Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Awesome recipe for Stuffed Pasta Shells      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 onlylivewunce
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Awesome recipe for Stuffed Pasta ShellsPage 1 of 1    
Hi everyone,

I have been making a cookbook that one day I hope can be passed to each of my kids...don't know where I stumbled across this recipe but OMG it is good!!!!! ... Sometimes I add a little ground pork into this as well along with the chicken. Enjoy ... I also use Paxil stuffing..like it better myself.. but any stuffing will do and of course more cheese please lol..

Chicken Stuffed Shells

Serves : 4-6
Prep. Time : 0:50

6 oz. box Stove Top® Stuffing
6 oz. can chicken - drained
1 lb. box jumbo pasta shells - prepared as directed
10.25 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
10.25 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
10.25 oz. soup can filled with water
10.25 oz. soup can filled with milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

-Prepare Stove Top® according to instructions on package, except add chicken while cooking.
-Fill cooked shells with stuffing.
-Layer in greased baking pan.
-Combine soups, water, and milk and pour over stuffed shells.
-Sprinkle cheese over top.
-Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
Chicken Flavored Stuffing like Stove Top®
 thislookslikefun!
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Awesome recipe for Stuffed Pasta Shells
Posted: 6/16/2006 5:17:57 PM
when u say can chicken ,do you mean flakes of chicken?? and if not wht section of the grocery stre would it be in???
 onlylivewunce
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2006 5:56:02 PM
Hi fun

Yes its canned chicken (the flakes)....and doesnt matter which kind...hope you try it...I havent had too many recipes that have wowwwed me lol..but this was definitely one of them...it was a take me by surprise !
 kitkat45
Msg: 4
Wow!
Posted: 6/17/2006 7:47:50 AM
I think I will try this for dinner for the kids tomorrow nite...maybe even tonite! They just love this kind of stuff! Thanks Only!
 wop1155
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2006 7:43:03 PM
Wow, sounds great! I make stuffed shells alot, but never tried anything like this. Will have to try it, SOON! Thanks!
 kitkat45
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/19/2006 7:45:35 AM
OMG! I made it last nite for the kids...and they just loved it! So did I which is not good when trying to lose weight! If you have not yet tried this, you all have to! So rich and tasty from such simple ingredients!
 aafitnessmodel
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/29/2010 11:00:56 AM
onlylivewunce~wow another one of your great recipes~i'll be making this soon for that teenage son of mine & for his girlfriend~they just love it~when i hang out in the forums~lol~
 SouthBayNative
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/30/2010 4:49:44 PM
Seems like a great kids recipe. I'll try it. I just bought some boxes of stuffing on sale...
 Dovelett
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2010 3:32:39 PM
Jalapeño Cheese Stuffed in Shrimp or in Past Tubes

2 lbs. unpeeled large fresh shrimp
6 c. water

8 ozs. cream cheese softened
2 to 5 jalapeño peppers seeded finely chopped
2 garlic cloves minced fine
2 T. cilantro freshly chopped
salt ñ pepper to taste
½ tsp. to 1 tsp. little Better Than Chicken Bullion or to taste –go easy
Little lemon or lime zest is optional
If it is too thick use little half ñ half –not much tablespoon at a time

Cooked pasta shells or tubes as usual in salted boiling water.

Peel shrimp leaving tail intact - cut a deep slit down length of outside curve of each shrimp- de-vein- RINSE WELL BEFORE BOILING
Bring water to a boil- add shrimp- cook 3 - 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink ñ to UR likeness. Drain well- rinse with cold water- chill.

Mi x cream cheese -remaining ingredients- beat well.
Only do this part if filling tubes ñ shells other wise stuff just the shrimp with cream cheese ñ make a cheese balls with remaining stuffing.

Fill a decorating bag fitted with metal tip No. 21 with cream cheese mixture. Pipe filling lengthwise into the slits of shrimp “OR” use a small zip lock bag fill ñ cut one bottom corner ñ squeeze cream cheese mixture out to fill the tubes or shells. Serves 16-18 appetizers.

Note~ I like to make enough filling to put into the cooked pasta shells or large tubes BUT chop up the shrimp when adding to cream cheese for shells.
If making cream cheese for just stuff those shrimp ñ making a mini cream cheese ball -add some cheddar cheese ñ smoked chipotle powder with the all of it ñ roll it in crushed pistacho’s or use whatever even fried bacon crumbled.
 floridagal48
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/16/2010 4:32:53 AM
do you think this could be made in a crock pot?? or would the shells dissolve??

Nancy
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Awesome recipe for Stuffed Pasta Shells