough to a date several women in the their mid-40's, and they seemed to have sex on their minds a lot! I thought maybe it was because they were past the point of caring what others thought and were more concerned with what they were thinking... like enjoying sex instead of the BS they had to put up with when they were younger and getting the "slut" label that seems to hand in hand with an “active” woman.

Anyway, what I’ve always wondered is how a woman can just shut it off and go without sex for so long. I mean no toys, not long showers, no playing of any kind… how do you all do that?? I’m talking about younger women too, not just those who have gone through “the change”. Seems unnatural to me.
 DreamBlvr
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/15/2006 5:37:58 PM
Such interesting posts
Monalisa - very good post and right on as far as my experience.
I was raped at age 14 and yet I always thought I enjoyed sex. BUT, it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I had a loving and trusting relationship that allowed me to heal that wound and finally let go and experience a vaginal orgasm. OMG!! How and why does anybody EVER stop having sex? Until that point in my life, I would have always chosen oral if I could only have one but that was because I'm sure that when I was raped, I shut down and vowed to 'never feel that again' whew, glad I got over that one. So at the tender age of 46 +/- I really started experiencing intercourse for the first time. Giddy UP and Holy Multiples Batman!!

mebizze _ I had one of those! My ex was climb-on, climb off, snore. Lots of sex drive but oh so very BORING!

ctrydancer I love your stuff! I like doing things along those lines too.

poly_1der Vaginal rocks, doesn't it? As far as the anal? Oh child, make sure he knows what he's doing and go for it and then go for it again, then a couple of more times just to make sure you're getting the hang of it!

stpaulgirl Me too - the more I get, the more I want.

urbanlegend1 Not a myth, not a myth, Praise God, it's not a myth! lol

So, yeah, I think about sex most of the time, and as I get older, it just keeps getting better - what a bonus! When I'm in a relationship, a couple of times a week is enough IF it's for a couple of hours or more at a time. I go for quality over quantity. I told my last boyfriend "you take care of me in the bedroom, and I'll take care of you out there" as in quickies here and there, the backseat stuff the spontaneous pull over to the shoulder blow job, bending over in a parking lot. Fun fun fun. D*mn, I miss being in a relationship.
 HsppyWithLife
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/17/2006 1:36:35 PM
Instead of two naked people with eyes shut making use of each other, you should be able to lay perfectly still looking into each other's eyes and go someplace beyond time.

Best place I've ever been. That is the real love making, and that connection blows the sex off the richter scale!
 HsppyWithLife
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/17/2006 1:36:48 PM
Quickly I disappeared out of his life and he is still wanting to get back together but I truly will not live my life pleasing someone else if they can't take the time and effort to make sex enjoyable for both of us.

Did you speak up? I take no offense at direction, suggestions, tips, pointers or requests. It's been said a million times but no-one is a mind reader!

HsppyWithLife
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/19/2006 12:14:46 PM
It was Miss Scarlet in the Library with the Candlestick.

LMAO!!!
 bluedew
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/20/2006 12:20:58 AM
I work with men all day, like being in a chocolate shoppe and the chocolate is off limits, no samples allowed. Most of my customers are men, just bite my tongue and try not to drool. Want to squirm in my chair, can't, I'm up and down at my job too much, never sit for long.
I'm squirming by the time I get home. Must be a bad case of spring fever.
 creekrd
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2006 1:59:55 PM
I'll join you in your office!!!
 wausaukeewi
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/26/2006 5:08:18 AM
I still have orgasms.I just hope it's with a woman next time
 DreamBlvr
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/26/2006 8:27:22 AM
Teazin2
My ex didn't cheat on me but we got to the roommate stage. I think the only sex we were having was hallway sex - when you pass each other in the hallway and say "screw you". I still had two kids to support, I didn't think I could afford to leave and one day I woke up and realized I didn't want to simply exist anymore, I wanted to live. If I could do it, I promise, you can do it - get out, find someone who deserves you and LIVE! BTW, my last bf and I had "that" connection. The best I've ever had, in and out of the bedroom and yes, I wonder if I can find it again. But I also know it's up to me, to choose to trust. I know this was off topic, I just hate to see someone stuck in limbo because I know what it felt like.
 mack25252001
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/31/2006 10:39:38 PM
love to hear that ..pretty one
 maybe-done
Msg: 92
Posted: 6/9/2006 8:38:52 AM
go for the anal,the best you will every have..nothing like being tight
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/9/2006 10:25:22 PM
....ok, ok I've thought about it, and thought about it and thought about it....sigh
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Sex in the woman mind after 40.