Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Little things that matter      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 purplestardust101
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Little things that matterPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
VERY sweet thing for you to do....
~Micheline~
 dogar2007
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Little things that matter
Posted: 6/24/2006 9:14:08 AM
I would be worried that she would think I was trying to hint "Your breath is in need of help".

Too many times in my family or with a female co-worker, I have observed that if something can be taken one of two ways - direct or indirect - the man is being direct and the woman reads in some other indirect meaning.

Jane: "You loook nice today?"

John: "Today? What was wrong yesterday?"

Ladies, we are really not that subtle most of the time.
 redhead363
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2006 2:37:31 PM
I like to put on different shades of lipstick and put lipprint "kisses" on the mirror if I'm not gonna be around for a few days....
 wolfskshuntress
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/24/2006 4:33:06 PM
Msg 1, if a woman squeezed my toothpaste for me, i would think that she was sweet .. if she brushed my teeth for me, like a cute dental hygienist, i would think that she was relationship material ..
 NightWhisper1980
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/24/2006 5:51:52 PM
i think its sweet, its great to see guys do out of ordinary (unexpected) things for that special someone.
 atrkyhntr™
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2006 3:09:48 AM
Little things is what keeps the fire going...
I have never went the toothpaste route though... May send the wrong signal LOL
UDAMAN OP
 crazychristy266
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/10/2006 11:55:32 AM
i find it weird! but thats just me. i would be thinking man is my breath that bad u cant wait!? lol
 connorj
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/14/2006 12:07:35 PM
PEOPLE, TAKE A PILL !!!!!
I can't believe what I'm reading, as the "Subject" line reads....little things that MATTER.
It's nothing more than a simple gesture of thoughtfulness.
It's a little weird.... I do that sort of thing myself....it's freaky.... it's unnerving.
Holy Crap, god forbid someone holds a door open for yaz.
Maybe just maybe there are other issues in this world that are more deserving of such negativities........ but what do I know.
 GhostDancer
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/14/2006 12:41:22 PM
I think it's sweet, but at the same time, not something I would want done every day for me. A phone call in the middle of the day just to say 'hi, I was thinking of you' or a flower picked especially for me would make me smile as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Little things that matter