Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Fort Myers After the Party Oct. 28      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hazeleyedgal
Msg: 1
Fort Myers After the Party Oct. 28Page 1 of 1    
Well it's 1:00 am and I just got home. We had an absolute blast. The food was great and as a surprise to me my friend hired a karaoke guy. We danced until we could hardly walk and we sang up a storm. I think there were about 40-45 People there. I don't have a digital camera, but I think there are a few people who will be emailing me pics an I'll post them here.

Thanks to everyone who came for making it a great party. I made some new friends and had so much fun with the people I already knew.

Kathy
 hazeleyedgal
Msg: 2
Fort Myers After the Party Oct. 28
Posted: 10/29/2006 8:19:51 AM
Kim, thanks for the kudos...I think everyone had a good time. Kath
 hazeleyedgal
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/30/2006 8:50:19 AM
Hey Kim...I emailed you the name and address of my friend to send the thank you note. That is very sweet of you and I know she will appreciate it.

Vetmanager (aka Laurene)...that nurses uniform was really great. I told you a while back that you had good legs, you needed to flaunt them.

Mary....I would never have recognized you in that costume...it was really good. Haha, I can't believe the Charlie had no idea who you were.

Gene....I hope you liked the cake I sent home with you. You would think you never got any homemade goodies.....well maybe you don't LOL. That cake is one of my favorite recipes and I'm glad you liked it.

Angel....you were, as always, a sweetheat. I loved the Mr. Clean costume. It wasn't too much of a stretch for you, lol. Thanks for teaching me several new dances. You are a lot of fun and I look foward togetting to know you better.

Tom...oh my, my....who would have "thunk" that you could cook? Deviled eggs take a lot of time to make too. Do you have any other hidden talents?

Charlie....I'm sorry, but I just heard last night that it was your birthday. We should have celebrated together....mine is Wednesday. I hope it was happy. I could have at least sung to you. Now wouldn't that have been a treat, ROFL!

Bill...it was nice to see you come to your first party. I hope you had a good time. The gals made you get out on the dance floor and shake your booty.

Deedeebears,,,,,thanks for making the trek across from Deerfield Beach. I hope you and Donna had a great "girls" weekend. Noles fan...thanks for the nice email.

Romanticandpassionate.......you are a great dancer....you need to come to more parties. You were kind of quiet, and I'm sorry I didn't realize who you were from your profile.

Rocky....oh my dear.....such wasted talent. You need your own comedy routine. I've never in all my years seen anyone do karaoke quite the way you do. Thanks for being such a good sport.

Max...thanks for being my ambassador of good will, as you called it.

Karl it was good to get you out on the dance floor again.

For all you younger guys who stayed at the pool tables.....you should have come in and danced with us. We could have played any kind of music you wanted.

I told my friend who owned the park and who donated the DJ that everyone had fun and we really appreciated her hospitality. We've been friends for 20 years, working at the same schools. She has a masters in biology and is the most awesome science teacher I've ever met in my life. She just retired from teaching to spend full time managing the business.

Anyway, I'll have to come up with another place for us to party in this area again. We could probably have another party there, but not until May/June after the tourist season is over.

Everyone......it was a blast. and thanks for coming.
 hazeleyedgal
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/30/2006 3:22:36 PM
Angel....I know you have a problem with typing your words, but you might want to go back and correct one word here.....you said, thanks you "gays" for the dance, hahahahaha. We all know you didn't mean that!!!!

Kathy
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Fort Myers After the Party Oct. 28