Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > For all you stuffing lovers like myself lol...try it, easy and delici      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 onlylivewunce
Msg: 1
view profile
History
For all you stuffing lovers like myself lol...try it, easy and delicious :)Page 1 of 1    
I am a stuffing lover, but dont always want the turkey... this recipe is very easy and its delicious... you can bake it, but I usually just fry it up in the pan.

Turkey Stuffing -

1 pound lean pork sausage (I buy the mapleleaf in the tube)
2 potatoes, peeled and diced
3/4 cup diced sweet onion
3/4 cup butter
9 cups soft bread cubes
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp ground sage
1 tsp salt - I minus the salt myself
1/4 tsp ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place sausage, and onion in skillet. Saute over medium heat until sausage is crumbled and evenly cooked. Take off heat, add mashed potatoes, bread cubes, thyme, sage, salt and papper. Add little milk if needed to blend. Melt butter and pour over stuffing. Bake stuffing in a covered casserole dish for 40 to 50 min.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > For all you stuffing lovers like myself lol...try it, easy and delicious :)