Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Anything you want to know, just ask.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LGG62
Msg: 4
Anything you want to know, just ask.Page 1 of 1    
I think I love Cowboy. LOL
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 5
Anything you want to know, just ask.
Posted: 7/22/2012 11:46:21 AM

It's not gender specific. I see MANY guys' profile with the same thing.

^^^^^^^^^I want a dollar for every mans profile I read with that on it myself.

I want to ask ANYTHING when they say that just so they flip.( I don't cuz I delete)

Got herpes?
Your ex hate you? It was all HER fault wasn't it?
How much child support are you paying IF you actually do.
Can you wait 3 dates before ramming a tongue down my throat?
How many RXs are you on just to get through a day?

* snicker*
 SnuggleMaster
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2012 7:43:20 PM
I agree with you on the "ask me" or "tell you later"
Since it makes you wonder what they have too hide. If they were really serious about meeting that certain special someone they would say something at least. Also hate profiles that have maybe 3 lines at the most since don't tell you anything about them.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/24/2012 7:17:57 AM
That phrase is given assuming people know it's for those she's attracted to or interested in knowing about. Since you cannot know without making conversation if you are one of those people - you kind of have to find out based on the response you get. A read or unread/delete suggests you in fact aren't one of those people.

You're missing part of the equation, that's all. I'm not sure how since you likely only message women you find attractive (or as attractive as they can be to you from profile pictures). You probably don't care about the women who say that in profiles you have no interest in, right?

Yeah.
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 9:01:26 AM
I'm in love with pepermint.. Cause I can say ..no to 1 and it was both our faults to 2..3 dont have any childern to the ex..Yes I can wait .....and none to the last question..now what was the question again????
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Anything you want to know, just ask.