Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 2 faced people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoneside
Msg: 2
2 faced peoplePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Ummm, he got his 12 year old Granchild to call? OK, that's just demented. Strange man you found there. Count yourself lucky you found out so soon. Loser with a capital "L".
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 3
2 faced people
Posted: 7/23/2006 9:59:35 PM
You're lucky it ended quickly!!!
 cotter
Msg: 4
view profile
History
2 faced people
Posted: 7/23/2006 10:05:38 PM
Are you entirely sure that he really had his granddaughter do that or ...

... did she do that on her own?

Maybe she just doesn't want to share her Grandpa with a new lady?

My children told me they used to sabotage their father's dates like that ... they didn't think he needed to be "dating" .... just then! They wanted his attention.
 cotter
Msg: 10
view profile
History
2 faced people
Posted: 7/24/2006 11:18:44 PM

ps.. hope you had the lobster... lol

Too funny ... and that's the point ... try to laugh at this. I know you must be steaming about this ... but that was so small of this guy. As many have said ... be glad you didn't invest more time in it.

Billbug
Msg: 11
2 faced people
Posted: 7/24/2006 11:47:29 PM
Hey sweet5red...
I would ring him up and beg his forgiveness for whatever you did wrong.....lol.

Seriously, you could have done worse, but I can't think how now....lol. Anyway, you are better off. Still, some kids can surprise you. I know my daughter wanted me to stay single for quite a few years before she realised that me and her mother weren't getting back together. I think the penny dropped when I finally divorced her

Bill.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 2 faced people