Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Female Bisexuality      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nothing_2_lose
Msg: 11
Female BisexualityPage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I'm just so jealous of women!! Not only can they sleep with virtually any guy they want, they have a galaxy of hot women to frolic with!!
 uballe
Msg: 14
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/28/2006 7:58:01 AM
God, I don't think I would want to get involved with a woman that would be willing to go there. Just a personal preference/belief, but I don't think it is right... Period. I'm no bible thumper, but I just feel deep down inside that some things are just inherently wrong and shouldn't be tampered with and homosexuality (bi, whatever you want to pretty it up with) is just one of those things. Now, I'm not judging you if that's what you like, but I'd want to know ahead of time and would have to say that IT IS a deal-breaker with me. I don't find anything attractive about it.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 17
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/28/2006 9:28:32 AM
homoflexible.... I would never date one.. I have no intrest in a relationhip with one...ever...but i could be and have been with women in the past. There is something very intresting in being with another woman...really taught me a bit about myself and was crazy being with some one who also thinks she has physical flaws... flaws i just didnt see....sort of gave me a new perspective...
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 20
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/28/2006 2:01:51 PM
my only problem with being with a woman is that it leaves me somwhat unsatisfied.. its just forplay to me

Ocean... yes.. i will try to believe a guy doesnt see the flaws i do lol
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 26
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/28/2006 3:52:38 PM
I find it is more intimate...but for me oral sex with anyone is....to me its not the same as sex...
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 32
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/28/2006 5:19:48 PM
^^hey i am from montreal too (originally NDG)

On topic...for me I wanted to experience something before judging it as pointless and wrong. I am not at all bi...but it wasnt bad...seems to me its not hurting anyone
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 34
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/28/2006 5:37:07 PM
^^lmao...actually i was born and raise in Montreal..but i needed an income so i moved to alberta lol...but if ya ever come for a visit i have a gf who would help me show ya the town....broaden your horizons a bit

I do agree. that just cuz something feels good doesnt make it a good idea. I suppose i would worry more if it were affecting the numbers of children being born and the human race were dying off owing to the lack of reproductive couplings. That is not the case. I cant be arrogant enough to think i know what is good for society or where natural evolution of a society will take us.
 freakoftheweek
Msg: 38
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/29/2006 8:50:11 AM
You're close, but a little bit off with your scale. Kinsey's scale has a rating of 1-6.
1 is completely heterosexual, with no THOUGHTS even of the same sex. 6 is the opposite, completely homosexual, with no thoughts of the opposite sex. the rest range from 2-5, 2 and 5 being having thoughts and sexual attraction, perhaps acting on it once or twice. 3 is a preference for the opposite sex, but still likeing the occasional encounter with the same sex. 4 is prefering the same sex, but likeing to occasionally see the opposite sex. There is no actual middle ground, becuase no one is 50-50...you always prefer one over the other. For example, the women who posted they like sleeping with women, but not having realtionships with them. very rarely is someone open to both sexual and emotional relationships on an equal basis with both sexes. anyways, thats Kinsey's scale. He believes that 95% of us fall between a 2 and a 5.

I don't see why bisexuality is such a big issue lately.....it's a sexual preference, everyone has one! we're not confused, we're not promiscuous, we're not afraid to come out of the closet, and it's not a "lifestyle choice". Why does it matter to the rest of the world who we choose to have a relationship with?
 cassidy182
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/29/2006 9:39:58 PM
I remember when i was 15 i told my dad i liked a girl..it was the weirdest thing ever to do..then after that it kinda faded until i hit 19..I've been with 2 girls and made out with alot..but making out is really nothing..at least i consider it nothing...I'm married now and i know i love my husband more than anything and just coz i was with girls before i'm not going to cheat on him with a girl or a guy. I've always fell for people..not the gender...
 cassidy182
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:04:42 PM
^^^ that was hilarious!
 Theda
Msg: 51
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:12:52 AM
'A marketing plow' - are you kidding me here?

Of course they're trying to make as much as possible - aren't we all?
 freakoftheweek
Msg: 53
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:31:22 PM
you know what the best part of your post was? while telling Fitness Bunny she looked dumb, you used both the terms "urself" and "ur".

and while you claim not to be posting your (note the spelling;) ) opinions, really, what is an argument but an opinion with some statements to back it up? Just becuase you can find a psychological theory to reinforce your idea that homosexuality and bisexuality are deviant behaviours, it is also possible to find theories that support the idea of sexuality being innate and instinctual. most modern day psychologists take both the biological determinism approach and the social constructionist theory and apply both to explain human behaviour. We are born with a predispostion to certain traits, and our environment shapes the direction that predisposition takes.

While we may be influenced by the media, you cannot say that it is completely responsible for our everyday actions. Different people will be influenced to different degrees, depending on their weakness of mind and susceptability to outside control.
 blonde chickie
Msg: 58
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 12/29/2006 8:08:56 AM
I've been with other women many times, as well as I have been with men
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 12/29/2006 10:36:11 AM
if i slept with two girls would that make me Bi? or just lucky...

judging by the bots that email me id say theres an epidemic of 19yr old bisexual and bored chicks out there... i blame MTV
 Bubbles27
Msg: 63
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 12/29/2006 1:46:35 PM
I think many are fakers, just doing it for the male attention that it gets. Guys love it. Girls love guys. Simple as that.
 phine_likker
Msg: 71
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 5/5/2007 1:15:32 PM
why is "female bisexuality" so cool to most men (and women) but "male bisexuality" is "gross" to most of both genders?

(just asking)
 artiex
Msg: 72
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 5/5/2007 6:32:55 PM
phine,

A good way of answering your question is to look at the way the sexual liberation movement developed from the 1960's onwards. Rather than being a freedom movement, the sexual liberation movement was actually a male heterosexual fantasy movement that was designed to bisexualize women for the purpose of pleasing straight guys. It was purely a selfish movement that propped up male heterosexual fantasy.

Women went along with it because women see pleasing men as a means of getting ahead. It's ingrained in women from a young age.

The bisexual double standard, however, is coming to an end. I believe the next ten years will see a huge relaxation in attitudes towards male bisexuality.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 73
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 5/5/2007 9:32:29 PM
I don't find male bisexuality gross.
 phine_likker
Msg: 74
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 5/7/2007 9:13:40 AM
artiex, thanks.

That is sort of the reason I suspected; however it's good to hear it from someone else.

(not just my thinking.)
 LoveMoose
Msg: 75
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 5/7/2007 9:19:36 AM
When I started bouncing at a nightclub a few years back, after having not been in a club for a while, I was SHOCKED at the number of young girls who were engaging in bi sexual behaviour. Mind you, most was bump and grind and kissing, but, still, I didn't SEE that when I was 19 and my friends were out.

It literally took me like a week before I could stop staring at these girls and do my job.
 motownmaniax
Msg: 77
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 7/30/2007 6:30:16 PM
See what Howard Stern has wrought!!!

kasandroid
Msg: 79
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:54:18 PM
Uh yeah Cassidy whoever, you said your happily married now and bla bla bla and oh I went and took a looksy at your profile out of boredom and oh boy what did it say?

SINGLE

Disclaimer:I ain't gay, but not getting dates anyways so I read this thread out of boredom.
 motownmaniax
Msg: 80
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 7/31/2007 5:50:14 AM
^^^^ Has no idea why she isn't getting any dates?

I think female bisexuality is much more accepted in this society than for men. Like others have said, it's more about the culture we live in and how modern media has shaped our mores of what's acceptable, which seems to be much more open now more than ever.
 KTDID78
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 7/31/2007 8:43:53 AM
Many females would not consider having a relationship with another female; perhaps that's why they don't consider themselves bi-sexual. Most girls I know however, would be open to kissing a girl as long as it's all in fun.
 kasandroid
Msg: 83
Female Bisexuality
Posted: 7/31/2007 3:42:40 PM
Oh so pointing out the fact that someone says they are married but their profile says they are single means I can't get dates. Oh ha ha. I see other POFer's point that out all the time.

Okay so if I was a homewrecker then my dating odds will go up?

Umm yeah I supposse I could get dates if I returned mail, lol but the heat fried my brain and I have nuttin much to say.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Female Bisexuality