Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > How many single dads would prefer to hook up with a single mum?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 riddler biafra
Msg: 13
How many single dads would prefer to hook up with a single mum?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Yes,I would prefer a single mother to date, because they can understand when you can't find a baby sitter, or your kids gets sick, or things of that nature. People without kids don't understand and have hissy fits.
 freetime2bme
Msg: 14
view profile
History
How many single dads would prefer to hook up with a single mum?
Posted: 10/19/2008 11:06:24 AM
A weekend mom is kind of a red flag. In the USA for the dad to be the custodial parent, 9 times out of 10 it is because the mom has or had real issues, it is not an even playing field in the courts, so I pass on weekend moms or moms that do not see the kids (like my ex). I have dated both full time single moms and women with out children and for me the women with out children seem to have more free time to work around me taking care of my kids. Not all way true, but for me it seems it is easier to date women with out kids. Less conflict, more together time just has worked better.
 dougeo
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:46:49 PM
I think i would like to date a single mom and see how she treats her kids and see her parenting in action. But also women without kids dont bother me as long as there understanding and will accept my kids and if all is well i could help make her a mother and stepmother.
 comed
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2008 8:49:03 AM
we have to take things slowly 1 step at a time,
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > How many single dads would prefer to hook up with a single mum?