Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Boy Toys...Gardeners... Pool Boys      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jbo99
Msg: 1
Boy Toys...Gardeners... Pool BoysPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I have a wild imagination. Since the media, mainly on tv (Desperate Housewives and commercials) show many scenarios and inundate the public with images of older more mature women (cougars) hooking up with younger men... I'm just wondering if anyone knows of or has actually had real life experiences like what we see or hear on tv?
 Broom_Hilda
Msg: 2
Boy Toys...Gardeners... Pool Boys
Posted: 7/10/2006 3:42:20 PM
I had a 20 year old hit on me at the bar,I declined his offer of earth shattering sex though.That's the most cougary thing that has happened to me,so far.
 spade 63
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/10/2006 7:29:41 PM
I haven't seen the show but I've had a few experiences when I was younger and worked for a lawn care company. We did work and cut grass for regular customers who were usually pretty well off. Some of the house wives would want to hose me off (lol) or invite me inside (for a drink) It was fairly harmless, but they would be naked in a robe, or start working outside in skimpy shorts and they were sometimes pretty forward . This only happened a few times and I would just politely decline because I had a schedule to keep, ya that's what it was. Really I was just freaked out. I think some of these suburban house wives really were just bored and lonely.
 thegreatrockyhill
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/10/2006 7:34:22 PM
When I was 19, I was a valet/greeter at a nightclub, and older women used to hit on me all the time. We're talking at least 2X my age.

One night, I was waiting for a ride after work, and a van full of them wanted me to get in! But I didn't. As we say in Pittsburgh, "I wuz skeered!"
 ginibin
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/10/2006 8:32:36 PM
As a mother with two good lookin grown young men for sons, I've had to chase off more than one woman my age and even older. One woman has made advances at my oldest every since he was 12 just because she saw him in a pair of Speedos (and I forbade anything but boxer style swimshort after that), I actually saw her eyes go towards my son and she got up and followed him, asking him to come do yard work at her house. Not to mention the two gay men my age who came on to my sons. My middlest, when he was 16, was actually yanked INTO a moving van off the street as he walked. It was full of late 20 something girls. He was so angry and upset and felt violated even though they had only verbally expressed sexual interest, he was cornered in the van and kidnapped and wanted out, but literally felt pressured not to hurt their feelings. Not all the story was his, others came running to me to tell me they'd seen him get napped and the girls told the rest of it. Yes, I dealt with all these women. This experience has left me with a bitter taste of older women/younger men. I know there are some men who may think of it all as a dream, my sons were certainly called crazy by many men of many ages, for not accepting the *offers*. I'm just not able to look at a young man without thinking that, like my boys, he's someone's son, and that just doesn't get sexually excited.

Gini
 no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2006 7:23:09 AM
Gini, I see your point... but using your own logic, we are ALL someone's children regardless of what age we are.

The majority of my past relationships have been with younger men. And by younger, I mean anywhere from 2-4 yrs... altho last year I met a wonderful man who is 7 yrs younger then I am and I had a really hard time coming to terms with that. He's an intelligent and wonderful person and I love spending time with him, I'm just not interested in having a sexual relationship with him.

I have had several younger guys who are 10-16 yrs younger then me show interest, and for one reason or another I can't wrap my mind around having even a casual sexual relationship with them.

Sure the idea that I can be appealing to someone in their early to mid 20's is really exciting to me, but if I am old enough to have been their babysitter or mother then for crying out loud.. that's too much for me! I might be proved wrong at some point, but it's going to take a really special younger man lots of time and energy to woo me into his bed...
 cracked_jar
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/11/2006 2:12:12 PM
I'm in my early 30s (31 to be exact) I do house calls and repair computers. More than half of my clients are older in age (45 and up) and I couldnt count how many times I've been hit on. And I wont lie, there have been I few that got extra work done.
 sparticuss
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/11/2006 3:26:29 PM
Gini
It's good to hear your story. It's also probably nowhere near as unique as you may well think.

Raped boys suffer the same trauma as raped girls. And I noticed how similar your story was to numerous female rape victims, even if you may not have. Paticularly his feeling pressured not to hurt their feelings.

But thats not what we are talking about. We are talking about younger men (not boys)and older women.

It happens about as often as younger women hitch up with older men. Both parties have to be fairly broard minded and both have to conduct themselves in a reasonably civilised fashion of nothings gonna happen.

Far more common is the young man, who realises that the young girl parading round the swimming pool in only bikini bottom is just a total tease and has no intention of ever hopping into bed with him. But the same young man fails to realise that the older women , the same age, is pulling the same stunt, and also has no intention of afffairs.
 ginibin
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/11/2006 6:22:12 PM
Just saying that because of my experience, and my boys being in the age group we are discussing 18-19yo, and the boy I helped get home is just 20, I have trouble looking at very young men without the Mama filter on.

Gini
 justagal1
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/12/2006 4:08:09 AM
Hmm...you know...the other day I was just thinking to myself...got to get me a pool boy...you know..just to help me apply sunscreen ;)
 Rusty618
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2012 1:09:45 AM
I'm gunna throw this out there. I'm 21 years old, soon to be 22. And i love being a boy toy. lol. I will even travel if the deal is right. I'm good at cleaning, and remembering stuff, and the sex is a bonus most times lol. Don't know about "pool boy" always been more straight forward then that. Even though I am looking for my someone.
 rickamdrummer
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2012 8:10:20 AM
I'm beginning to think that the older women are more mature mentally.
 CawkBlawker
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:24:11 AM

Its kinda hilarious how all the cougars in this thread looking for a Cabana boy... don't have pictures posted...

Coincidence perhaps? :P

There aren't pictures posted because the guy above you is broadcasting and he pulled a thread up from 2006 and they are talking about a show that isn't even on air anymore. Those members have deleted their accounts. Maybe they found their pool boys by now and are having a cabana party.

BTW, very rarely is a pool boy remotely attractive. When I had a pool, the ones that showed up looked like Spanish versions of Danny DeVito.
 CaptainA.D
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:54:31 AM
I was once that guy who slepted with older women,it was alot of fun i might add. Unfortunatly i had to announce retirement after their husbands found out.
 Law212
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:29:08 AM
That actually happens quite a bit. Women in their 40's act like horny 20 year old boys.

I've had my share of shennanigans with cougars. My favourite was the woman who moved in next door for a couple years. She had me over doing random things for her because "her wrist hurt " or some other excuses. And shed wear really short shorts . I was quick to pick up on what was up.

Got more interesting when her daughter started leaving me notes on my car windshield.....
 redsox322
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2012 2:59:43 PM
I was sleeping with a 21 yr old marine when I lived in nc. It was great :) He knew how to party and wa sgreat in bed. From that experience hence why i dont date men my age plus he had no kids even better
 tygerpawn
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:33:34 PM

I was once that guy who slepted with older women,it was alot of fun i might add. Unfortunatly i had to announce retirement after their husbands found out.
this is something you shouldnt brag about Capt, youre lucky the husband didnt hunt you down and shot your ass.

On topic, I have a couple of friends parents that has pool boys etc, too young for my liking if you ask me.
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2012 5:45:48 AM
I have a sign on my pool deck that says

"Pool boy wanted ~ lousy pay with great benefits"

but in reality..... a 30 year old is "young" to me these days!
 helpmeahhh
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:00:53 AM
When I was a teen and young adult I did all sorts of handyman stuff for people and that happened all the time.

They answer the door naked + bathrobe (I just got out of the shower c'mon in!) or sunbathe in the backyard wearing a bikini as soon as I start working. Oh yeah I'd get hit on by their teen daughters too - like mom, like daughter I guess.

Worst ones are the moms who openly tried to hook me up with their way underage daughter. Downright creepy.

For every married guy who flirts with other women a bit too much there are 10 women doing the same.
 neck romancer
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 7:37:12 PM
Im a gardener and its never happened :(
 ImmysMum
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/28/2012 4:57:32 PM
I like my boys young. They just taste so sweet!! More often than not they are still sweet boys, not jaded like the older fellas. There's also the "just gimme a minute and we'll go a third time". Now thats what I'm talking about!!! I really don't find men my own age, or older, attractive at all.
 want to travel
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2012 10:04:22 AM
lol
my x always said when she turned 80, or if I could no longer keep up, she would go through youger men like a hot knife through butter
and why not, if your single,or whatever, if your into that, what harm is it
life flies by, might as well, have some fun!!!!
as long as people are honest,and realistic, i say go for it lol!!
 CharminC
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/29/2012 11:02:15 AM
I like my boys young. They just taste so sweet!! More often than not they are still sweet boys, not jaded like the older fellas. There's also the "just gimme a minute and we'll go a third time". Now thats what I'm talking about!!! I really don't find men my own age, or older, attractive at all.

and why not, if your single,or whatever, if your into that, what harm is it
life flies by, might as well, have some fun!!!!
as long as people are honest,and realistic, I say go for it lol!!

I'd like to add that not all older women parade themselves in skimpy clothes. Come up with flimsy excuses or kidnapping schemes to entice younger men such as the image of cougar displays.
Some older women lead normal lives, dress normal, behave quite ladylike and yet younger men still hit on them.
Well...... if the opportunity presents itself, like Want to travel says, why not! No harm done as long as things are upfront and straightforward.
I must say, it's been quite grand. Very much so.
But I wish cougar is left to older women who chase, not the other way around.
I very much dislike this term.
 CharminC
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/30/2012 1:35:40 PM
^^
How about ..............sexually liberated
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/31/2012 4:39:09 AM
I agree. Men my own age are ready to hit the Lazy Boy after dinner until they fall asleep. My last relationship was 13 years my junior and we hsd lots of fun. And I mean bike riding and wallking (and the sexton was frequent which didn't hurt) go to the park and toss the frisbee.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Boy Toys...Gardeners... Pool Boys