Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Pronger wants out???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
No shitt.....the only trade I'd like to see is Kabrlé(Leafs) - Pronger (Oilers) ... I just won't stand for anything else !!!
 Rodzores
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/28/2006 8:51:36 AM
Canadian hockey player & American Wife (The classic tale)

Canadian boy goes down south to play, or meets a women and starts a family, Canadian boy gets the urge to go play at "home", and is so happy to get the chance, but DUH DUH DUH American Wife, don't like it, its a foreign country, (Or in the case of Wayne Gretzky, american wife won't move to Canada, because of her supposed acting career, which turned out to be nothing)

I say, if he wants to whine, make him ride the pine and not get paid, i wonder how long of not making any money it would take for the wife to shut up.

And i heard that it had something to do with Peca's wife, i don't know if they both want to leave, or didn't get along.
 Rodzores
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/28/2006 12:13:48 PM
Well i loved Pronger, i was one of the people who knew who we was years ago, hes awesome player.

Now im not believing the rumors n stuff, BUT if it was him cheating on his wife, i will say, have a nice burn in hell buddy, some people take that stuff seriously, and will probably never get married because of cackmaster moves like that, if you cant keep it in your pants, dont get married, if the wife wants to stay with him after that, its all about the money, so she can shut her piehole and live where he say's!

We better get some real good player's, or i will be going to every game when he plays here just to boooo him out the building. (If it turns out there is something to it, and its just a shitty deal, good luck to you sir)
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 10:11:00 AM
Yup, it's his wife that didn't wanna live in Edmonton. I say, let the man do what's best for his marriage, he did the Oilers proud!
 Rodzores
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:19:11 AM
Regardless, Lowe or MacT arent gonna do nothing with or about Pronger, until all the free agent's are resigned, or gone, then evaluate what he need's at that point. I think anyway's.
 Rodzores
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:22:18 AM
^^^ True, but look at all the unrestricted free agent's that came up on the Oiler's, most of which are winger's!!!!!
They could end up needing winger's, so it would be a waste to trade for defenceman when you may lose 5 winger's?
 Rodzores
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 12:13:18 PM
Yeah she was back in St. Louis, and he don't want to play there, the odds of him getting traded there are slim to none, Kevin Lowe isn't gonna trade him for nothing, when where one of the smaller market's!
Theyll get something for him, but i wonder if his wife will ever be happy until he retire's, i don't think it was "edmonton" it was that she had to move from where she at. This could spell the beginning of the end of his career, nobody wants a whiner with those problems and a wife that can't be pleased on their team
 Tick Tock
Msg: 46
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 7:25:21 PM
Haha!! She now has a statement on her website denying any involvement with Pronger and threatening a lawsuit against anyone that makes such allegations.
 Tick Tock
Msg: 54
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 8:49:21 PM
I guess Bobby Clarke is trying to outdumb himself...crikey!! he's in a league of his own
 cheekyjac
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:44:34 PM
I love how she has that she is no way involved with Chris Pronger... if anything that makes her look even more involved.

At least lowe isn't an idiot, he can get something huge for Pronger. I heard he tried getting Vanek... and of course there was the whole Steen thing.
 Uxtaz
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/30/2006 6:53:32 AM
Best t-shirt ever:

Pronger got my girlfriend pregnant and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
 Rodzores
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/30/2006 12:54:17 PM
Pronger Schmonger

Laraque like's Edmonton, and i don't think well have hard feelings with George, its not him wanting to leave either, unless he could go "home" to Montreal maybe. hmm "Rocket Laraque"
 Rodzores
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 6/30/2006 4:33:12 PM
That sound's completely "Reasonable"

But regarding the "whole situation" and the going's on, i think ^^^^ Profile Name say's it all!
 Tick Tock
Msg: 66
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/1/2006 9:12:25 AM
Well, the good news is that Pisani re-signed a 4 year deal. And, as far as Chorley goes, how could she have received a few settlements already?? Those things take time!
 Ravyyn
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:33:42 AM
Funny how this is buried a few pages and here I am posting in hopes that it will put closure to this thread...

From the Edmonton Oilers Website, just posted today: "The Edmonton Oilers have acquired right wing Joffrey Lupul and defenceman Ladislav Smid from the Anaheim Ducks, along with Anaheim’s first round draft choice in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, a conditional first round draft choice and their second round draft choice in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft in exchange for defenceman Chris Pronger."

There...he's gone...dealt with...buh bye!
 Rodzores
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/4/2006 2:44:37 PM
If it was the situation, I just think in Cali, you can cheat and get away with it easier, less inhibition''s around there, and people arent gonna make as big as a stink about a hockey player, it wont change though (if that was the activity, so in that case it would be a mega copout), whatever, regardless, Pronger will get booed hard on his return, is it because of the gongshow that went on? partially, the rest will be he signed for 5 and wanted out before 1 was done, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And maybe the tshirt should read

Lauren Pronger was the best i ever had,
Ok your right Im lying, she was total rubbish!
Thats why i ran her out of town!!
 Rodzores
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/4/2006 2:52:39 PM
Whats Love Actually? is that a movie with a big gongshow too?
 Tick Tock
Msg: 83
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/5/2006 1:06:40 AM
If it was the situation, I just think in Cali, you can cheat and get away with it easier, less inhibition''s around there, and people arent gonna make as big as a stink about a hockey player, it wont change though

The one advantage he has in California is that none of his conquests will ever recognize him. They'll be phoning their friends the next day and saying, "OMG! OMG! OH-MY-GOD!! BUFFY!!!! You'll never guess who I had unprotected sex with last night?! Frankenstein!!"
 Rodzores
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/6/2006 9:36:56 AM
Shed be the crappiest sport reporter ever if she didn't, considering she work's here, and he played hockey here , as far as what happened, who care's, all that matter's is he left after 1 year of a 5 year contract, i will be at the first duck game to Booo really loud, and maybe ill take a sign that say's "Pronger's wife's a tramp, and rubbish in the sack"
Ok fine, ill just go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 Rodzores
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/6/2006 4:28:41 PM
or a copout?
The truth will probably never come out, but i agree moving on is the "easy" thing to do, and i mean everyone wants to take the "easy" road, but there is also the "responsibility, obligation etc." road!
i can hear the chant now "COP OUT< COP OUT< COP OUT< ZBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" lol
 Rodzores
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/19/2006 8:04:14 AM
And here i thought leaf fan's where hilarious!
You Cowgary guy's, crack me up!

Now Somebody the Oiler's!!!
 Rodzores
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/19/2006 8:10:36 AM
I think hes rolled his dice for holdout! If so, i sure hope it pays off, but it seems hes taking a gamble.

As all these teams figure out there salary's, there will be people who they just wont be able to use and theyll be released, then maybe he can round them up for less money, or where in for another big trade deadline move halfway through the season. (just like Peca, alot of players hate the travel in the West conference, the East teams don't have to fly as much or travel as far. I mean, Minnesota is in the Western conference so we can stack our team for the endpush, if it really is the travel the thing!)
 Rodzores
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/24/2006 6:34:28 PM
Why would anyone have hate on for the Oiler Managemant or Coaching Staff!

Silly Monkyz!
 Rodzores
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/26/2006 8:55:54 AM
hmm i can hear it now!

"I did not sleep with that women, I WAS UP ALL NIGHT!"
 Rodzores
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Pronger wants out???
Posted: 7/26/2006 9:26:52 AM
Has anyone actually heard what the deal was with Pronger? (the rumour mill ran at 90, and now nobody cares about the truth?)

Maybe we need a forum in the California page "Make sure Pronger pulls out!"
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Pronger wants out???