Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > party at catalina Island      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pangaman
Msg: 1
view profile
History
party at catalina Island Page 1 of 1    
Ready to step back in time and party, I would like to put a members party together this summer on Catalina Island for sun, dance, food, and fun.
If interested send me an email when we get about 50 of us, I will make the arrangments.
pangaman@netzero.com
you can also contact me through my profile.
 pangaman
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why Catalina Island
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:31:28 AM
I have had a few emails asking why Catalina and not some place in Orange County or Redondo, This is my thoughts.
We can party anywhere, but Catalina has a ambiance like no other place in California. Like stepping back in time, to a simpler time, where everything you need is a short walk from anywhere in town. Almost every port on the southern coast has express service to the island, with larger groups, the hotels will give a great deal. No worries about POF members Drinking and Driving and getting in-trouble as there is no cars, Plenty of night life along the boardwalk for dining, dancing and partying and getting to know each other, activities for the day are too numerous to list. So to make a already long answer short. Good place to really get to know people. If we plan ahead with the current number of POF members interested in our area we could make it a 2 or 3-day event and pretty much take over Avalon harbor or two harbors although at two harbors would be a camping trip.
 LifeCoachDoctor
Msg: 3
Why Catalina Island
Posted: 11/7/2015 5:27:56 AM
You should do another 2 day trip for March 2016 Saturday and Sunday.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > party at catalina Island