Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Breast Augmentation over 45      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 best kept secret
Msg: 22
Breast Augmentation over 45Page 1 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
I wouldn't mind them being in the same place they were, before kids!

Then 'small' would be jussst fine!

Jasmine20061000
Msg: 47
Breast Augmentation over 45
Posted: 9/23/2006 12:37:51 AM
I'm concerned about the reasons you seem to believe the majority of men will only go for large breasted women.

bionic woman, you are already large at size 36b and I wouldn't mind betting you have already experienced upper back, neck and shoulder problems. Why would you want to endanger your health by putting more weight strain on them?
 ateamofone
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/25/2006 4:05:07 PM
I personally think anything more than a handfull isnt necessary. I prefer med to small ones, just wait till they get old and they point south. lol
 SoTexMan
Msg: 52
Posted: 9/25/2006 6:21:02 PM
Hey, all:

Whatever anyone wishes to do to or with themselves is a matter that only that person can decide. I just wonder at the motivation to do something as artificial as a boob job, over 45 or any age. Is it self esteem that is sought? Acceptance? Is it the result of submitting to popular culture or marketing? Is it a means of giving oneself a gift? Is it a form of competing for attention? Is it a matter of insecurity?

To exercise a cliche, if a man bought himself a fancy new sports car at our age, or suddenly appeared with a toupee or some sort of hair weave or whatever they call them, many of us could gauge our collective reaction. Some of the same mix of reactions would occur if a woman were to do something of the same kind.

If we are so inclined, I suppose all of us could easily spend many thousands of dollars on a host of cosmetic procedures to make us look better to those we want to attract. But in the end it is the person inside that matters, resembling the sentiment of being judged on the content of our character rather than our external appearance.

If we consider someone who has some peculiarity in their appearance, from something as simple as an obvious birthmark, to something much more profound such as a missing limb, or some obvious facial deformity, more artificial things such as breast enlargement or other cosmetic changes should seem rather frivolous. The first group would like to feel and look and get around more normally, while the second is just, well, gilding the lily.

By the way, 'breast augmentation' is a great piece of marketing nomenclature for fake silicone implant tits. Medical marketing outfits probably put up a statue of someone somewhere.

Be yourself.

David

Messages done with sustainable energy, with Wind and Sun!
 Fanny
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/26/2006 9:10:49 AM
As someone who is a natural, unenhanced 36DD, I can tell you that I would go for a reduction in a heartbeat if it were not so painful and expensive!

I graduated at the top of both my high school and college classes, and still find that many of the men I deal with, both in my professional and personal life, like to direct their conversation to my tits. Usually I tell them not to expect an answer, since I've taught my girls to never talk to strangers! But really, my eyes are only about a foot further north, is it so hard to look up? And when you meet a man you're interested in, it can be a real challenge trying to figure out whether they really are interested in you or the boobs, because there's no shortage of silicone, and he can easily move on to another set of tata's when he's tired of yours....

Beside the undesired attention (because you really don't want that kind of attention from alot of the guys you come across...), finding a wireless bra is nearly impossible, and clothing that hangs beautifully on a flatter frame makes a larger breasted woman look like Aunt Jemima, before she lost all the weight... And don't even get me started on swimsuits....

Oh, to be a b-cup again...
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/28/2006 5:46:47 PM
...well I have to share an opinion here....whatever makes you happy. Myself, I like my girls just the size they are, wouldn't mind it if they were a little perkier though...haha

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/28/2006 6:42:11 PM
I can't believe I sent that, especially to you know who...it was sent in pure innocence, then I read it...good lord. But to get back on topic....I know someone who had some work done and frankly I was quite envious of the perkiness of those ta ta's. Points to ponder...haha

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/28/2006 6:58:41 PM
...well their out there on display...a good attitude is necessary haha

...maeflowers
 ladyc4
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/29/2006 1:43:55 PM

wish I had large breasts sometimes. They seem to get more favourites.

So OK if all that matters to you is QUANTITY(of responses) as opposed to QUALITY (of responses)

Personally,I find the idea of undergoing surgery for purely cosmetic reasons a bit frightening.

I do applaud the women who have suffered from being 'overly blessed' who go in for a reduction.THAT particular situation can cause some pretty annoying health issues, like neck and back problems, headaches, wrecks from gettin' 'em caught in the steering wheel( OK I made that one up LOL).

If you are only looking for male attention based primarily on your physical attributes, rather than one relationship that loves you in totality, not just your tits,and don't mind the risks, hey go ahead. But be sure you thoroughly discuss the ramifications with your doctors beforehand...
Cindy O
 SoTexMan
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/29/2006 3:19:55 PM
Hey, all:

Hey, Ladyc4 and Ksue44:

Very well said, both of you.

I realize that a man's point of view is not the primary reason for the thread, but I will continue to offer my two cents (I think this makes six cents now).

Personally, like many, or even most men, the fantasy of having lots and lots of sex with a woman who has really big breasts (or even large ones) is a very strong one. And when I am out in public or watching TV, sure I look at women's breasts--a lot. So the desire and the fantasy is strong.

But I can also see very clearly that if there isn't much else going on for the woman, there would be trouble ahead. If the gift of 'breast augmentation' (still hate that term) she bought for herself is among the few attractive qualities she has, the desire simply won't carry over, into something like, oh, I don't know, a conversation, common passions, tenderness, love, common interests, an engaging intellect, or other attractive, much longer lasting quality. If there is simply not very much light behind the eyes (women know it as well as men) all the cosmetics and cosmetic surgery won't matter.

Much better to spend the money on a hobby or travel or education, or other activity--something that gives that 'light' more enduring strength. Take up archery and be your own Cupid! And, that way you won't get in the way of the bowstring!

David

Messages done with sustainable energy, with Wind and Sun!
 eye4light
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/29/2006 4:25:19 PM
Ya but...but...I LIKE 36B!

What I don't like is the look and feel of fake boobs. No offense to those who have them - it just doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather my partner have any size or shape of natural breasts over fake ones any day.

I also have the impression that fake breasts are more popular among women than men; and that younger men are way more into them than older men.

Now, what would you rather have on your partner, a plastic penis or a real one? Don't answer that.

Besides, as flsoldier pointed out, “breast implants, by the very nature of their location hide lumps in the breast that would otherwise be detectable if there was no implant”. That alone would scare me off if I were a woman.

No matter what your age, I'd say nooooo don't do it. Use the money to buy a nice push-up bra and put the rest into savings.

*mae* flowers
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/29/2006 4:54:54 PM
...so, ...how do I say this....hmmmm ....do they feel.. unreal? Just curious. Enquiring minds want to knw. 36B ya say.....so is that considered a "perfect pair"?

...maeflowers
 QuinnCA
Msg: 77
Posted: 10/3/2006 11:03:45 PM
Very simple for me. Quality over quantity any day of the week. Some large breasts are just ugly flabby and not fun. Not all large fall into this catagory. I don't want any hate mail here. LOL
 *buzz*
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2006 2:37:00 AM
A perfect pair is not a number or a letter it is the pair that make YOU feel good.

... whether they are 'inflated' or 'au naturel'. It is down to yourself.
I know where I stand in this 'agenda' ... because my pair not only makes me feel good but also feels good.
 nightfly
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/7/2006 8:07:00 PM
First let me state that I like slim women, an A cup, a B cup max. Now then..it's more about what a woman wants for herself. I once met a woman who weighed about 200; she kept saying that she was losing weight and had to get more to eat. I thought she was nuts. Until.....her friends came to visit. Not one of them could have been less than 300 pounds. So, her perspective was that she was too thin, which was supported by the posse who obviously wanted her to be as fat as they were. I have a friend who is five nine, and weighs about 170. She's insecure about her breasts, a 38c. Why? because all the women in her family are obese, and constantly try to feed her more because she's 'wasting away', and they make fun of her 'tiny breasts'. All perspective. Back to the OP. If you feel defective because your breasts aren't what you want them to be, then get them done. It might not change your life, but it will change the way you feel about your body. And that can make all the difference in the world. Because if you can feel confident taking your clothes off, that you are attractive, it will make a big difference in how much you enjoy your life. Take it from someone who had a birthmark removed from my face; anything you do to improve your looks will make you feel better.
 Whataboutme2
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2006 3:44:03 AM
Yeah if it ain't broke dont fix it.

Had to put my 2 cents worth in on this one. Ladies sure men look at BIG T**S but its the smaller/average breast that "Make the Rocking World Go Round"!!!! Thing change over time, they may sag some and maybe flatten out abit...but god they stilll turn men on! For me..smaller/average with nice hard nipples rock-it for ME!!!!
 MoShannon
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/8/2006 7:30:37 AM
I think breast augmentation at ANY age is ridiculous, unless it is because of reconstruction after surgery. Every woman’s breasts have their own unique appeal and the most important thing is that they turn YOU on when I touch them because that turns ME on. Implants are the result of horrid advertising that is always a lie or a DAMN lie about how women should look.

If I were a woman and a man told me he wanted larger breasts, I would tell him to buy a cow and promptly leave him for someone with sense.

Moshannon
 *buzz*
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2006 7:35:43 AM
(msg 86) ^^^^^
... reaction always follows the action
 G G BELLE
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2006 9:02:08 AM
FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T FOOL ANYONE INTO THINKING THEY ARE REAL. THEY ARE PHONEY AND LOOK FAKE,TOO ROUND AND HARD LOOKING. ME AND MY 2 DAUGHTERS HAVE FUN SPOTTING THEM. NO ONE WILL EVER ,I MEAN EVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. YOU WILL LOOK LIKE AN OVER SEXED CHEAP BIMBO.LET A BUTCHER CUT YOU OPEN AND AND SHUV SOME PLASTIC STUFF IN YOUR BODY.YA GOT TO BE NUTS.I WONDER HOW ALL THE FAKE BOOBS AND TATOOS WILL LOOK IN THE NURSING HOME SOME DAY? GO WASH THE 90 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITH THE BUTTERFLY ON HER BUTT.YUCK TIMES A MILLION.
 prolibertate
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/30/2006 11:39:17 AM
honeybee, I agree...I had the same done at 40 but for different reasons; same measurements also, but done because they were always too big (think Pam Anderson size but born that way naturally) and the headaches and neck tension were horrendous...it was the best thing I ever did.
 flowerforce
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/30/2006 1:29:11 PM
Not in my part of the world. My brests are a c-cup. I have plenty of cleavage. I would love to have smaller brests. Sag begins to be a problem aftre 45. I say love what you have. Why is important to show cleavage on your site? Show it to the man you love after you meet him
 moraima
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2006 6:23:37 PM
The only breast sugery that makes sense to me is breast reduction. I am sure glad that my back doesn't have to carry around a heavy weight.

If the world doesn't like my breast, they will just have to get over it
 eye4light
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/12/2006 2:30:08 AM
Personally, I think that (with the exception of legitimate reconstructive surgery) there are only two times in a woman's life when she should avoid messing up the look, feel, and possibly the sensitivity of her natural breasts by paying some guy thousands of dollars to slice her open and then sew her up with large foreign objects left inside:
1 - At the age of 45 and above
2 - At the age of 45 and below

I also think that women are more fixated on fake boobs than men. If you really want to be more sexually attractive, lift some weights, do some cardio, and eat a reasonable healthy diet. You'll lose weight, save thousands of dollars, and probably live longer too.

canyunflyer
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2006 5:48:14 PM
Ummmmmmm.....Sister Mary...., I think I am liking you more all the time!

there are probably many many more women at 45 who are in need of breast reduction than augmentation. I think augmentation should be done Only when there is some kind of very unattractive deformity or damage to the breasts...and "then" only very tastefully. the ridiculous obvious stiff over-augmentated titties are just not that attractive, as far as I am concerned. They are only eye catching under clothes. If you never plan on being naked with anybody... then... perhaps its ok? ha.
 eye4light
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/13/2006 9:52:46 PM
...And don't get them so large they stop doing this

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Breast Augmentation over 45