Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Have u ever came across a fun, cheeky, ghost or bad, naughty ghost?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tisme_susan
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Have u ever came across a fun, cheeky, ghost or bad, naughty ghost?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I definitely believe in ghosts. My mother has seen a few, as has my daughter. I haven't seen any, but I have felt their presence. Actually some of the stories my daughter has told me is positively hair raising...
 tisme_susan
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Have u ever came across a fun, cheeky, ghost or bad, naughty ghost?
Posted: 11/2/2006 1:43:58 PM
In the state you must have been in caves, you probably scared the ghosts away
 tisme_susan
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2006 3:25:13 PM
lol Caves, ghosts don't usually hang around in cemetries, more than likely their last place of residence. I wouldn't like to see one, I'd be packed up and gone within the day...

I did see my sister once, (not as your typical looking ghost) a couple of weeks after she passed away. I was in that twilight sleep stage, and she appeared to me. She looked so real, I could reach out and touch her, but wasn't game to
 tisme_susan
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2006 3:58:53 PM
My mother had seen three ghosts beside my father just before he died. They were 3 young men, we assumed that they were friends or rellies of dad, waiting to greet him...
 fallingbear
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/18/2007 7:41:20 AM
Many years ago, had a seance, and asked to speak to my mother, who i have never met,?
at about 3am, I sat bolt upright in bed suddenly! and slowly looked into the corner, and there standing, in the usual misty form, was a figure of a lady, ??
25yrs later, i found a family, and found out my grandmother had died in 85, the year of the seance, and she was a small figure of a woman?
somehow i know it was her??
will never have a seance again!!
In 1996, i died in workplace accident, and wandered around and watched the commotion around me,
described this in the ensuing statements, and these matched what the other workmens statements described!!!
do not adjust your television sets!!!!
call fox mulder,!!!
 mccellia
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2007 3:29:33 AM
Hey Chiny, you can come to my house to do the ghost search thing. I can not make up my mind on this subject - I've never been dead so don't have any first hand experience. However, many people say my house is haunted. Not long before I bought my house an Aboriginal elder died in the loungeroom. She bled to death. I believe it happened on Christmas eve. Two years later on Christmas eve I was printing up fridge magnets of pictures of my kids for the relatives. I had made a collage of my youngest daughter. On the first printing a grey line appeared down the side of the magnet. Annoyed that some how the printer had jammed, I cleaned it out and reprinted. On the second printing aboriginal faces appeared in that grey area. I have the magnets here. The area is not like the original collage, which I also have. Given the number of times that printers break down throughout the world, and leave nasty ink splotches on your work, the odds are that someone will end up with ink splotches that look like faces - it is possible that this is all just coincidence - or is it not?

I also heard my son crying and saw my brother being walked to the 'other realm' three days after they had died. It felt real, I wanted to touch both but for some reason, I felt like I knew I wasn't allowed to interfere with them. I also saw my grandmother standing at the end of my bed. I've always put this down to emotional trauma and desperately wanting to see them again.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/11/2009 12:10:24 AM
I thought I saw the ghost of Ozzie Osbourne!
But Ozzie isn't even dead.
 nevaagin
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/25/2009 10:09:44 PM
Yes I have . I lived for some years in an old house that had a ghost . We got used to footsteps up and down the corridor and doors opening just like that . There had been some nastiness in the house in the late I88Os and it was a bad tempered , sort of petulant ghost . Never saw it but certainly felt it and heard it . This is absolutely true .
 nevaagin
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/14/2009 3:26:10 PM
This house where I actually got used to 'the ghost' as did everybody else in the house and this was for quite a number of years had an entity .. OK ? .. that was not happy with too many visitors and would be most active when people came to have a Russian cuppa and talk a bit , it manifested itself to me the most violently when I was visiting years later , after having lived in the old house for 5 or so years .. I was angry that it disturbed my daughter , a baby at the time , at night repeatedly so I shouted up at it to quit it . There came the most enormous crash in the roof above my head .. so violent and sort of petulant ... I had to take my baby into bed with me . Next day we fully investigated the roof , which was capacious as it was circa 1870 this house , and found absolutely nothing there .. nada .. nothing that could have been thrown with such force . We investigated the history of the house and it seemed there was a very unpleasant situation there long ago between a brother and sister . We actually got a bit ho-hum about ye ghostie and as far as I know he .. I 'feel' it was a 'he' .. is still protesting s'thing or other in that house . I am for the duration in WA and this was in Vic ....so I will check the goings on ghost wise when I go back .
 nevaagin
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/16/2009 8:29:10 PM
Obviously you have a sort of mind set that lives within safe boundaries ... I'm sure you are nice . But what if ,.... can you think this way for a short time ? .. you are wrong and just because others have had experiences different in nature from yours .. then why conclude that they have had too much to drink ? Just curious . It seems to me a big logical leap .
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Have u ever came across a fun, cheeky, ghost or bad, naughty ghost?