Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Where is Florida?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dovestreasure
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Where is Florida?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Oh no is it lost? ...... have we finally broke away from the mainland and drifted off to sea. Poor peninsula this is such a sad moment.
 CATMAN316
Msg: 3
Where is Florida?
Posted: 5/27/2005 6:01:00 AM
@ wasted talents
mouthiness comes and goes huh hummmmm
 woodu
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Where is Florida?
Posted: 6/15/2005 1:16:37 PM
You have got to be kidding me. I have been to savannah to many times and the best part of it is ATLANTA. You know you can always jump back on that scoot and, well, scoot! I'll take our January's just as they are, thank you very much.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 5
Where is Florida?
Posted: 5/21/2006 10:56:50 AM
go to a map and look for the state shaped like a large phallic symbol toward the right hand corner on the bottom of the map
 taxman_61
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Where is Florida?
Posted: 5/21/2006 5:52:12 PM
Look for a state that looks like a handgun & look at St. Petersburg as the trigger.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 8
Where is Florida?
Posted: 5/22/2006 3:50:45 PM
At least us so called Yankees tip service people. LOL That said you can blame the state govt for us coming down because they are bringing in tons of money for new development but my saying is - AFTER I CAME IN THEY SHOULD HAVE CLOSED THE BORDER
 miahotrod
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Where is Florida?
Posted: 6/22/2006 9:29:34 PM
Well we are dooing well here in florida we have finnaly suceeded from the states. we are now known as the conch Republic. We are doing quite well exporting sugar to the states. We also are dooing well with your beaches. them amreicans really like our beaches and like to have tans in the winter. I personlay have been spending a lot of time fishing. Our president jimmy buffett. passed and mandate the says conc republic citizens only have to work 2 day a week and those day really only have to be half days. well I have got to go rum runners and in the belnder and i dont have to work for a nother 6 days
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Where is Florida?