Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Did you ever date someone with foot odor?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mustangsally1273
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Did you ever date someone with foot odor?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I'd just be blunt and honest with them (and have in the past) and tell them they better go wash them and freshen them up if they want me to even be in the same room as them! I would expect the same in return!!!
 Splinter
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Did you ever date someone with foot odor?
Posted: 5/27/2006 9:49:12 AM
No they don't just be honest with him and tell him that his feet stink.
 Stormwolf
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 3:43:39 PM

I for one like the smells emitted by a womans feet. Not too extreme where they are smelling like dead flesh, but the stink they normally have after a full day at work. A little 'cheese' adds personality to a woman.

You Da Man! Look out mailbox..hear comes Da "Stinky Feet" Ladies
 OutMind
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/6/2009 5:01:31 PM
Yes, got a problem with that?
 cookie22222
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:37:07 AM
Take a bar of Ivory soap, cut it in half, put one piece in each shoe...really it DOES work...
 Cogie36
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 9:07:31 AM
I believe it would be better having someone with stinky feet as opposed to other stinky parts......
 forum101
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 12:34:47 PM
Not all guys feet smell bad. I went out on a couple of dates with a guy. Then invited him to my house for dinner. I cooked plenty, but this guy devoured everything. Ate so much he didnt have room for the cake I had made. We make our way into the living room, well, he did, I was cleaning up the dishes. When I arrive into the living room, he is asleep, with stinking feet parked on my coffee table. You had to hold your nose. He had probably worn the same pair of socks for a few days. I sprayed the room, then I sat down, coughed a couple of times, turned the volume up on the TV, still snoring. He only woke up when I dropped a book on the coffee table. Then I said, "your tired, you need to go home". He then said, "I'll take a piece of that cake now". I wrapped him up a piece to take home, and told him, "I really need to get to bed" He never understood why I didnt want to continue on with the relationship.
 Vannili
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:04:51 PM
Yes I will date them, if they can stand their own bad odor foot so am I..lol
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:57:16 PM
Who doesnt have smelly feet; before they wash em?
 gnirps
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2011 7:30:18 AM
Yes ! I was married to the woman , It wasn't long after that we were in divorce court.
The judge even brought up the fact in court. No more stinky feet or anything else for that matter in my house. That goes for dogs and cigarets too.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/21/2011 1:57:56 PM
I have and I would again...soap and water was invented for a reason and it takes care of this issue rather quickly. Such a silly thing to dismiss a human for in my opinion. In most cases, it is because they worked hard that day...and that is a good thing.
 ActiveAVguy
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/28/2011 2:43:19 PM
I can't get my foot close enough to my nose to tell if I have foot odor...maybe they should add a category...foot odor: yes/no
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Did you ever date someone with foot odor?