Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fry Lock
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?Page 1 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
^^^what she said; I put it out there sos you can see it, dummy, not so you can see how intelligent I am....

Fry
 MsMichPgh
Msg: 7
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:35:35 PM
I have to agree - if I didn't want it looked at I would cover it up. Heck - I get upset if they don't check it out! I am amply endowed, and am darn proud to show it off!
 elpostino
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:35:54 PM
It's been said already in this post but the staring is rude. I always look people in the eye when talking to them but if I happen to get a glimpse accidently, I look away or in the redirect my attention to there eyes. I figure though, we don't have the right to stare, but if it's out there for everyone to see, the women have to have a little tolerance. By most of the posts, the women here don't seem to mind the occasional glance.
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:38:56 PM
Girls who've had boob jobs want you to look. As long as you don't stare, I guess.
 SugarSmaks
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:06:39 PM
LOL. I would just love it if they stared at my cleavage when I bent over. Unfortunately, there's not much there to stare out. I've always been a bit jealous of busty women!
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 25
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?
Posted: 7/31/2006 5:11:25 PM

yeah, some guys have the art of checking out cleavage down to an art...

"Oh my! That's a beauuuuuutiful necklace!!"
 weaverof
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 7:30:28 PM
"It's like the sun, you get a sense of it and look away."
George to Jerry
 greg684
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:51:58 AM
and from looking at your photos. you wear it well. i could bend over, and drool all day looking at you or what's between you.
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:56:38 AM
my favorite show to watch as a kid was Leave it to Cleavage..
 AprilRaine
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/25/2006 12:40:39 PM
I don't think it's rude at all. I love showing my cleavage - luv knowing that most men can't help but look - it's a power trip.
 Runs With Squirrels
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2006 11:23:56 AM
Depends on how obvious he's being about it. The "don't stare" rule has been stated, but a few people have pointed out that if they didn't want them stared at, they'd wear a turtleneck. That's all well and good, and I understand the sentiment, but honestly, my chest is large and fairly prominent no matter WHAT I wear. So if it's not deliberately cut "down to here" and "up to there," you're better off not staring or blatantly scoping them out.

As an aside: I used to have a friend who was very thin with an EXTREMELY large (and natural) chest. I was with her one afternoon when some guy stopped her to introduce himself. Staring right at her chest (and making NO attempt to be subtle about it), he said, "Hi, my name is (X)." She bent over, stared right at his crotch and responded, "Hi, (X), my name's Daunnie!" He backed away, stammering, and she stood up and kept walking. Funniest thing I ever saw.
 SouthernCherry
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/28/2006 2:16:34 PM
No i dont think its rude cause everybody has the right to look its not a crime to just look.
 thkebonysweetz
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/29/2006 10:00:40 AM
I've had guys talking to my chest since I was in 8th grade...I'm used to it.

And as someone said in an earlier post if I didn't want people to look I would wear a turtleneck
 Leeanne
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2006 10:07:00 AM
Sometimes it's simply there for all to see - I find as I get older I cover up a little more.
 Songblaze
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/30/2006 5:11:15 PM
I'm kind of eh about it.

A check-out is cool and flattering if that's all it is. Blatent staring and/or talking to my breasts? Not so much.

Also, being a busty girl...shoot, it doesn't matter what I wear, I get a stare now and then in a t-shirt or a turtleneck.

Just be cool, don't stare, and we're good.
 *buzz*
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2006 11:26:06 AM
Are we back at Pavlov (dog) theory?
Well, some people simply cannot help it ... what one can to say to it?
 NessIsFun
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/31/2006 12:17:42 PM
The way I see it is this...if a woman didn't want a man checking out their cleavage, she wouldn't wear a shirt revealing it. I wear cleavage shirts....I don't care if guys look or not. It is all in how comfortable you are with yourself. I check out guys butts all the time. It is only natural to look at a beautiful body.
 lovetocuddle65
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/31/2006 12:40:49 PM
no not at all....most women actually enjoy the attention that there boobs bring......mmm i know i do the saying goes if you have them flaunt them
 MsMicki
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2006 4:31:56 PM
I named em.....if ya wanna hold a conversation with them at least call them by their names!!
I'll introduce you if you go passed the admiring peek to the blantant stare.

yes.....we want you to look....or we wouldn't be showing them.
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/3/2006 6:51:44 AM
I try not too look, but I cant stop myself, lol!

So I look, and hope I dont get slapped, lol

L.
 Merebs
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/3/2006 7:32:51 AM
Of course I look, not stare. Story: I was in an elevator and a woman came on who was very sultry. The kind who oozes sensuality. She was wearing a semi see through white blouse, a see through bra, had very big boobs, and her niples were very hard.. I could see it all.. I looked of course, looked at her, and she smiled.. As she left, she said" I hope you liked them" in a very sexy voice.

If you don't think women want us to look when they wear low cut of revealing tops, please rethink that. :P
 princesstigerlily
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/4/2006 11:56:10 PM
First off: I applaud you, eldubu! Some men (not all) can be real morons! What kind of reaction was he looking for anyway? Your phone # on his receipt & a blow job in the parking lot? What a real ass. Men like that make even the good ones look tainted. Sigh.

Secondly: I love my boobs. I'm used to people looking at them. I've had many a gay man put his face in my cleavage (I used to live in Vancouver & hang out with the "boys" at the Odyssey.) I once even had this adorable English boy spend 20 minutes on telling me how "bloody nice" my boobs were only to have another boy walk by, look at my chest, smile and agree that they were nice! I love gay boys! They're so honest and such an ego boost to a girl now and then. They even admit how jealous they are about how they wish they had a great rack. LOL And it's non-threatening when it comes from them cuz they don't want to get into your pants, they just want to enjoy, admire, & compliment your cleavage.

It's almost empowering how a couple of blobs of fat (big or small) can attract attention. It's what makes us women and we should be proud of them. And sometimes they help to catch a cutie's attention so he wants to get to know more about you! (Or at least we hope so!)

Even small breasts are beautiful. Please don't be jealous of the girls with the bigger boobies. You try shopping for a bra that fits right! At least smaller breasted girls can buy those cute matching bra & panty sets and don't have guys imagining what it would be like to stick their dick between them! UGH! Excuse me, mister, but the large breasted blow-up dolls are in the NEXT isle.

As for the guys who stare, leer, or make rude and/or obvious comments about our breasts... SORRY ABOUT YOUR SMALL PENIS! and the rest of your insecurities that go along with being rude.

Yes, I know that I have large breasts. No, you do not need to remind & tell me about them as I live with them EVERY DAY! I'm not oblivious to the fact that I have them & they're big and beautiful. DUH!

LOL Didn't intend on making this a big boobie rant. Oh well. And now we know how I feel about tits.
 phillyhotnsxychic
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/5/2006 6:15:16 AM
I agree with u sea wench.. sometimes lingerie is too sexy to keep hidden... I 'd rather show it before nature pulls it down... besides.. it's human nature to look if you don't want them looked at.. cover them up
 cedar77
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2006 9:33:25 AM
OP.....
Well they are nice to look at that is for sure .....don't think a guy will ever grow tired of looking at boobs...some boobs more than others of course.
I don't really think it's necessary to really hang them out in public though.....and it's creepy to stare all buggery eyed ..like some guy's do .
I like them a bit classy .....
....classy cleavage.
 cedar77
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2006 10:11:58 AM
OP.....
There ought to be a better term for them though ...I call them boobs ....but that's not great , breasts is too clinical , jugs ? nope , tits ? not too bad.. but not good ,knockers?.. ehh, anyways I will call them boobs and continue to look at them without staring if possible .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?