Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > People Who Park In Disabled Spaces Unnecessarily.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aquaplane
Msg: 21
view profile
History
People Who Park In Disabled Spaces Unnecessarily.Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm just glad that I can walk the extra few yards so that disabled people can park that bit closer. I have no respect for folks that abuse a disabled badge, but I don't get my knickers in a twist about it.

I took my mum to safeways a couple of years ago and had no problem parking in a mother and child parking space, hey she is my mum, I'm her child.

What about a 10 items or less parking space, now there's an idea?
 stevencl
Msg: 48
view profile
History
People Who Park In Disabled Spaces Unnecessarily.
Posted: 11/22/2006 6:12:05 PM
a bill has been presented to the scottish executive that plans to make unauthorised parking in disabled bays illegal and it wont matter if it's on the street or your local supermarket. So in the next couple of years in Scotland it will be a £60 fine if you are caught
 Just 4 You
Msg: 52
view profile
History
People Who Park In Disabled Spaces Unnecessarily.
Posted: 1/23/2007 7:53:54 PM
Last year, I made a Parking Decal that uses the Wheelchair Logo with a Red X over it. Below that, in BIG BOLD LETTERS, it said "No I am NOT Disabled. I just took this Parking Space to show that I don't give a Damn!!!"

I got them printed with an adhesive backing, to make them about the size of a bumper sticker, and slap them on cars. Not nice and neatly on the bumpers, but smack in the middle of something. Someone called the Police and wanted to press charges for what I did to their car, but when the cops arrived and saw why I did it, they took my side! The police liked the idea so much that they made tons of those stickers and let people with disabilities have a pack of twenty and use them as needed.

The system works as nobody wants one of those on their car! Imagine what your friends would say if you showed up at church or somewhere with one of those on your car? They sure wouldn't be interested in your excuses! You did wrong, and that's all.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > People Who Park In Disabled Spaces Unnecessarily.