Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Fan or Fanatic? Hobbyist or serious collector?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Da69Devil
Msg: 12
Fan or Fanatic? Hobbyist or serious collector?Page 1 of 1    
oh bambers .. you always smell sweet .. hehe .. a rose by any other name ..

i used to do the whole teddy bear collection and had an awesome 'gund' collection .. they were the softest ones around .. then a trekkie ...and well since the 80's i have becum a die hard Leafs fan .. i LOVE hockey .. well the leafs anyways .. during the playoffs (this year didn't count) i always wore my home jersey when they were playing and my away jersey when they were away .. and i HAD to watch the game from the first puck drop to the last buzzer .. and didn't change the channel during commercials ...

other than that .. i'm a receiving BJ kinda guy ... now only if i could find a set of women's lips to keep attached 24-7 i'd be in HELL

wooooohooooo
 Holy Grail
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Fan or Fanatic? Hobbyist or serious collector?
Posted: 5/22/2006 12:29:44 PM
I've been to a comic book/SCi-Fi/Horror convention once. It was pretty cool.
I've gone through my share of collecting phases. I've collected comic books of which I still own about 3,000 worth about 30K+ total. I've also collected Dungeons & Dragons book/games, Fantasy Series books, DVD's, Figurines through my years.

Not collecting anything right now. Concentrating on better things..
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Fan or Fanatic? Hobbyist or serious collector?