Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > what if,average found average?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arlie1969
Msg: 1
what if,average found average?Page 1 of 1    
Im average looking ,average pretty much every where else too,money ,bills,struggling to make ends meet,the point Id like to discuss is ,why cant two ppl in the same situation on here cross paths ,so many ppl on here are looking for something thats so hard to find these days that if they just found some one in the same boat that there in wouldnt it work out?I need some ppl to give me there thoughts ,cause the last time I looked most of the sugar mommas and daddys were taken.
 obliq
Msg: 2
what if,average found average?
Posted: 6/26/2006 12:06:34 PM
If average were to meet average it would tear apart the space-time continuum thereby destroying the whole universe. Or two people might actually find someone they like spending time with. It's hard to say.
 Endlessadventure
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/26/2006 7:42:20 PM
The problem is that these sites are so anonymous that anyone can describe themselves as they wish to be. If you were to meet ninety percent of the people on this site, you would find that they are pretty average with the other ten percent just being weird. Don't worry sweetie, the sugar daddies and mommas out there don't have to come to these sites, they have plenty of takers without advertising. The problem is sifting out the liars and weirdos from the people who really want to make a connection.
 arlie1969
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/26/2006 8:34:49 PM
you hit the nail right on the head,ndless,so how do we wead them out ,by trial and error?or just pure luck?
 TSK_F8
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2007 11:58:50 AM
I think it's more like fate. Everybody has lessons to learn and finding a soulmate is one of them. Some people are put in your life for a reason. Sometimes, just meeting them changes your or their life. Sometimes, when you meet the "not so right one", it is so you know what you're NOT looking for! I don't know if I have found the right one, yet, but I do know I have learned a lot from the people I have met in my life. Especially from the people I've met on these sites!!
 nowake
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/11/2007 9:59:29 PM

If you were to meet ninety percent of the people on this site, you would find that they are pretty average with the other ten percent just being weird.

Ten percent being weird???? My oh my,,,aren't you being conservative......
 arlie1969
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/2/2007 5:15:59 PM
Im curious ,if two ppl that are average cant make it work on here,than can someone tell me what two types of ppl can?Cause so far Im drawling blanks
 JakeMM
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/2/2007 5:38:05 PM
Define average. Are there different degrees or criteria for average? I have noticed that for one person average can be one way and for an other person average can be something totally different. It seems the term "average" can be subject to interpretation. Is labeling someone average or above or below average, such a good idea? A person can be modest and be above average so to speak and because they are sincere and modest, they might consider themselves average when maybe to someone else they are not that at all. (I'm leaning towards the whole time and space continuim theory myself)
 littlephishy
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/2/2007 7:29:57 PM
What if,average found average?.....My Gosh,,, The skies would be filled with flying pigs.There would be people everywhere with monkeys flying out their butts. Florida would have measurable snowfall and palm trees would grow around Lake Erie. Hurricanes would form in Arizona and everyone would meet god........Perhaps even penquins on Daytona Beach.......But then, everyone's average and everyone's not, all at the same time.......So, with the word "average" having no significant real meaning on a dating site, everyone relax, have a drink or a smoke or both and don't worry about it.
It's never gonna happen.........
 Cajun3149
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/3/2007 6:34:39 AM
We should team up LOL.
 arlie1969
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/3/2007 1:40:52 PM
hey cajun did you move back in town?or are you long distance,Ive been off here for a while,you could give alot of input on this ,Im still trying to figure it out.seems like most are asking for more than we can offer
 Cajun3149
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/4/2007 3:37:50 AM
arlie, no, not back in town, but, since I made alot of friends in Fla (0nly lived there for 17 years and retired there LOL), I keep up with the happings there. Of course, this weekend, we have some Tigers that are gonna dine on some Gators. I keep telling them, "it taste just like chicken". Look for me in the stands, I'll be the one in purple and gold LOL.

As for average, that's a good one. Heck, we might want a Twiggie or a Roseanne. Depends on the eyes of who is looking. Since I don't look through anybody's eyes but mine, I don't know what the other sees as average.
 shipoker
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/4/2007 1:47:51 PM
I would tend to agree..average is in the eyes of the beholder. To me, a person making 30,000 is average, that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone making 40 or 20 thou. As far as looks..again the beholder idea! You may think you are average...someone probably thinks you are beautiful. In the words of Doris Day...Que Sera Sera...what will be, will be.......JMO
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > what if,average found average?