Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women...would you pay for sex with a man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leeanne
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?Page 1 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
LMFAO - NO WAY! All you have to do is get on here and IM why pay?!?!?!

edit (below) Funny! No - IM to make a date - with a real live man and have sex with him - get how that works? Maybe you've been doing something wrong! Women do that on here as well - it's called intimate encounter.
 Jenn179
Msg: 27
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?
Posted: 5/22/2006 11:57:27 AM
:o You mean you're not supposed to pay?!

DAMMIT.
 LuvToy
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/22/2006 12:42:38 PM
^^^^^ Some good points...
Me??? I must admit... I have been disappointed more than satisfied with the average man.
I also find, I'd rather stay home alone than to wind up disappointed.
Call me selfish, whatever... It matters not.
Sex is a very important part of a relationship to me.
Why would anyone settle for anyone that didn't satisfy them sexually???

SO... Would I pay for sex??? IF I had to choose between a 'maybe good' and a 'good for $$$' I'd rather pay... Heck... I've even been with men who I'd pay to go away!... There's many a day where it'd been cheaper, better and less of a hassle to pay than to deal with another disappointment.

NOW... Thus said... Spare me the email gentlemen... This is only my opinion... I have no $$$...
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/22/2006 3:17:50 PM
I've been 'paid' for oral with lasagna and back massages, does that count?
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/22/2006 7:34:05 PM
I am a guy and I would never pay for sex with a woman . I would rather masturbate than be a business deal. I would say its degrading for me as well. Besides I believe sex belongs in a loving monogamous relationship
 Pandy
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/22/2006 7:46:14 PM
Darlin', with one of these, I can get all those I want.
Pay?

I've been 'paid' for oral with lasagna and back massages, does that count?

of course it counts, that lasagna was expensive. :p
 goodguy4uladies
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/23/2006 7:50:36 AM
Real in waterloo, in kitten's defense, she did say any NORMAL woman could get sex when she wanted. I think that's true only because women seem less concerned about getting laid then guys do. Guys try to hard while women are just too good to say no to and don't really even have to try. I've many female friends and while I respect them and would never push the issue of sex with them, it wouldn't take much prompting on their part to get me to have sex with them. What kitten meant (IMO) is that women are more desirable to men than men are to women.
 cotter
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2006 2:24:00 AM
Nope ... would never pay for sex with a man ... the most obvious reason is that I don't go to bed with any man I'm not emotionally attached to.

Now to be somewhat humorous:

I'd never pay for sex with a man ... how would I know how good he's gonna be? How long can he keep it up? Maybe he might not "fit" my needs ... what if he doesn't want to do what I want to do?

endogoddess
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2006 6:10:09 AM
No I would not pay for sex ever.. There are to many people out there willing to give it away for free. I can understand some men wanting to pay for it. It gives them a sexual thrill. It is also part of control. I guess some women might get a thrill out of paying for it I guess i am not one of them. With wonderful sites like this one and others the internet is the largest sex meat market available. Who needs to pay?
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/24/2006 10:23:54 AM
Palease, all of us woman have paid for sex before.

Have I physically handed someone some money and said "now service me"?? nope I have not.

*Every time we go and get our hair and nails done for a date. my hair is on top of my head,I cant see it, Im not getting it done for me.

*every time we go and buy a new outfit. oh and some earrings and maybe a bracelet, perfume, make-up, ect. ect.

*when we buy sexy lingerie, or bra's and panties, stockings, high heeled shoes, ect. ect. i just bought a sexy black bra, by request, 30 bucks plus tax. (and the under wire hurts like a b*tch) i didnt need a new bra.

*paying for professional hair removal, sure we like it too. but you can bet your sweet ass, if we didnt do the hair removal the men would have something to say.

*every time we make a home cooked meal for a man. we buy the food, beverages, candles, ect. ect.

Well, i dont know about anybody else, but I have been paying for d*ck for many many years.
 Jenn179
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/24/2006 10:28:16 AM

I would go 3 months without a beer for 1 hour and 28 minutes with Vince Vaughn.

Right on, sister. But why not go ahead and make it an even 90 minutes. lol
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/24/2006 3:47:59 PM
Women don't even have real orgasms. Sure they may shake or groan a little when their man has one but it's been scientifically proven that this is simply satisfaction from pleasing a male. Why on Earth would they pay for sex when they don't enjoy it as much as a man?
 Gmaverick
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2006 4:31:17 PM

I believe I read in Cosmo years ago that there are retreats for women in, for example, the Caribbean, where only "top male specimens" are hired. You know, tall, tanned, muscular, gorgeous; the works.

I saw a documentary, a luxurious place in Australia where woman goes and was kind of similar, just that it was only for sex, an executive (client) was interviewed, and she said that she didn't have time to date and was not married, so this was a good solution for her (don't remember exact words, but that was the concept)
 little_mermaid
Msg: 115
Posted: 5/25/2006 1:39:32 PM
with money- no.
with my self worth-no
with my soul-no

I can take care of myself until I want more then just sex from him...or until he wants more then just sex with me..whichever comes first.
 little_mermaid
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/25/2006 1:53:46 PM
Watch ya got for breakfast mandrake? I love a good cook.
 CynicalGirl
Msg: 124
Posted: 5/25/2006 7:45:56 PM
Since when would women have to pay for sex? I've never heard of it.

And my answer is uhh no.
 xplayer
Msg: 125
Posted: 5/26/2006 7:58:01 AM
Just wanted to point out to all the women on this thread that are saying "Why pay for sex, when its so easy to get free?" REMEMBER....Nothing is FREE. I guaruntee you that every man that has shelled out some of their hard earned cash to have sexual relations with anyone, has had that thought in their head. Wheather as a rationalization, or an altruism, that phrase was pondered. A person pays for sex, because that is all they want. (in general of course)
How about this question ..... Would women pay for intimate pilow talk and cuddle time w/o the sex? The way Ive come to see it, is that intercourse has a self exacting toll on everyone involved. J
 Angel_73
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2006 2:36:23 PM
No way!! What if i paid for it and it sucked Do I get a refund? lol

No seriously I would never pay for sex ... if i would i would have done it already its been a long long time lol I have been offered money and there is no way i would ever do that either.
 brucem101
Msg: 136
Posted: 5/27/2006 8:21:20 PM
not all girls agree..i HAVE been paid for sex-true, in my younger daysof course, and usually by older married women who enjoyed passing me around to their friends.......it was a great time! youget paid plenty when you know what ur doin'!
 brucem101
Msg: 137
Posted: 5/27/2006 8:22:34 PM
god how i wish you were around...........i just like ur attitude!
 kuku3kuku
Msg: 152
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:54:37 AM

I would pay for him to drink a tall glass of STFU while I made him my b!tch. That is all.

Needless to say, that just made me little bit smaller... All i wanted was just love~
 Damnitscloudy
Msg: 155
Posted: 5/28/2006 6:31:01 PM
Hi everyone, new to the forums! Anyway I just have to say...any woman that wanted sex with me wouldn't have to pay for anything...I'd be happy just to have sex!
 cotter
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 2:15:21 AM
^^^^Okay Eastside ... this is my final offer ............ I have little cash on hand, so you'll have to settle for me doing some housekeeping or cooking or something like that. I can sing pretty well ... so I could give you a song or two as well. Could sing while I work. I'm not a dwarf, or I'd offer to "whistle while I work".

Does the three hours of "sax" run as much as 3 hours of "sex"? Inquiring minds want to know!
 cotter
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2006 1:15:30 AM
Give me a break ... what woman is so hard up that she would need to pay for sex with a man?

Mani
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2006 8:55:52 AM
if a woman pays for the taxi that brings you to her place in order to get it on...does that count as women paying for sex with a man?

Funny because the thought of being a manwhore does absolutly nothing to me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women...would you pay for sex with a man?