Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Welcome to Ireland....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeusXMachina
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Welcome to Ireland....Page 1 of 1    
I have no Irish origins at all and never even been there, but...

English-speaking people all over the world use it as the language of choice to talk to their compatriots wherever they are.. it's not unfair for the Spanish to do the same. Shouting might be rude but its something everyone does occasionally..
 tam879
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Welcome to Ireland....
Posted: 7/1/2009 8:56:12 PM
I visited Ireland last summer liked what I saw. We started in Dublin and went all around the western parts up to Belfast. I couldn`t believe how narrow the roads were. I live in the prairie province of Manitoba and we have a large population of Irish living here. My ex g/friends were of Irish descent. Thanks for the welcome. I welcome you to Canada. I think that in someone else`s country you should show respect. I usually go to the states for a visit and I most defiently respect the Americans and their country.
 tam879
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Welcome to Ireland....
Posted: 7/1/2009 9:02:52 PM
Take a tour. I saw lots of things. Those town street are just full of people and roads are pretty narrow. I went last year and we started in Dublin and bussed all over the place. Last stop was Belfast then hopped over to Scotland. Try it. You`ll like it.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Welcome to Ireland....