Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > what comedian do u think u resemble      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trubblemakr
Msg: 1
what comedian do u think u resemblePage 1 of 1    
ever watch a comedy n recognize urself? ur like omg that moron was me last night, ever watch comedians and say shit he stole my lines,
what comedian do u most closely resemble character wise and why?
myself i see a bit of seinfeld and howie mandell and even a lil bit of andrew dice clay sometimes, specially when i go off on my chavenist rants lol which i do purel for humor value btw (women put away ur claws now)
see seinfeld when im shopping alot i ask n say alot of things similiar to how he thinks,
and well howie mandell, well thats just me lol dumb clumsy, silly and just someone ya wanna hate but ya just cant cause hes a dingbat

i think its important to laff at urself and ur dummy ups ya do daily so thats why i started thios thread, anyone else care to share there dorky quirks fel free
cmon cant b just me out there
 kindirishman
Msg: 2
view profile
History
what comedian do u think u resemble
Posted: 5/28/2006 1:13:22 AM
I bare no physical resemblance to Ryan Reynolds, but the dude has stolen every word that has been blurted out of my mouth the jerk!! lol If you're wondering who he is, he played Van Wilder, and was in Blade Trinity.
 kindirishman
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 1:13:27 AM
I bare no physical resemblance to Ryan Reynolds, but the dude has stolen every word that has been blurted out of my mouth the jerk!! lol If you're wondering who he is, he played Van Wilder, and was in Blade Trinity.
 Russbear
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/28/2006 4:06:21 AM
Mitch Hedberg, cause hardly anyone gets him...except for that one guy in the back.

R.I.P. Mitch
 TDHofstetter
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 4:35:11 AM
Prob'ly Steven Wright... everything that's funny seems accidental...
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > what comedian do u think u resemble