Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > My dirty little secret revealed.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dogar2007
Msg: 15
view profile
History
My dirty little secret revealed. Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I don't think women are attracted to jerks as much as they are attracted to pretty eyes, independent attitudes, full lips, six-pack abs and butts so small and tight you could put them in a teacup. The unfortunate part is that too many young fellas (not all, of course) who possesses all these characteristics KNOW they are a "babe magnets" and thus never feel the pressure to develop anything above the neck. And that "independent attitude" later reveals itself to really be just an immature self-centeredness. By the time the woman figures this out, they are already living together, and she may even be pregnant, because she herself did not have the maturity to wait out the 6-month infatutaion period and see if it was really a lasting love.
 Esperanza143
Msg: 16
My dirty little secret revealed.
Posted: 6/25/2006 12:23:33 PM
How do posts like this not get voted off before they get every one all fired up?
 Say Hi to David
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/25/2006 2:28:11 PM
Just a guess but since he created the profile today, this is just a fake profile the OP's using to vent and troll.
___

Some of what he says is sometimes true...for some women. But that may be the worst delivery of anything posted recently. Notice how not one guy has the guts to admit this even if they do know it to be true. The posturing in the forums is kinda silly considering that posters are rarely local.
 Say Hi to David
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/25/2006 2:55:44 PM
singleguy64 Oh, I never said I wanted to date a woman like that. But his generalizations are not off at all. I've been down the hot, partying, vapid, gold-digging witch pathway and would never do it again. Treating women like crap may work but it's not my thing - someone will win the David lottery...LOL!
 Witchypoo
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/25/2006 4:10:25 PM
Oh for crying out loud........... at times the male gender really disturbs me. GEEEE-ZUUZZZ & OINK OINK OINK Sometimes the Leykis listeners stand out like a sore thumb. Oh and by the way.......... I know the true definition of male chauvanist, not the standard definition that most people equate, but the real definition.

For a world that is supposed to be spiritually evolving, a lot of American men out there are in for a rude awakening and they are in a whole heap of shit.

:))
Witchy
 Witchypoo
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/25/2006 7:05:52 PM
How does one "nearly get cancer". I'm pretty sure you either get cancer or you don't get cancer.

I think that runs along the lines of genital herpes on the face.

Genital herpes is on the genitals, I believe herpes simplex 2. Anything on the face would be simplex 1 and not genital, but I'm not a dr. I just play one on T.V.

:))
Witchy
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:52:56 PM
missinginaction,
Regarding your first post, I think you sound like you hate women in general.
I don't get why you are here, is it for the attention?
Thank you for warning all the ladies!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > My dirty little secret revealed.