Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Question for the men!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoneside
Msg: 4
Question for the men!Page 1 of 1    
Two things pop to mind.
First she gambled, ALOT. I won't date another woman that plays Bingo ever again.
Second, she once said to me "Don't expect me to be as nice (do things for) to you as you are to me".
 stoneside
Msg: 6
Question for the men!
Posted: 7/18/2006 12:06:01 PM
She couldn't tell me that Bingo wasn't gambling after she spent one of my paychecks in less than 4 hours. I was payed bi-weekly aswell. She did that a number of times untill I opened a new bank account for my use alone.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Question for the men!
Posted: 7/18/2006 4:29:36 PM
She cheated on me.

That pissed me off well enough.
 DJMac
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Question for the men!
Posted: 7/18/2006 4:41:07 PM
My last ex refused to work and wanted me to pay for all the bills so she could sit at home and watch TV. She was also addicted to crack which lead to some insane moments. She ended up dumping me for someone else after I lost my job, and from what I hear her life has gone downhill since.

Another ex only was with me to get back at her ex boyfriend, she told me they were threw but he was always around. Then she moved him in claiming she needed him to babysit their child while she was at work. Yeah right
 peacemaker58
Msg: 15
Question for the men!
Posted: 7/18/2006 5:42:53 PM
Her bl*wjobs were mediocre.
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 17
Question for the men!
Posted: 12/20/2014 12:10:14 AM

goodwomanbyyourside(d2223660)
What one thing really bothered you about your ex...What did she do?...What did she say?...what did she not do enough?...Did you vow that you would never go through again!

She would ask me really stupid and annoying questions like:
"What one thing really bothered you about your ex...What did she do?...What did she say?...what did she not do enough?...Did you vow that you would never go through again!"
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Question for the men!