Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > serious to not serious to serious NOT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 3
view profile
History
serious to not serious to serious NOTPage 1 of 1    
Many people want what they can't have.
 justagal1
Msg: 7
serious to not serious to serious NOT
Posted: 7/6/2006 6:58:11 PM

All you girls need a spanking

Justagal1 bends over and says....."Spank it baby!"
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/6/2006 7:19:55 PM
But see....what we really want is the spanking in the bedroom and the nice dinner in the restaurant too. Can't we just have everything we want too?
 windowshopping04
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/6/2006 7:54:33 PM
you can't expect people to be the way you want them to be, you have to accept them as they are and try to make the best of it through communication and understanding.

Tinum, sometimes you show such wisdom at the most unexpected times!

Sometimes we seek the unobtainable. Sometimes we are the unobtainable.

In a way, it's all about marketing - whatever garners you the greatest interest from the target population you are seeking is the right marketing stance. From previous threads, I think you will be much happier with the quality of respondants when you set your standards somewhat higher as opposed to the quantity when you lower them.

crazygrrl
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/7/2006 5:11:23 AM
Tinum,

---"ain't that the freaking thruth??????? I found the more you insult women the more they get interested in you."---

The more you insult me, the less I am going to be interested - regardless of how many cute pictures you send. Perhaps you need to find yourself a real woman, and not some person you pick-up in a bar who is half blitzed. You're just plain sad!

Tasha
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/20/2014 12:25:59 AM

tinum(d2065086)
This is the dumbest thing... I have been looking for a serious relationship and been beating my head agaisnt a brick wall for eveyr long time. I change my profile to say "the hell with it, am going to start having fun instead like everyone else coz i dont want to spend the summer alone) and now I get a bunch of women that finally decided all at the same tiime to tell me that I should keep to my guns. You women are all wackos... when there is a guy available you dont do anything, when he take himself off the market for the serious stuff thats when you get interested. All you girls need a spanking

So much truth to this stereotype.
I used to laugh and shake my head at how much more attention women paid attention to me when i went to the nightclubs with my Sister.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > serious to not serious to serious NOT