Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Fresh Meat!!! Come and get it! Shread me apart!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bdebe
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Fresh Meat!!! Come and get it! Shread me apart!Page 1 of 1    
Ok, I just got through reading some of the post about the most annoying things in profiles and figured I needed to change some things in my profile. I'd just like a really honest review. And before anyone says anything about it, I know the photo is horrid but its the only one I could get on short notice. Its with a really really old digital camera. I'm working on getting some more, higher quality ones as soon as I find someone with either a good quality camera phone or a decent digital camera. Ok then. With all the formalities out of the way, time for the slaughter to begin!!
 bdebe
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Fresh Meat!!! Come and get it! Shread me apart!
Posted: 7/10/2006 9:01:08 PM
Nah. I actually expected to hear what you said. Thing is, I work so much, I don't really have time for anything else. And the time I do have off is spent doing everything else that I didn't have time for like keeping the house clean and paying bills and just everything else I put off until the weekend if I get the weekend off. Any suggestions on that? I just put Talk/Email cause I don't really have to time to "go out" per se so I figured is I at least got the chance to start talking to them that maybe, when I have a day off, the opportunity to meet might come up. Anyways, thanks for the initial advice. See what you can do with this new problem I'm proposed.
 bdebe
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Fresh Meat!!! Come and get it! Shread me apart!
Posted: 7/10/2006 11:13:57 PM
That brings up another problem. There are supposed to be six people totol over three shifts on my current job and they only have four people hired. Me and three others. Everyone is working OT so no room for not working it either. I'm actually out right now on Workers Comp due to a shoulder injury. Tore my labrel tendoin. I'm not sure if I spelled it right but its almost like a rotator cuff tear so now would be the perfect time for me to get to get out and meet people...if I wasn't injured. I swear I'm not making excuses. I know it must look like it. Between the painkillers and almost not being able to move my arm makes things difficult right now. I'm typing this with one hand some please excuse any typos I miss. Just don't give up yet. I think I'll try and make a list of things I like to do and put those that are really important to me in the interest box. Again thanks for your help so far.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Fresh Meat!!! Come and get it! Shread me apart!