Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Indiana  > "I'll call ya later"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 auburntop
Msg: 20
view profile
History
"I'll call ya later"Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
A man is a man wherever he may be...Some of these guys end up contacting a lot of women at one time. they start getting confused, they take it as shopping for a car. They all look the same after a while. When they make their first mistake, they just run.....then it cools off, they are back. When women seek those possibilities, it's like shopping for expensive furniture, you buy it, you try it, you bring it home, it don't fit in. There are too many man out there who think women are just gullible. They will tell you anything they think you will believe, and even a few things you won't.
 MC chick
Msg: 25
view profile
History
One minute your in, then your out... why?????
Posted: 11/28/2006 12:30:31 AM
Hey I talked with a man who gave me his number and we were supposed to meet and go to the blue chip to gamble. I called twice and he didn't answer. I told hiom I would never call him again. That night I met a man when at a restraunt with friends and we have had a grat time together. If it's meant to be it will be I guess and if not, what is meant to be will find you someday. Good Luck.
 littlethingsmeanalot
Msg: 27
I'll call ya later
Posted: 6/2/2007 10:15:24 PM
if only they wouldn't tell ya they'll call and not follow through...happens to me alot or i get the i'll send ya a pic soon and soon never comes..i post a pic so they can see me right off the get go .

another thing that seems to scare the ones off thta i talk to is the fact i am a bit older and raising a toddler. can i help it if i was given a real SPECIAL gift.. ? hey guys, just because i have a little one doesn't mean i'm not available...
 beerchen
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 2:27:09 PM
I have also had the same experience.

But, in all honesty. You are on a dating site. People choose to talk to several potential mates in order to find out more then what is allready stated in the profiles. So, patience is the best i offer.

However, if he hasn't called within 3 days. Honey, move along.
Time is to sweet to waste it.
 Cecilia1956
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/5/2007 10:35:56 PM
I figure something clicked in their heads and they were off in another direction...

When I talk to someone I ask myself... "are they really into me?"
and if it's no then fine.. move on down the road!
 auburntop
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 4:29:40 PM
I have IM'd several, got several, and find out that after an hour they fell asleep. Cut your losses and move on.
Show ALL Forums  > Indiana  > "I'll call ya later"