Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Daddy Long Legs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Daddy Long LegsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There are squillions and bajillions of em round here too... Never seen so many..I'm afraid I fall into the pick them up and gently put them out of the window to try to avoid them dropping a leg or three , category... Rather unnerving habit they have there!!
 corleo
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Daddy Long Legs
Posted: 9/19/2006 3:58:45 AM
it might seem a bit odd but i like daddy long legs, never kill them just pick them upand out the window or door they go..if you cant pick them upin your hand,use a glass.. they are nothing like spiders, take a look at them..and if they keep coming in the window at night with your lights on just close the windows as they are drawn to light like moths..problem solved....im a bit of an old hippy too and up the track to my place get a fair few frogs that sit on the road at night, it takes me a few more minutes to get home but i stop and put them in the verge out of harms way.. is it just me or does anyone else do that sort of thing?
 pink_bunny_1
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Daddy Long Legs
Posted: 9/19/2006 7:20:55 AM
I have loads in my house at the mo too, they are horridible things! I splatted 2 last night and chucked a few more out the window... Why do they come about this time of the year then? They freak me out with their long legs and fluttery wings.. ewwww
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Daddy Long Legs