Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > is this just a game???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 UUnStAbLe
Msg: 2
is this just a game???Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
you would be surprized to know that a lot of the profiles here are fake, either to catch a cheater or just to play around. Those just happen to be the ones you are running into. Dating is a numbers game. The more chances you give yourself, the more likely you will find a mate.
 DUstine
Msg: 3
is this just a game???
Posted: 9/16/2006 10:18:19 AM
for many its just a fantasy

ps edit/add
Why are there no images of your parties?
no POF parties in Missouri?...wow we have them almost everyday in BC
that is the best way to meet - arrange dinners or get togethers and everyone shows up
and mingles - easy
 blugrnT/A
Msg: 8
view profile
History
is this just a game???
Posted: 11/9/2006 1:23:58 PM
some ppl think it is a game just be very carefull of who you meet and becarefull what info you give them.
 TheBossZZ4
Msg: 9
is this just a game???
Posted: 11/10/2006 7:22:27 PM
It's the beauty of modern internet! You never thought people could get anymore fake... until now! lol
 CAROL HERE!!
Msg: 10
is this just a game???
Posted: 1/15/2007 2:37:30 AM
HEY DUSTINE THATS A GREAT IDEA ... A FISH PARTY SOUNDS COOL
 tigah_72
Msg: 11
view profile
History
is this just a game???
Posted: 2/4/2007 7:21:30 AM
I've chatted with a few and after those few, I've just lost interest in trying to find someone online. Some are too pushy, some talked to me like I was just looking for sex, some were just plain demanding. One guy demanded for my phone number right then and there....no conversation, no Hi, how are you? Once I said no, he started to call me names and went pyscho. That has happened quite a few times actually.

After that, I just lose interest all together.
 terryathome
Msg: 17
is this just a game???
Posted: 8/30/2007 5:57:40 PM
yes its just a game ive had alot of contacts but all they want is computer sex or want to call you to have phone sex...men talk a good game but thats it
 terryathome
Msg: 19
is this just a game???
Posted: 9/4/2007 10:05:13 AM
i hear ya
ive joined about a month ago and all i get is guys wanting to relieve theirselves while we are chatting...i dont have time for that and not interested in that
 stilsearchn
Msg: 20
is this just a game???
Posted: 9/4/2007 4:56:50 PM
no offense terry, but have you checked out your own profile lately, if you don't want to receive these types of responses then you need to make it clear in your profile and change what you're looking for...
 SumoYouKnow
Msg: 24
view profile
History
is this just a game???
Posted: 9/14/2007 10:12:12 PM
Life is a game baby, you gotta take that shit and run it the best way you know how...you roll the dice and see what numbers pop up. So far I have been doing ok but not great in the dating area but in life in general I am the bees ****in knees because I have my son and my health...getting better with each pound I lose.

I know one of these days I will meet the right chica, or maybe I have met her already and life being the game that it is has played me so I just don't know it yet...either way keep at it ese and it will turn around for you. Don't expect too much or you will be disappointed no matter what you receive but if you go into a situation expecting nothing then when fate decides its time to let you be happy you will appreciate it that much more =-P
 NatGoat
Msg: 25
is this just a game???
Posted: 9/19/2007 8:55:47 PM
I wish they'd write ME, sometime . . !! . .
 SumoYouKnow
Msg: 26
view profile
History
is this just a game???
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:54:13 PM
Sercher if you talk like you type.......Mystery Solved!!!

Just kidding =]
 donna43
Msg: 27
is this just a game???
Posted: 10/18/2007 5:23:18 PM
+men do the same its like a contest to see who can get the most women in bed
 Aleyrebel
Msg: 28
view profile
History
is this just a game???
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:02:30 AM
I think the internet has created a whole group of people that want to be pen pals, but not meet in real life. I don't know if they think they aren't interesting in person, not as attractive or what. I run into that with men too. Then there are those that want to meet the 1st time you talk. I also run into men that want you to be serious right of the bat, but then if you are they run because you are pushy. HA! you can't win, male or female. I moved from Ks in March, if I was still there I'd meet you. I'm not afraid of anyone. lol (btw, that is why some of my g/fs won't meet guys from here. Then why are they on it?)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > is this just a game???