Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pussy whipped or considerate?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Grrrg
Msg: 1
Pussy whipped or considerate?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Having been married (17yrs) to a woman that was obsessed with a clean house. One learns and picks up little things along the way to make life easier and happier...yes? Well, I'm not a big fan of cleaning bathrooms and I noticed that my son and I (and probably most other men) are messy pee'ers. So I started doing...let's call it the "dab and swirl" to keep the bathroom cleaner for longer. The "dab and swirl" is where you dab the end of yourself with some toilet paper (gets rid of any access... you don't want a big pee spot on your ginch, or if you're not wearing ginch then you’d get a spot on your pants...anyway) and then swirl the rim of the toilet bowl (of course the seat has been lifted) to catch any drips left behind...and if you notice that you've dribbled on the floor then yes, you'd wipe that up too! Disregard the paper in the toilet, wash your hands and you’re done...simple.

So I'm at a friend of mines house and she's out of toilet paper and I want to do the "dab and swirl". I ask her where the toilet paper is. She's like "what do you want toilet paper for? Are you going number 2 (she didn't say that) in my bathroom? I laughed and told her no and then explained the "dab and swirl". She laughed and said it was the stupidest thing she'd ever heard of and looked at me like I was from another planet. A couple days later she had a laugh with a male friends of hers (I could've killed her) about the "dab and swirl" and he’s like "duh huh, buddy, what country club do you come from? duh, huh, you need to relax and just pee...dude you're whipped"

So I’ve a few questions. Do other guys do the "dab and swirl"? Did years of my ex stressing about a clean house turn me into someone's who **** whipped (sorry about the expression ladies)? Or have I learned to be considerate? Or am I someone who's not a dumb ass and got tired of fighting about the little stuff? Or maybe I'm someone who's stumbled upon new bathroom etiquette! I could be rich!...hehe, just kidding.
 digitalsanity
Msg: 2
Pussy whipped or considerate?
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:18:53 PM
I am still clueless as to what a dab and swirl is, even after reading all of that.

ginch?

So basically it sounds like you wipe after you pee, and then flush...isnt that what we all do?
 shag12357
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:20:21 PM
i call this just plain old respect for someone else ; keep up the good work
 Sistermary
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:23:03 PM
you're a gentleman and gentlemen are considerate. what's wrong with leaving the bathroom in a condition suitable for other people to use without having to clean up a mess? those "drippy" guys need to learn how to clean up after themselves. generally, a guy's bathroom usually tells me if he is a slob or not. i've been places where i would rather hold it for hours rather than use the bathroom, it was so bad. needless to say, a second visit was out of the question.
 luckyone38
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:23:42 PM
Ok even though Im a guy ill answer this one as best as I can. You are not whipped. You are conciderate. My son pees all over the seat and leaves the damn seat up lol. I dont know how may times when hes spent the night I get up to use the washroom and either get my a$$ soaked cause I sat in his pee or I fell right in the toilet lmao. So keep doing what your doing. Its just respect thats all.I myself well im eve weirder when it comes to that And I cant believe im going come out lol. I sit when I pee at least at my house lmao. Now keep the damn remarks to yourself lol.
 judytoo
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:24:27 PM
I'm thinking you learned to save yourself a lot of extra cleaning and odours. Now I wish I'd taught my son to do that, instead of cleaning up after him.
 blue sunshine
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:28:57 PM

ginch?

What I LOVE is that I actually know what "ginch" is.....it's what Canadian (men) call underware....I love it!

Except, I thought for guys it was "gonch" .....or is that women's underware...oh, I dunno....all I know is I might be the only American woman who knows wtf he's talking about! lol
 rocknrollin
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:29:53 PM
I'd say that's just being responsible, but not many people do it. At another person's house.....I dunno. I guess you sort of opened it up by asking for the toilet paper. I probably just would have left well enough alone (unless you really made a mess!). The dab and swirl might be a bit much for me to do....I just do the "unzip it and flip it" and shake it off the end of my c ock. If it lands on the seat, i'll clean it up, but otherwise, all's good.
 Gmaverick
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:32:37 PM
Personally I think that it has to do with hygiene standards, I do that but for other reason, to keep my underwear clean.

Regarding the bathroom, that too, I don't think it has anything to do with right or wrong it is just about keeping yourself clean and not making a mess everywhere you go.

Simple.

Other people may have different standards, lower/higher.

On the other hand, been obsessed about it or anything else; that's an issue for a different thread.

Well..........I didn't know about "ginch".....he he.
 MasterBart
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:37:20 PM
Read about it in other forums... it's a near-universal thing that women insist on a clean bathroom and kitchen. Forget the specific technique you developed; basically, you keep a clean bathroom. It's not puzzy-whupped, even "considerate" is a bit much -- it's just basic sanitation. Urine isn't sanitary, so you clean up any leftover driblets. I won't do it every time, but I do grab a wad of TP and wipe the edge of the seat here and there, and I don't share the bathroom with anyone. I also use the can of scrubby-bubbles and clean out the toilet, sink and tub and will do so for the rest of my life with no shame or concerns as to whether people think I'm some anal neat-freak because I have basic sanitation habits.
 Deranged
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:37:44 PM
not p*ssy whipped at all... just considerate. a respectful and considerate man is hard to find as they're all so afraid of looking whipped, and therefore you'd be on your way to being a real keeper. i do all sorts of stoopid things at another person's house out of respect. things i'd never do at home.
 digitalsanity
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:46:34 PM
If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!
 Grrrg
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:49:41 PM
lol...now why I didn't I think of that?...would've saved me alot of typing! Thanks for your input :)
 cougar99
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/6/2006 9:57:27 PM
"dab and swirl", sure that isn't for number two?
 MasterBart
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:04:45 PM
"Dab and swirl"... no relation to the "dip and sniff" test, right?
 whodeletedme
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:09:34 PM
Most of the guys I have dated have done the "dab and swirl" as you put it,... or at the very least the dab part. You are in good company!!!!! Keep it up. Not worth getting your knickers in a knot for either.

Yup I think ginch/gonch are Canadian terms,.. good ones too!
 melonaide777
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:13:08 PM
what in the world does this have to do with being **** whipped.

You cleaned up your piss....so what?

And why is she asking you what you need toilet paper for?

Maybe you have a big crusty booger way up your nose that you want rid of and I'm not sure why you'd need to explain how you take care of your business in the bathroom unless you are doing something really weird in there like setting up a camera or some shit.

She gave you permission to use it right?

Well then.
 ponie
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:17:29 PM
my mommy tought me how to aim....lol I never put away till I am DONE... and on the floor,?
back to the whole AIMING thing... lol
 Monday In October
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:18:05 PM
gets rid of any access...

I hope you don't get rid of any access -- you'd have a serious problem if you did..

Why not just wring yourself out like you would a hand towel?

to answer your Q:

if you are extra hygienic for your own reasons -- because it helps you feel good and clean about yourself, then you're not 'whipped'.

if you only do it because it makes others happy, then you're whipped..
 Clematis
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:41:51 PM
Life can become very complicated. Some people find it much more complicated than others. I admire your attention to details and your desire to be considerate, OP.

However, at some point; do yourself a favor - and just try and 'go with the flow'. (LOL! No pun intended, seriously...)

If you have found a system that works for you and makes you happy; then, stick with it. Doesn't matter what other jokers say.
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:46:29 PM
Ginch - plural
Gonch - singular

Dab & Swirl huh? Interesting. Better than pee on walls and pubes under seat.
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:52:09 PM
^^^ Exactly.......It is GROSS.
 rain_city
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/6/2006 10:54:01 PM
if you are extra hygienic for your own reasons -- because it helps you feel good and clean about yourself, then you're not 'whipped'.

if you only do it because it makes others happy, then you're whipped..

@ salmon: Sometimes making people feel comfortable (or even happy) is worth the effort and doesn't necessarily mean they are "p.u.s.s.y whipped".

I spent 17 years cleaning up piss from the floor and seat/bowl. It was always an annoying job but a moot point (perhaps I was p.u.s.s.y whipped) in the greater scheme of things. I just accepted it as a rather disgusting fact about men. I’ve since learned that men are physiologically capable of peeing sitting down, and therefore less likely to “splatter” all over the place.

Why don’t more men “sit”? Or, as the OP stated… clean up their spatter? Doing so is not “p.u.s.s.y whipped”. Doing so is just considerate.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 11:56:51 PM
How would this make you pu$$y whipped? Especially if the persons house your over is just a friend and your not even dating.

I would say it's being considerate. Simple as that. And it shows respect. sometimes you might miss the target by a drip or two. Only a pig would just leave the mess behind.

Besides, how do you take a leak at someone else's house, get alittle pee on the seat/floor, and just walk out like it never happened? Wouldn't it be embrassing if they went in right after you?

I, for one, would be "pissed".
 belgarion
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/7/2006 1:13:49 AM
I simply opted for the operation. It's where they take a small piece of skin from the inside of your nose. Then graft it onto the penis. No more shaking it after your done!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pussy whipped or considerate?