Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tisme_susan
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Why?Page 1 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
What is the speed of darkness?
Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal" people at the Special Olympics?
If you send someone 'Styrofoam', how do you pack it?
If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?
 tisme_susan
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why?
Posted: 8/12/2006 10:09:56 PM
lol thanks dreamcatcher, yeah some people just don't have a sense of humour
 fire n ice
Msg: 3
Why?
Posted: 8/12/2006 11:55:33 PM
OP - funny :) made me laugh

But I dont think it necessary to assume it is someone from another country voting, nor to put comments like that on a thread (again)
 Mildura3500
Msg: 4
Why?
Posted: 8/26/2007 6:28:06 AM
Toast falls jam side down because of the height of the table, if it were twice as high it would do a whole flip and land rightside up again.
 SergeantOz
Msg: 5
Why?
Posted: 8/28/2007 5:22:54 AM
Hey I put that $$$ in the bank since I must have not done this 6 weeks ago.

An email today from a friend in the USA about his local news that rewarded an honest couple who found an old cash box from 50 years ago with silver coins inside. After 90 days it was not claimed and given back to them who sold it for over $200k AUD.

Why can I not find one of those boxes on the way to work ?
 nikinikaia
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Why?
Posted: 8/28/2007 7:24:46 PM
Why is one deer the same as four deer?
 Spider from Mars
Msg: 7
Why?
Posted: 9/5/2007 3:09:00 AM
[qoute]Why do people think that killing the same lines over and over again is funny or entertaining?
I guess it was in primary school, and some people just never grow up or are very, very bored with nothing better to do!

Who could be bothered reading through 9 pages of the same stuff... ??

Or is that the same question/.//?
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 8
Why?
Posted: 11/20/2007 1:31:33 AM

Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?

Amen to that! lol
 InSydney
Msg: 9
Why?
Posted: 11/22/2007 5:42:26 PM
Carlykitten, I just read what you posted on this thread and for what it's worth I don't see any problem with the fact that you're saying what you're feeling. I'd probably post something ten times worse if I was overlooked for some guy who can be described by your choice of words. I see women who hook up with men who have no idea how to treat a woman right. Maybe those women get some sick thrill by being treated badly by those men. It's their loss if that's what they've lowered their standards to. I'd rather wait a bit longer and find a woman who appreciates what I have to offer her.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Why?