Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > BEST THING ABOUT POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Quickframe
Msg: 1
BEST THING ABOUT POFPage 1 of 1    
Is the Forums.... I spent like 2 weeks trying to pry some women away from their keyboards, finally I came over to the dark side, the forums are definitely more fun than fishing in murky waters.

Meeting_At_The_Crossroads
Msg: 2
BEST THING ABOUT POF
Posted: 1/26/2012 3:13:48 PM
After the principal one that this is a "free" service...

I would thank Marcus for providing a site which provides access to the common man (read person here). It is great to read the profiles of individuals from all walks of life and be able to dream of what kind of life one could have with him/her. I have made the attempt many times and have failed to connect with a significant other so far. But I live by the maxim: live in hope; die desperate. As I have seen posted elsewhere, the whole aspect of two people getting together is based on luck. Some are lucky; some are not. (Thinking about that, it applies to winning a lottery as well - which I continue to try to do too. Maybe I should have been a monk as my luck is not very good.)
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > BEST THING ABOUT POF