Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > is it loneliness or am I still in love with ex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Billbug
Msg: 2
is it loneliness or am I still in love with ex?Page 1 of 1    
I can't honestly say you still love her, but I can say that there is probably a gap in your life. Believe me, it will pass. You are young, there will be other special people yet to come. And when you meet someone new you will wonder why you hurt so bad at this time. I know, been there, done that many times in my life. But while the pain goes away, the memories stay. Each person will contribute something different to your life and they will all be unique. I still treasure the good times I had with my first love, same as I do with my last. And we always learn from the experiences. True love is not easy to find. Possibly because we all have a different perception of what it should be like. Just remember, people come into our lives for a reason, but it may not be the same as yours. Good luck,
Bill.
 Clelo
Msg: 4
view profile
History
is it loneliness or am I still in love with ex?
Posted: 7/16/2006 5:34:08 PM
When you treat a girl like a real woman, your heart get's broken. Move on to peolpe your age. Give it a chance. Clemencia
 femalegirlwoman
Msg: 5
is it loneliness or am I still in love with ex?
Posted: 7/16/2006 11:24:10 PM
5 months is still sort of a fresh wound......you just need more time, but by this point you should be seriously trying to move on....good luck
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > is it loneliness or am I still in love with ex?