Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > margaritas!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SAguy_06
Msg: 3
margaritas!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
my favorite margaritas...

lime syrup...6 large limes (ripe), 1 large orange, 1/4 cup sugar...juice and mix, chill.

magaritas-

2 oz. tequila (gold)
1 oz. triple sec
2 oz. lime syrup
1 oz. sweet and sour mix

shake and serve over ice...lightly salt the rim of a large tumbler.
 roxanne1652
Msg: 8
view profile
History
margaritas!!
Posted: 6/8/2006 5:23:43 AM
I gotta go with the frozen, undiluted limeade.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 9
margaritas!!
Posted: 6/8/2006 8:41:32 AM
first of all...Cabo wabo is no better than any other tequllia...

Your paying for the name...

even I know you dont use premium tequillas in a margaritas...

premiums are for shooting straight...Patron, hornitos, Anejos

Ive been making margaritas before Sammy hagar was a rocker...I dont need sammy to tell me whats good...
 SAguy_06
Msg: 11
margaritas!!
Posted: 6/8/2006 3:01:57 PM
WELL IM GLAD MISS FT WORTH YOU ENJOY USING PREMUIMS FOR MARGARITAS...

I WOULD NOT MIX A SIPPING TEQULA WITH JUICES...THATS JUST ME, AND I DONT DRINK MARGARITAS TILL IM FALL OVER DRUNK...ITS BEEN TAKEN THAT WAY BY FRAT TYPES, BUT OLD MEN LIKE ME SIP.

MAKE YOUR MARGARITAS WITH WHAT EVER YOU LIKE...

BUT ANIT NO SAMMY HAGER OR A FT WORTH KID GONNA TELL ME WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG...
 Molly Maude
Msg: 21
view profile
History
margaritas!!
Posted: 4/27/2018 1:20:24 PM
... I'm embarrassed to say I was hoping for a good recipe for WINE MARGARITAS ... used to be served wine margaritas at a restaurant in Los Angeles who probably didn't have a license for tequila!!! they were really good ... anyone? any ideas?

another question is ... could I pour wine into an ice cube tray, freeze it to make a less diluted drink? thanks ...
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 22
margaritas!!
Posted: 4/27/2018 3:50:53 PM
^^^
could I pour wine into an ice cube tray, freeze it to make a less diluted drink? thanks ...

So you want to make wine ice cubes to put into a wine based****ail?
I just googled it---apparently you just pour some wine into the ice cube trays, leaving room for expansion and VOILA! Overnight<<< Iced wine cubes~

;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > margaritas!!