Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Peaceful Moments...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 2
Peaceful Moments...Page 1 of 1    
Peaceful Moments???,,,,hmmmm,,,,betcha there at times when I am standing waist deep in water and waving a stick in the air tossing feathers at things with fins. Of course, there would'nt be another human in sight for miles.
 HORSELADY3
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Peaceful Moments...
Posted: 11/14/2010 11:54:56 AM
When the kids are asleep and I've had my ... exercize for the night. There is a moment of peace. ..... until the 3 year old comes back into our bed! sheeeeeesh!
 Walts
Msg: 11
Peaceful Moments...
Posted: 11/30/2010 5:22:07 AM
Things have changed a bit since 2006 in that I now take every moment as one I should be keenly aware of and enjoy it for what it is. That,,,,has brought me more than anything, peace within and contentment.

Also saves me from giving every phucktard I meet a tongue lashing,,,a bonus for everyone involved!!!!!!
 Outdoor2
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Peaceful Moments...
Posted: 12/1/2010 8:55:11 PM
Whether sitting upon a mountain top or sitting in my canoe or kayak...listening to nature and being one with it is peaceful.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Peaceful Moments...