Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Would you date a woman with hair on her chest?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cassidy182
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Would you date a woman with hair on her chest?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I could'nt imagine having clevage hair..i would definately be shaving it off or waxing or something...I would be really embarassed...she must be a pretty confident women.
 Claytoon
Msg: 23
Would you date a woman with hair on her chest?
Posted: 7/18/2006 11:16:08 AM

She must have bad burnt toast.... according to my grandpa

I was constantly reminded by my mom at a younger age to bottom my rice bowl clean, (translation to clean off all the rice in a bowl). Otherwise, any girl i like in the future would develop severe acne problem... very much like the rice all over the rice bowl.

I totally believed her!
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/18/2006 9:19:59 PM
wooo thanks for the laugh!

my grandpa always told me to eat my crust cuz it would put hair on my chest. i never ate the crust... hee hee
 JohnnyPopper
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/18/2006 11:25:58 PM
ONLY way I would is IF it was MY hairy chest on her smooth non-hairy chest!!
 Billbug
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/19/2006 1:23:31 AM
[ Would you date a woman with hair on her chest? ]

Sure, I got hair on mine, haven't I ???
 blondago56
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2006 7:40:17 AM
eewww...hand her a shaver, even a disposable!! i love my 'Mach 3' ...i like to keep things 'clean'..hairy chests are for guys... (sorry this thread was adressed to guys, but ohwell, had to put my .02 in...) Hugs to all
 Tick Tock
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/22/2006 2:38:16 AM
Where's the motion sickness bag when I need one?
 *buzz*
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2006 6:43:11 AM
I'm on this with 'leeanne' - msg 19 and very glad that the lady in question not only has a man in life and a child too but the fact that her man is blind ... you know, where one sense evaporates, the others step in on more intense grade ... and yet her specific predicament is not an issue at all .
 NaTeRaS
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/24/2006 7:27:01 PM
pfft...OH MY GOD! i wont even date a hairy man! That is what waxing is for.. its not like its umcommon to get waxed and you can get ya whole body done. no excuse for hairy ppl in this day and age.
 KimochiGirl
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2006 8:27:19 PM
this thread is hilarious - there are so many funny comments, if i quoted them all, i'd be here all night long! however, i pretty much think it's up to the individual (and their partner) - if it's a problem, get rid of it - if not, who are we to tell the women in question how to look/appear? if you don't like it, don't look! lol

just my 2 cents worth...

KG
 canyunflyer
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2006 10:09:41 PM
Obviously, she has all the right equipment. she has a child. And, I'm with the blind man perspective. I think we are Way too preoccupied in this culture with hairless perfection! All of you, no matter how lovely and gleamingly hunkish you may be now.... will experience the "Hair" thing, as you mature. Get ready for it. Its comin. ha!!

Nature is a cruel mistress. Removes the hair from our heads, and sends it instead... coming out of our ears, noses... ugly moles...eyebrows.... , its what happens. I'm lucky that I still have my head hair... but the other stuff is growin anyway! he!

As for the lady in question. She must be quite comfortable with it. I was impressed with her housebroken gorilla joke! that was funny. Her son will realize that she is a lovely mom anyway.
 TheBladeRoden
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/24/2006 10:29:41 PM
Hairy ladies, please, if you're not gonna shave at least stop wearing low-cut tops!
 eye4light
Msg: 52
Posted: 7/24/2006 11:53:07 PM
Is this the under-18 Room?

Was there ANY mention of her other qualities? Or what her background is? Or how she treats other people? Or what her accomplishments have been?

Maybe she's gone through various phases in her lifetime when she made great efforts to please other people by changing for their pleasure, and maybe she is just sick of bowing down to their demands, and is bravely being herself.

Maybe she is tired of blending in with superficial, mean, and childish people who can't get beyond their own shortcomings long enough to see the real person before them?

Do any of you people laughing at this woman have EVEN ONE of the following characteristics? -

pot belly
love handles
"thunder thighs"
flabby arms
hair in your ears
visible nose hair
acne
oddly shaped feet or toes
"chicken legs"
small or large ears
baldness
small breasts
saggy breasts
botched boob job
small member
crooked member
color-blotched member
horse-like member
erectile malfunctions
ejaculation challenges
odd lips
uni-brow
hairy back
hairy shoulders
scars
bumps on your head
birth marks
tattoo designs that you regret
ears distorted by ear plug holes
warts or moles on your face
stretch marks
too little money for a good date
decaying tooth
ugly teeth
wrinkles
double-chin
sleep talk
sleep walk
nail biting
sinus problems
public spitting habit
uncontrollable cussing
short stature
very tall stature
bulimia
drinking problem
uncontrollable masturbation habit
allergies and running nose
a tendency to keep stuffed animals in your bedroom
own an ugly little dog
own dog with a poodle cut
sing badly
dance badly
smell bad
have limp or scraggly hair
big nose
pointy nose
very small nose
close eyes
mother tummy
stutter
drive an ugly car
spend all your free time geeking around on internet dating services

Should you be laughed at and judged solely on the ONE characteristic that people hate about you?

Let's grow up a little, people, and find out something about this person before we excommunicate her. She may be far more accomplished and smarter and wiser than anyone here. Who knows?
 eye4light
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/25/2006 11:38:13 AM
Proud Shangrilah - I think I'm falling in love.

I hope you don't mind that I have only a few of the characteristics...but trying to aquiring one of two more.
 eye4light
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/25/2006 5:15:39 PM
lh90716 – “we can care less how smart someone r dumb he r she is the point is smarter r not we wouldnt date a hairy beast that covers up their true features.”

1 – I was making the point that if we have gotten past puberty, we SHOULD care about how smart or dumb or interesting or good a person is.

2 – Do you mean, by saying “we wouldn’t date a hairy beast that covers up their true features” that she is updatable no matter what…whether she gets rid of her hair or not? Damned if she does; damned if she doesn’t. Hopelessly cursed and deemed unworthy.

3 – The point of talking about “all those characterestics” was to point out the fact that you have flaws too.

BTW - Aren’t you glad I didn’t included 'nearly-indecipherable typing' among the characteristics?

drewwlf
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/17/2008 1:43:56 PM
I just met a woman, with more hair on her arms than I have. Now I am scared !!

~Drewwlf

akmusic
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/18/2008 9:09:08 AM

All I can say is that is very funny! Does she share any other features or appendages like a man? You could bring tweasers on your date...lol.
 cloudthree
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2008 1:46:39 PM
Come on guys Hirsute Natural Women are back in style. The chest hair may be a bit much ,and leg hair, and maybe under arm but a natural bush beats the air strip kind any day. Bald is not always beautiful.
Heck there are even websites that glorify a natural woman.
My spin on that one for what it is worth.......
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Would you date a woman with hair on her chest?