Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > men explain this fetish to me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ladyseeker25
Msg: 9
men explain this fetish to mePage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
one they are cheap........
two the can be ripped with ease
and 3
well
"why hello" in my best "brit voice"
 Northern Lights
Msg: 20
men explain this fetish to me
Posted: 6/3/2008 9:02:59 PM

I like to see pantyhose laying on the floor beside the bed or where ever she wants to throw them

Yup... I like the sound of a suit/uniform/jeans hittin' the floor too!

Never experienced a pantyhose fetish, but I did date a guy who liked to suck toes, while wearing ladies undies... yuck!

Needless to say, that didn't last long...

lonelydavid77
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/3/2008 9:28:18 PM
...I did date a guy who liked to suck toes,..... that didn't last long...

He probably got tired half way to the second foot because of those long curvy gams you got!! Or something else got in the way!!

OT: Panty hose on a female body define the curves and shape, increase sensitivity for them and could be a turn on for a guy if he likes smooth approaches!!

As for me having worn some, not that I can recall, tights for a Halloween costume, yes, they were green as in Sherwood Forest Green, went as Robin Hood. Good thing the Tunic went to mid thigh!!
 Northern Lights
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/3/2008 9:45:19 PM
Long curvy gams Duff?

I don't blush easily... but..... (I shaved my legs that day JUST for you! )

I get that some people have fetishes, I really do, but when someone wants to wear my undies while sucking my toes, well... lets just say, not something I'm into...

To each their own I guess.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2008 10:17:17 PM
I can't vouch for those that wear it, but I do like different textures. It would just be one more to me that I could run my fingers along, with the added bonus of another texture underneath.
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/4/2008 12:41:08 PM

...The fact is that hosiery helps to 'shape' the legs so they are long, curvy and sexy...

That's exactly what I said, but one of the mods took offence to my preamble of a previous insert in the forum and we both went missing!!
Posted: 6/4/2008 2:39:25 PM
Different strokes for different folks...
no pun intended!
 Backcountryme
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2008 7:21:46 AM
Ok, not a fetish thing, but I have worn the little sock type hose while hiking. Put them on, then on put on your socks. Helps keep blisters away. Lol. Pantyhose are a turn off. Not stockings? MMMMMM. That is the sexiest thing going. But my question for the ladies here is why do you take them off during the act? Leave them on please.
 Backcountryme
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2008 2:34:40 PM
They work good for a precleaner on race car fuel injection stackes too. I had to talk a woman out of a pair in Texas once. Lol. That was a good conversation. But I got them in the end.
 A_wild _rose
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2008 8:30:29 PM
yes panty hose can be ripped up in the heat of passion in one of those moods
but give me garter belts and thigh highs any time I feel naughty, wicked, and very feminine wearing them as for touch panthose hose and stocking can feel sleek,soft and sexy to the touch. but stockings are so much funner to wear

Never meant a man who wanted to wear them but have had a few that like got pleasure in touching and feeling them.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:26:43 PM
I can easily see how a man can have a pantyhose fetish. Hosiery and pantyhose is a very feminine and personal article of clothing encasing the entire lower half of a woman's body. Foot fetishist love the way they smell after they have been worn, some love the silky feel of them, and others like the fact that the honey pot is contained within them. I personally hate wearing them and during warmer times of the year I believe they have become a thing of the past.
 Backcountryme
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 11:13:46 PM
Alluria, it makes you feel sexy becaus it is sexy. I can say that as a man there is nothing better then running your hand over the silky smoothenss that is a stocking. And the Cuban style is some of the best. They remind me of the style from the 40's. Now those were some sexy women, and styles.
 Backcountryme
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2008 9:25:33 AM
Or leave them on Alluria. The question I have is why do women put them on, then when things are going good want to take them off? I say leave them on.
 Northern Lights
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/29/2008 9:39:15 AM
Ok, so where's the best place to buy stockings? I have to wear a pair next week (ick ) and I've not bought any in years lol

I'd prefer not to do the garter belt stuff, they have ones that stay up on their own right - shows how much I know about girly things.
 UplusMEinNYC
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:50:06 PM
I love it when I am robbing a bank, the way it disguises my face. As for fetishes, the only hose I love in a sexual erotic way are rubber garden hoses.
 jasonparks
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2014 9:23:15 PM
I find pantyhose to look very sexy. Stockings or pantyhose are both just as sexy to me. Stockings are obviously easy access, but pantyhose are fun to make access with using my teeth. The material accents the curves of her legs and makes them look so silky and soft. Factor in that they don't get worn often these days and it makes it that much more exciting to see. I don't like radical colors or patterns and the silkier the better. I of course like tan colors, white, black, grey and other close variations of those colors. Getting a glimpse of the control top or gusset drives me wild knowing that I shouldn't be seeing that. Saw a classy lady in business attire at a grocery store reading a magazine while rubbing the back of one leg with her hose covered foot out of her heels and I was aching. My mind wonders if they are worn without panties and I can't help but undress her in my mind. It's a simple fetish. It only accents what you already have. Not every guy is into it. but more are than are willing to admit it. As far as them being uncomfortable, I find it difficult to comprehend as a male since they look like they would feel absolutely amazing. Does that help give you more insight?
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > men explain this fetish to me