Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A Sexy Look For A Guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 3
view profile
History
A Sexy Look For A GuyPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
~~~***Tight levis***~~~black t-shirt~~~boots & a leather jacket....oh and a moustache......(ladies love the moustache rides)
 Mr Bain
Msg: 8
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/28/2006 1:33:46 AM
I think people are getting very tired of the white guy trying to act like he's black.

I couldn't pull off the ghetto thug routine if you paid me. But, the point is that, even guys who can, don't get a lot of mileage out of it. We need to return to the kind of archetypal badass that was in place before all gangsta, hip-hip culture took over. My role models are Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson.
 nipoleon
Msg: 9
view profile
History
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/28/2006 3:05:22 AM
You can't go wrong with the pirate look, big puffy sleeves and thigh high boots.
Also the Star Trek look or a do it yourself Star Wars outfit is the fast track to the " in " crowd.
 junipermoon
Msg: 10
view profile
History
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/28/2006 4:54:43 AM
why don't you try the ripped jeans, tie-dyes, bandana & berkenstocks (speaking of poseurs)?
 bearwoman1959
Msg: 14
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/28/2006 5:53:44 AM
If you can't afford the best, try the thrift stores. I've gotten alot of name brand stuff there for my son. You can at least try things on without buying and then buy it somewhere else if it weirds you out to buy "used" clothing, though sometimes the stuff is brand new.
 Lick it Up
Msg: 36
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/29/2006 12:06:47 AM
Dress how you want to dress...don't be a damn preppy poser...

Lick it Up
Msg: 40
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/29/2006 3:10:29 AM
"distressed jeans"

For the trailer trash white people here...are those like...KMart Jeans with holes in them?

"There aren't stupid questions, only stupid people."

bearwoman1959
Msg: 46
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/30/2006 12:16:45 AM
I liked Billy Ray Cyrus's mullet, just don't like his music. Hell, he's a babe, he'd look good bald or with dreads.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 49
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 11/30/2006 7:01:58 AM
Clean plain black t-shirt (no logos/writing), nice fitting jeans/5 pocket khakis, black sneakers or boots with a leather jacket. YUM! It's simple, clean and neat, you can wear it most places, and a lot of women love it!

Well, ok just I do. But do it anyway....lol
 hot4guy
Msg: 52
matt u r so cute ur right u lok good dressed up luv 2 date ya
Posted: 11/30/2006 9:10:01 PM
Hot4guy Said That Lol
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 71
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 12/12/2006 8:35:14 AM
I think golf shirts are totally hot with skater shoes or air force ones. Me and all of my friends agree the golf shirts with stripes are hot. So are short sleeved dress shirts, hats are hot on most guys too and the tousled hair is cute but no gel, if you have to moose. And never look like your tryin to hard, we can tell when the your not wearing the clothes but the clothes are wearing you, lol.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 72
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 12/12/2006 8:46:16 AM
I was looking at your pic on your profile to try to see if a certain look would fit you and saw a post you wrote saying you look like a wigger but you don't even listen to rap music. Now that is a poser if I ever heard of one, I mean if you feel nothing for how you dress why bother?
 colt8301
Msg: 79
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 1/23/2007 4:48:59 AM
Dude whatever you do, don't neuter yourself and you know what I mean by "neuter" a decent pair of fitting jeans, not tight, and a t-shirt is cool, don't go fabio on us dude it's not that many non-metro dudes around.
 Greeneyesblonde
Msg: 81
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 1/25/2007 7:55:13 AM
Hmmm a sexy look for a guy...

Is anything as long as it is clean, not wrinkled..and he is definitely clean..good hygiene is a must.. I don't care really, as long as it doesn't look like you have rolled out of bed..a nice cologne is good too..even jeans and a t shirt..but don't wear something that looks like it has been rolled in a ball and the shoved under the bed..black shirt and jeans is always a good one..I tend to be rather partial to black..

Sexy - choose clothing that highlights your best features.

Clean - keep yourself well groomed & fresh, good hygiene is always sexy.

Sharp - pay attention to detail (the basics of male attire apply to all styles), clothes that go well together & integrate into a co-ordinated 'look' capture the eye. You don't have to pick a defining category like 'preppy' but thoughtfulness shows & the girls know that is likely to carry over to other areas of your life.

Just be you..

GEB
 204SkinGlow
Msg: 96
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 1/28/2007 11:05:26 PM
Dress like a chick thats sexy lol

6 inch heels garter webbed stockings thigh high maby a boustier? a veil? and carry an 80's ghetto blaster blasting Like a virgin!
 Mr Jonsen
Msg: 100
view profile
History
A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 4/8/2007 12:05:41 AM
LOOK DUDE YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY THE WORD I MEAN WHAT IS A WIGGER I KNOW WHAT YOU TRYIN TO SAY THATS NOT COOL TAKE IT FROM ME BE RESPECTFUL AN ERASE THAT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A Sexy Look For A Guy