Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Would you date a cop?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Firmbear8
Msg: 6
Would you date a cop?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Woo now wouldn't that be something to do!
Could you imagine a female packin hand cuffs /a nite stick /a loaded 30/30 in the trunk of her car and a gloc on her hip . Woo man wouldn't be getin her pissed off and say no as she'd either shoot yeah or cuff & smack you with that stick !Ouch !!
Other then those so called sex toys she maybe packin I would say sure why not if she hot /sexy and can keep me between the sheets I'd be game !!
 Leeanne
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 2:22:17 PM
I had a fling with one and wore his cap while we played - lol - but I don't think I'd ever get in a relationship with one! I did want to do it on his cop car though - in a dark alley!
 Firmbear8
Msg: 8
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 3:00:03 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Shhhhhhhhhhh! Quite their all asleep at tim hortons !!
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 12
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:03:16 PM
Would I date a cop ?? You betcha..and in fact I am...

A person's job is just that..their job..

hmmmm cuffs...baton...uniform..oh ya

GEB
 Esperanza143
Msg: 13
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:04:40 PM
met two on here....never again......nope...not a chance
 Leeanne
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:09:00 PM
The cop I played with told me he went out on a car accident call and while he was in the cruiser writing the report he thought of our encounter and got a boner so bad he couldn't get out of the cruiser to get back on the job until it went away! He used to call me from the report room at the station and we'd talk dirty on the phone - again boner at work - In uniform. I got hot just thinking of it!!!!
See what your tax dollars are paying for!!! I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you!!!

Tee Hee!!!!
 sillychick
Msg: 15
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:42:57 PM
Had an amazing 3some with 2 cops, those guys are downright kinky!!!!
 Mysterious...
Msg: 19
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:49:41 PM
every cop that I have personally known (while I lived in new Brunswick was a huge juice user and dealer (roids) pot smoker and other drugs (coke was # 1) etc... one I knew would even try to get people to pay for tickets with cash so he could support his gambling habbit, the last cop I knew (now a Toronto cop) was one of the biggest juice dealers in N.B..other than that he was a nice guy but to be a true cop who believes in the good of people enough to enforce their authority over the bad guys I believe they are few and far between.... as far as woman cops i've never met one that'd even want to get naked with.. and bottom line is that 100% their career will come before you...so if it was me I wouldn't even considor it.
 DamnProud2BCanehdian
Msg: 23
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/11/2006 11:12:05 PM
Glad I found this thread...I'm pretty shocked at the responses to say the least...I really haven't found too many men that want to date me or continue to want to date me AFTER I tell them my career choice and I'm not really sure...Its just a job - a job doesn't define a person, it simply builds character... Perhaps they're criminals - I'm not sure :)

I've had men tell me flat out - they don't like cops...they don't date "wanna be" cops... Although I'm neither ~ I'm a "gonna be..." :) Someone actually had the nerve to tell me, he hopes I get shot!! Really now...who says that?!?

I tend to think, I won't find someone until AFTER I get hired because really...its harder than people think!
 DamnProud2BCanehdian
Msg: 26
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/12/2006 7:28:42 PM
^^Thanks^^ - Yeah I remember the thread - "Good Girl" one :)
I appreciate the compliments!!
And Interdimensional...I'm really not usually this mean but...well ~ you're an idiot...
 Gumper1
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:13:02 PM
Why does everybody have to be "proud" of their career? Sometimes, that's what we're dealt, doesn't mean you have to love it or be proud of it.
The important part is "We work to live" ......NOT...."We live to work"......n'est pas?
 Gumper1
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:23:31 PM
Hey, I'm not arguing that point. I'm a firefighter, love my job. I'm only saying, we all don't get the job of our dreams. In fact, most don't I think, especially here in Canada, as we don't seem to be as mobile or adventurous in our job/life pursuits....Just my opinion
 Stillalicious
Msg: 31
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:35:26 PM
If it meant they would do something about my horrendous neighbors....in a new york minute!
 Gumper1
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/13/2006 7:15:34 AM
Whether you buy that theory or not Jenni-pooh, that's reality (mine anyway). You can educate, form, craft, train all you want. It doesn't mean necessarily that you'll achieve your original objectives. I'm not a proponent of staying at something that doesn't reward you in some fashion, but, sometimes you have to modify your goals and seek contentment outside the workplace. Life goes on, bills have to be paid, not everybody can be a rocket scientist. It's a bit about choice, more about decisions, and of course being in the right place at the right time, that and a little luck.....
If you applied your theory to all of us here, why would we still be here? Success is never guaranteed......but we keep on pluggin......

Work to Live, not Live to Work

(I retire next year, is it that obvious..???)
 DamnProud2BCanehdian
Msg: 38
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/13/2006 7:04:24 PM
I'm hoping this is my final post on this topic although at times, I do believe controversy and a good debate can lead to better conversation...I can hold my own ground...

There are good and bad in every profession...
Are there crooked cops? Of course there are...Unfortunately, some slip through the system...
Are there cops that cheat? Of course there are...Some people have used the quote "Most cops are cheaters..." I beg to differ...Perhaps the operative word should have been "some," not most - some...
Thats like saying "Most priests are pedophiles..." etc; Its simply not a fact...Its an opinion...
And I couldn't agree more with ~Jenni-Pooh~ I would hope people would spend their time/life doing something they enjoy - "Your life is what you make of it..."
"Interdimensional" - unless you've been personally affected by a drunk driver, you simply wouldn't have stated what you did...Your ignorance is purely that...
 liveyourlife
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:15:16 AM
Hell ya I'd date a cop...(there's 3 in my family and they are all great guys)
 Da69Devil
Msg: 43
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:25:49 AM
can you come guard me?

i find female cops oh so sexy .. here in the peel region they have to be fit .. and i tell ya .. some of them are ohhhh sooooo fine ... so i guess that would mean i'd say yes ..

ummmm OP .. if you get bored with her .. (or scared ) .. can you pass along her POF name on here?
 Da69Devil
Msg: 44
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:27:44 AM
but i find most of them are short ... 5'5" ish .. makes me wanna pick em up and carry them under my arm .. and run like HELL ... straight to the bedroom .. well that's if i'd let her get past the foyer untouched
a big HELL YEAH
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 45
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:28:18 AM
lol you are a little devil aren't ya

As for would I date a cop....for sure...as long as they bring the cuffs with them and wear their uniform...yummy...lol
 Gumper1
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:53:47 AM
How about a fireman?
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 47
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 8:07:05 AM
Oh firemen are nice too....anyone in a uniform that is there to help people I am into.
 Da69Devil
Msg: 48
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 11:38:36 AM
lol you are a little devil aren't ya

NO WAY ... not me .. imma innocent ... i just have a thing for women Police ossifers

never met a firechick .. hmmmm .. .now that could get hot
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/14/2006 2:49:10 PM
Yes I would date a cop. They have odd hours at times, and their job does have a certain amount of danger to it but I would date them for sure. Usually a cop has to go through a lot of psychological testing so at least you know she isn't totally insane!!!
 mt nester
Msg: 54
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/15/2006 5:37:45 PM
NOPE,i would not...
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/15/2006 7:24:48 PM
Sure - as long as their occupation hasn't affected their personality to the point where they're constantly on a power trip (and, besides - it's not as if their job is more dangerous than ...)
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Would you date a cop?