Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > KARAOKEEEEE Who Doesn't love it!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 t-gurl
Msg: 9
KARAOKEEEEE Who Doesn't love it!!!!Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I'd love to go, but unfortunately I'll be out of town.

Hostess (sorry, I just can't bring myself to call you F************D) I see you have the sign up button up there. You might want to change the title of the thread to say Karaoke August 25 in Toronto (or something like that)

People here love karaoke (as do I) and you should have a great time
 t-gurl
Msg: 10
KARAOKEEEEE Who Doesn't love it!!!!
Posted: 8/10/2006 12:19:03 PM
I'd love to go, but unfortunately I'll be out of town.

Hostess (sorry, I just can't bring myself to call you F************D) I see you have the sign up button up there. You might want to change the title of the thread to say Karaoke August 25 in _______ (or something like that)

People here love karaoke (as do I) and you should have a great time

(whoops, double post cause I didn't realize you were in London, sorry)
 crazzyjunior
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/13/2006 11:37:49 AM
well i had a tone of fun at chez brunet so i'll try to come to this. Shuldn't be to hard i have a friend in pond mills so as long as there not working. and i want to hear some people make fools of them selves
 DivineBovine
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2006 2:34:42 PM
i'm really sorry... that's the day of my office's annual golf tournament and banquet and i've signed up for that!
 crazzyjunior
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/19/2006 6:06:02 PM
maybe u could have 2.
 domtheteddy
Msg: 30
view profile
History
LONDON- SEPTEMBER 22nd FRI KARAOKE YAYYYYYY
Posted: 8/28/2006 4:48:42 AM
hmmmm well if i recall correctly..... there's a concert going on that day i have tickets to.... however i'm sure the 2 bands i want to see should be done earlier... WOO HOO..... will try my best to be there...
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/28/2006 8:46:07 AM
well I am definitely gonna be there now sicne the date has been changed..ebven though I have to work ... I am off by 8pm and all I ahve to do now is figure out which bus I need to take ... or maybe if anyone can pick me up ... either wya I am there....

if anyone needs a sitter let me know ...I have someone who is very reliable and great with kids..... email me for info

cursed
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/28/2006 8:46:18 AM
well I am definitely gonna be there now sicne the date has been changed..ebven though I have to work ... I am off by 8pm and all I ahve to do now is figure out which bus I need to take ... or maybe if anyone can pick me up ... either wya I am there....

if anyone needs a sitter let me know ...I have someone who is very reliable and great with kids..... email me for info

cursed
 domtheteddy
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2006 6:26:20 PM
hmmm i'll have to remember about this one.... and even though it's cheap drink night i don't think they've got enough alcohol in that bar to get me to sing.... but hey a time out is always good :D

so comissioners and highbury ish? *grabs a map* i'll try to figure it out
 domtheteddy
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2006 7:13:49 PM
hmmm yeah i know i'll be back in town for this one.... unfortunately gonna miss the one on the 9th cause i'll be in B.C. but i should be able to make it out to this one :) and it's not exactly liquid courage.... there's a huge difference between courage and not giving a crap lol
 VinnyVaro
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2006 3:52:23 PM
Hope to make it would be my first missed the big one in july and wont make the other one on the 9th working the fair (my friend eddie will be there I see) maybe sing I can do a few songs or so I think..
 marsfreek
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2006 4:38:59 AM
I can't make this decision yet. I may be working that night but hopefully not. If I'm not working that night then I'll be there.
 crazzyjunior
Msg: 47
LONDON- AUG 25 KARAOKE YAYYYYYY
Posted: 9/4/2006 4:19:41 PM

what does outside your shopping list mean
it means she's got it set that only a very limmited amount of people can send mail to her
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/6/2006 11:42:30 AM
well it is getting closer to the time ... and I am definitely looking nforward to it .... even if I have to walk ...lol ....NOT ... I will take a bus ....hehehehe....look forward to meeritng some new faces and some old ...

Cursed
 tamper_15
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/10/2006 6:28:57 PM
Well I am going to try to make it out that night. I am gonna try to get a couple of friends to go with me. I probably won't sing...but will cheer everyone on!!
Hope to see you there.
Tam
 domtheteddy
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 8:35:00 AM
first off Cute BBW... i'm coming from just as far away so that's no excuse.... i have a map you can use if you need it.. *found it in the microwave... don't ask what my map was doing there*

secondly Sunshine that's no excuse, i have to be up just as early for an 11 hour shift the next day.... so bah to that....

as far as i know... i should be showing up.... luckily i don't think anybody knows me.... so i can hide ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new people....run away...... lol j/k

anywho.... off to do some sight seeing.... hope to make it out and to see people there....
 domtheteddy
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:13:46 PM
hey there Nite... in order to sign up you just have to make sure you're signed in and then on the first page of this thread... just click the sign up button and it should so the trick

and on that note... even though i should be coming, i'm not gonna sign up... too much work lol
 domtheteddy
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2006 10:19:01 AM
lol sure thing Sunshine.... i know i can do my job in my sleep actually think i have a few times before..... but if your boss gives you a hard time for being tired..... you can blame me....and i'll just give him coffee with laxative in it so that he'll be too busy running to the bathroom so he can't yell at you.... mu hu ha ha ha....*that's and evil laugh by the way.... yes yes... evil that's it....*
 t-gurl
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/14/2006 10:46:44 AM
Question

If the OP / Hostess is no longer a member of POF, is the party still on?
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/14/2006 12:39:21 PM
I now got my bus route all worked out .. and can make it ... look forward to seeing everyone again
 benjifortus
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2006 11:31:06 AM
i would love to go if it wasnt so far

i love to sing
i wish somone would set up a night of karaoke in the ottawa area
i am known for my singing and normaly can clean house i am so good a singer
or mabe it is that the songs i sing are just the right lenght to alow everry-one to take a cigarete break since the new NO SMOKING BY-LAW came into effect in ottawa
 domtheteddy
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2006 8:55:34 AM
hmmm well Sunshine... maybe we can give him the black plague or something.... that's a lil harder to cure than just an immodium... right?

and as for anybody who doesn't know how to get there.... as handy as my map may be.... won't do anybody else much good..... so check out our lovely friends at.... Google Maps....

and as for you Brunette.... i didn't mind your last name.... the initials of it spelled out FUN (if you drop the S that is) :D
 nibblemyneck
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/18/2006 11:07:28 AM
looks like funds wont allow me to go ... so you all have fun this weekend
 domtheteddy
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2006 5:08:29 PM
Jenn where abouts do you need a ride from.... and i should be able to make it.... just wont' stay too late since i gots work but still should be fun
 domtheteddy
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2006 7:57:38 PM
well like i said.. i didn't mind your old name.... liked calling you FUN.... lol and hey i can be a judge.....*takes notes from Simon from American Idol*....

and hey do you think they'd let us hook anything up to the karaoke machine? you could kick my butt at socom there Brunette.... who needs to know the words of what they're singing, we can use those TV's.... lol
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > KARAOKEEEEE Who Doesn't love it!!!!