Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *Kid Wicked*
Msg: 3
What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?Page 1 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
does the pope go camping?

what does he wear?

does he sh*t in the woods?
 get REEL
Msg: 4
What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?
Posted: 9/26/2006 6:51:08 PM

: I ponder the existence of DOG......

Wet - I think about DOG in the middle of the night too
I think of crimes I can do in Hawaii that I can get bounty on myself
and dream of him chasing me for my "bounty"

ruff...growl - yummy DOG
 Draxx
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/26/2006 8:04:32 PM
Sleepily I ponder.......who is that tall dark figure I see glowing in the moonlight, and why is he bowing to me and why is he wearing a helmet?

Then i go back to sleep
 who_the_fox
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/26/2006 8:20:17 PM
Why am I still on the island

Will I always wake up alone

Am I doomed to become a crazy old lady with cats

Why is it I am never motivated enough to really get lean

Is there something to snack on in the fridge
 get REEL
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/26/2006 10:12:55 PM

Should I get up and go pee???

Should I sleep in the wet spot???

Why didn't I go pee???

Is Get reel, real???

Did I lock the front door???

Should I hit the snooze button???

Is that my car alarm???

Do cows really sleep standing up???

I think he lives in Surrey ! ^^^^^^
.....If you dont lock the front door you will find out if get REEL is real
Do sheep really like Knotttty boys?
 rocknrollmunkey
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/27/2006 12:03:40 AM
I ponder why my dog is taking up half the bed and the covers and why he won't go sleep on his chair!!!!
 canadianredneck
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/27/2006 11:11:59 PM
Will I light the bed on fire again having a smoke? Smoke alarms are a good invention I'll say. Yes it was drama in real life...................I would have accepted stupid writen on my forehead that night!
 who_the_fox
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/31/2006 8:13:26 PM
Where can I get 200-300 toques for cost.....and those travel toothbrush kits.....and let me see.....oh yes

how many toques can a senior knit or crochet in a week....
 Bigandtalldancer
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/28/2007 9:20:27 PM
NONE! I sleep through the night most of the time and don't ponder anything if I wake. I just go back to sleep.
 Fishfancy
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2007 8:33:33 AM
I ponder what colours I will be painting a clients home?
How long will it take?
How to arrange furniture for a client?
What materials best suit the client and home?

I do all my creative thinking before I sleep, in the quiet of the night ,in the dark. I find it the best time to visualize these things. I can actually see a finished home before I start...It is a gift!!!!

I think about the day and what could have been different....what works and doesn't work....I think about the feeling of being blessed with my son and animals...and my property in the States and what I am going to do this year to my campsite...building fences, roofs. fixing my trailer that was squashed by a tree in December and locked down for 3 months for water main construction...I actually worry about this one.

I think about the renovations on my home that need/ want to be done....then I sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 ieatrocks
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/11/2007 3:02:33 AM
Can I copyright the term "Hobo bait" referring to loose change tossed on the sidewalk downtown?
 Walts
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:35:33 PM
Is this wet stuff falling from the sky EVER going to end????
 fackoff
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/8/2007 10:47:20 AM
Will I ever get off POF?
 musicnut46
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/8/2007 2:26:46 PM
What is the real purpose of POF? Will I ever get -out to events again? How come the Folks on here be so damned cool?Will A Canadian Team ever win the Stanley Cup again?Why does shit happen for a reason you have to figure out? Why did FancyFish and Sherness make me favorites. Ponder them,hopefully get answers to them and Live,Laugh,Love.
 musicnut46
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/9/2007 1:20:52 PM
And what would those goals be? Not evil,just why are some people single? Far too cool to be resorting to a friend-making site. You'll have it when satan kicks ya in the butt for not having it. Turning forty is scary shit,take a hike bimbo's. I said that about 30. You need better things to do. You need to let guys know why you made them favorites.
 rebel777
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:38:36 PM
hmmmmmm,wonder what that a$$hole upstairs does when my woman and I are rocking the hell outta the squeaky bed
 sddude
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:28:30 AM
is my 9 inch weiner too small ? mmmm I feel so inadequate .
 Xavery
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:06:23 PM
^hmmm - sounds like you are feeling pretty good and you couldn't be more right about how fortunate we are to live in North America.

I think some people work extraordinarily hard to make a positive difference in the world. I am not sure it is a reasonable expectation of every person.

I don't ponder in the middle of the night, but sometimes I wake up early and "reflect" and think about people I need to be extra kind to because they could use a little TLC.
 Xavery
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:50:47 PM
I also think: what time is it? And then I think: how much longer does this give me to sleep? And then I think: how long have I slept? And then I think: if I fall back to sleep right now, how much sleep will I get? And then I think: will this be sufficient? And then I think: should I set the alarm for later? Can I set the alarm for later? Or.........How is it I always wake-up one minute before the alarm goes off? And if I wake up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, I ask myself if I have aversion to be woken up by sound?

I think my pondering involves a lot of math.
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:50:26 AM
random musings in the dark.

Is that the sound of the bowl, or the seat?? Who cares, I am single.

Will I ever grow up? Who cares, I am single

Can I fake working for yet another day? Who cares, I am single.

I think I am getting fat. Who cares, chicks like the bigguns.

Is that drool?

Wonder if I could save Delores(intentional misspell) from Tony the Tiger? Who cares, I don't even know her.

That's not drool. Who cares, I DO YUCK

Is my boss really that much of a dork? Why am I questioning that???

I need to invent something that will change the way people live, kinda like the person who invented Cheese Whiz.

Do I really have to pee again?

Will the US drag us down with their failing economy? OK OK OK I LIED... this should read. US chicks are easy... I should go south. Is that more drool?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/18/2008 11:50:58 PM
No wonder you Guys can't sleep ... lol
 Neil29
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/29/2008 7:15:36 PM
Should I get up to pee or just wait until morning?
 benilla
Msg: 36
Posted: 12/31/2008 2:55:48 AM
Given that I believe everything happens for a reason,I take significant events and backtrack to find integral choices I made to come to that particular conclusion. Then I wonder "What if.."
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2009 9:20:59 PM
What the hell did I eat last night?...cos I got acid reflux now...and it ain't tasting very good!!!!! ya... that is about it.
I don't deal with stress.. . not good for my heart.... ya.... the heartburn thing...too much birthday cake and pickles probably. I should drink more.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2009 9:29:05 PM
Post Note:
I should drink
I haven't had a drink in like 8 months....lol.. thinking maybe I should start....so to take my mind off the acid reflux.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What questions do YOU ponder in the middle of the night?