Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > JFK survived Dallas and is living in Switzerland with Marilyn Monroe      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 5
view profile
History
JFK survived Dallas and is living in Switzerland with Marilyn MonroePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)

Bush and Cheney have purchased millions of dollars worth of freeze dried sperm futures. The oil companies are going to use it as fuel in new "hot rods" that will be used to hunt down Bin Laden, who owns a number of multinational insurance companies.

I have been so afraid that might happen. Do you think my rates will rise?
 Cowardly_Lion
Msg: 8
view profile
History
JFK survived Dallas and is living in Switzerland with Marilyn Monroe
Posted: 5/15/2006 10:13:58 AM

Posted By: coorslightguy
what strange theories have you heard?

Do we get to make stuff up, or does it have to be ACTUAL theories we've actually heard?
 Cowardly_Lion
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2006 10:24:26 PM

I think the Tin Man has it in for you...Dorothy told me

Aaaah, Dorothy's been on my case ever since I took a swipe at Toto. Don't believe a WORD that broad says; me and Tin Man are cool. Now, I'd be worried if ScareCrow had a beef against me (I did knock him around a bit, after all); with those new brains, he is one dangerous mofo.
 Cowardly_Lion
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2006 10:31:01 PM
they are just theories so if you have some of your own go ahead and enlighten us with them

Well, I sort of subscribe to a few paranoid beliefs ("Big Business is brainwashing society to consume as much as possible" and the like). But mostly I just like to make up odd topics for talk shows (or steal topics from '80s movies )

"Lesbian Nazi hookers kidnapped by aliens and forced into weight-loss programs!! All this week - on Town Talk!!"
 susan_cd
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/23/2009 2:59:49 PM
We (humans) are just a form of herd animal deposited here by aliens thousands of years ago; as soon as the herd reaches a large enough number they're going to return & start harvesting (not sure if they want us for our skins or as a meat source).

That's why the Bible tells us to "go forth & multiply".

The alien abductions are vets testing some of the herd regularly for diseases etc.

Crop circles are the "brands" of various herds... and humans within a set distance from the circle are automatically part of that rancher's herd.
 susan_cd
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/23/2009 4:52:39 PM

That's why the Bible tells us to "go forth & multiply".

That was a misinterpretation when they translated from Aramaic to Greek then to French. The actual meaning in Aramaic is go by fours and fornicate

Gee, I didn't know that !!!! Maybe I'm not an atheist after all
 susan_cd
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/25/2009 3:21:39 PM

Athieism is far too stressful a religion to follow, being agnostic is much more relaxing.

Nuthin wrong with being an agnostic ( unless you're calling yourself that so you can chicken out on your deathbed & say you were just kidding and pray to a creator for salvation ).

But atheism isn't a religion, it's a renouncing of religion. Here's a dictionary definition of religion:

re·li·gion (rĭ-lĭj'ən)
n.
a. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
b. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
2. The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
3. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.

Atheism is none of these things, it's refusal to believe in and revere some supernatural force as described in the definition of religion. Some religious people say that atheism requires as much faith in the non-existence of a deity as religion requires of the existence of such a deity. If someone was to say they believe in an invisible pink flying elephant and I said i don't believe in it I don't require faith to deny the existence of that elephant.

Btw I am ready to renounce my atheism as soon as someone brings me proof of god's ( or goddess') existence.
 susan_cd
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/26/2009 4:53:39 PM
We're discussing religion & atheism and losing track of the BIGGEST conspiracy there is!!! Organized religion!!!

Religious leader: We'll tell you what you can & can't do, what you can & can't think, and how much $$$ to give us over the years, and you'll get your reward AFTER you die.

Now that's a conspiracy/con !!!!

susan_cd
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/1/2009 3:02:57 PM
Oh no!!!! Don't tell me I killed the thread !!!!!

Or have they gotten to you????
 susan_cd
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/2/2009 2:30:03 PM

no susan you didn't kill the thread......just that you've screwed with a huge population of christian robots.....and now YOU"RE THE DEVIL!!!!

Really??!!?? Sweet!!! I figgered the best I could hope for is becoming the Antichrist.

Pulls out prepared speech:

I'd like to thank the members of the academy....
 edjoecdn
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2009 8:46:50 PM
Oh referring to the title.. ( oops didn't read where it's at now ! )

JFK and Marilyn will both be at ELVIS'S show next month in Amsterdam....

( A short ride in that open limo from Switzerland ! ) ...

ELVIS went on record on how he despises a country that "allows" soft drug consumption in public! !

Tune in folks.... PEE WEE Herman is trying for a day pass from diddler's prison... to attend!

So I wouldn't worry about Elvis "hanging out " in any washrooms...

And why hasn't anyone introduced PEE WEE to Suck Wee..( AKA George Micheal ) ?

COME ON ENQUIRerING MINDS WANT TO KNOW !
 susan_cd
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/25/2010 9:44:18 AM

Ya and micheal jackson lives in south america got a new face job. coming back as a new punk rock star

Cool... is he gonna be a black punk rock star or a white punk rock star?
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > JFK survived Dallas and is living in Switzerland with Marilyn Monroe