Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ever Heard of a smoking fetish?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ever Heard of a smoking fetish?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Personally I don't care how sexy he thinks it is.. I'm not going to start smoking for any reason.
 mystlw
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Ever Heard of a smoking fetish?
Posted: 12/5/2006 9:25:39 AM

Smoking is NOT sexy.....take it from a smoker!.....it's disgusting......and if a mind is weak enough to fall for some crap like that

I heartily second this. In fact, I think the face a person makes while inhaling is decidely unsexy. I try not to smoke around non-smokers, partly for that reason, partly out of consideration.

That said, I have to admit that it does make me feel kinda butch to walk around with a cigarette in my mouth, no hands holding it. Maybe I have a James Dean fetish.
 __justagirl___
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/5/2006 4:02:33 PM
I actually had a boyfriend once that liked me to smoke while .... orally pleasuring him... he prefered certain cigarettes and he liked me to play with the smoke, blow it on him, exhale the smoke while he was in my mouth and such...he loved it. I smoke anyways so hey...anything for a fetish....and some nicotine
 Wild Heart
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/5/2006 5:25:58 PM
Doesn't do a thing for me. There are tons of fetishes out there - none surprise or disgust me - they just work for some people and not for others.
 Wild Heart
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/5/2006 6:23:50 PM
I do recognize what you are talking about OP - I can recall seeing TV when I was a child where a woman was smoking and her role was one of power.

I can see how it could be a type of role-play. And when you speak about someone lighting up during oral - this could also give the smoker a couple of highs so to speak and if the giver enjoys this fetish, both would win.

I'd be interested to read your paper when you are done. Interesting subject matter.
 Leeanne
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2006 4:45:17 AM
In the early years of movie making smoking was deemed very sexual and often used as a prelude and follow up to implying a sexual coupling had taken place. There was always the man lighting 2 cigarettes and passing one on to the woman who sensually takes it from her man!! Of course that was then and this is now!! Smoking is certainly not sensual now - but hey they still show this old time behaviour from time to time!!
 Fr0
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2006 3:54:24 AM
I smoked for 12 years, the habit is nasty. So glad I quit.

Anywho, I have read a bit about this before.. and can sorta relate to it. Seeing an attractive woman continually bring something to her shimmering, red lips is really stimulating. Trying to kiss that woman who tastes like an ashtray smells isn't so sexy.

My ex wanted to start smoking when I used to, and I wouldn't let her. After we broke up, she started ****ing around with some dude that smokes and now she does too... =/

Technically, smoking helps women curb weight and as sad as it sounds.. I know girls that insist this is the sole reason they smoke. So, I guess if being lean is sexy then yes.. smoking can be sexy. I for one find it a large turn off.

Fr0
 jg65
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/31/2007 9:11:08 PM
Met a lady once (was moving her possesssions from one place to another...) and I asked her "do ya mind if I smoke?" she said no, that she liked to watch people smoke, how they flicked the ash/how they held it etc..thought it was crazy sexy cool of her...
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/31/2007 11:02:26 PM
Ew. Smoking is yuck. I don't really care if someone smokes as long as they don't do it near me, or smell nasty.

I could literally die from being around someone while they are smoking. I have super bad athsma and if I breath in too much smoke it will set it off and Weee I'll be literally high on life!
 orchidtigress
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/13/2007 4:34:25 PM
I like watching a man in a tux puff on a cigar, but would not want to see it evey day. There is something rather sexy and kinda classy about the long cigarette holders that came from ages long ago... but don't think there is anything at all sexy about kissing someone after they just lit up.

Once in awhie I like a cigarello when having spiced rum or cignac, but only once in awhile, and find I have to brush my teeth right afterwards!
 Mirage111
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/23/2008 3:16:48 PM
Smoking for the sake of smoking is not erotic . Yellow fingers, yellow teeth, bad smell...not its not sexy. However done with finesse, dressed to kill, long red nails, perhaps gloves, red full lips and a super long slim cigarette,cigarella with a silver filter etc etc, yes it can be exotic and erotic
 fetish4u
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2008 4:14:49 PM
I'm a non-smoker but I'm very attracted to women smoking.I find it so sexy.I have no problem dating a woman that smokes :)
 jamesi27
Msg: 25
Smoking Fetish
Posted: 9/13/2008 8:25:34 PM
I would say that i definitely have a smoking fetish. No shame in it either. However I have been having trouble meeting and dating people who share this same interest. Any Suggestions?
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 26
Smoking Fetish
Posted: 9/13/2008 8:33:46 PM
i like guys who smoke,i love the smell of alot of ciggarettes and have dated several smokers. nothings better than sharing a smoke after sexxx holding the smoke for him i dunno i like it...
 Milk Shake 121
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/14/2008 12:03:35 AM
That fetish can get real dirty and disgusting. People can put those cigs in a lot of places and do a lot of dirty things with them.
 CIGARGUY
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/27/2008 7:30:28 AM
Where are all the ladies who smoke Mores or cigars? Only way to go ladies!!!
 Divinity
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2009 2:57:26 PM
The answer is no
 smokeringeaterOO
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:35:44 PM
Well, I've had a smoking fetish ever since before I started smoking. I've always LOVED a woman to blow thick exhales of cigarette smoke in my face and would melt if a woman could blow smoke rings in my face. I know it can't be just an oral thing, since non smokers don't do anything for me, even if they go through the motions. The sight of the smoke/rings coming toward my face, the smell of the smoke after it was inhaled, is like the old "Spanish Fly" to me.....better than "Funky Cold Medina!" As an adult, I find it harder to find a woman that really can blow smoke rings and harder to find someone that would blow smoke in my face at all, when as a teen, it was easy in school.
 smokeringeaterOO
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/23/2009 2:37:11 AM
Every non smoker never remembers....cars produce the same kind of smoke. So, lets make a challenge....a test or "study" with cigarettes and car exhaust. Lets get 4 people, 1 smoker and 2 non smokers and 1 car. Lets put 1 non smoker and 1 smoker in a closed room. Then, lets put 1 non smoker and a running car in another closed room. Now, lets see who get cancer first. WAIT! We need further studies. It seems the non smoker in the room with the car died of carbon monoxide poisioning. What? Cigarettes produce carbon monoxide smoke? Then why don't smokers die from smoking as fast as car exhaust?
 kid_charlemagne_pa
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/26/2011 1:52:13 PM
I have/had a smoking fetish. Nothing I ever really wanted. Just the visual of a seductive woman smoking was nothing short of amazing.
Intellectually and healthwise of course it's stupid. So i'd have this "Hope she doesn't smoke, hope she smokes" thing going. Again, wish it didn't have it.

Then a few months ago, with no warning- No more fetish. Just... gone. After about 20 years, when I'd see a woman smoking it didn't do it the same way. Just an act of vice and blowing smoke.
If I see a woman with a pack of smokes, than inspires a little fantasy. But it no longer is a 'fetish' that I have to deal with, where I conjure up images of women smoking, and I'm thankful.
Never had an SO who smoked, nor made them smoke during sex.

What can I tell ya.
 bilby886
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2011 9:12:52 AM
I also dated one lady who would get soooooo worked up watching me drive with my elbow hangin out of the Chrysler (dodge in NAR) Charger smokin' my mboro's that at our destination if we were alone, she would initiate some intense kissing and thrust my hand in her by now very moist fragrant garden!
At first I thought it was the company car -above mentioned Charger- ( tripple weber, ported and polished, 4 litre donk dazzler with 3/4 raised cam, twin overhead foxtails and chrome goose-nipples in metallic purple two pac with orange yellow velour upholstery and our lady of the order of perpetual piss-tanks crucifix accompanied by the ol traditional fuzzy dice an dingo balls with white walled 10"in honeycomb Mags)

but alas.... no.
what triggered her was my smoking. And if I blew smoke rings she said she would 'twitch' "down there".

I kid you not!

so yeah some people do have what I guess is a smoking fetish

then during quite moments the sound of drawing the cigarette and the soft popping of the sucktion as this firestick is removed from the lips, the ever so delicate manoeuvre of the tongue to whet the lips where the cigarette once was. the draw back the smooth exhalation of the the smoke through almost pursed lips Hmmmmmm yeah I can understand it.
 Kariann71
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/1/2011 9:20:01 AM
I'm wondering if hauling around an oxygen tank due to acute emphysema is also considered a turn-on or fetish?

As an ex smoker I can honestly say I NEVER felt sexy smoking. In fact, I was constantly washing my hands, spritzing myself with body spray, brushing my teeth and desperately trying to cover all traces of smoke smell on myself. I used to enjoy the buzz but always hated the smell of smoke on myself. Made me feel dirty, and not in a good way.
 bilby886
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2011 9:37:42 AM
Well in the Antipodes
we don't "spritz"ourselves just because we smoke.
definitiion of spritz??? in german it can refer to intravenous application of illegal drugs!!!!

spritzer - one who spritz'ses or a perfectly good wine Fu**ed up with the addition of soda water or lemonade. (heathens!)

regarding oxy tank fetish.....
well dear theres rubber and scuba-diver wet suit fetish,
I'm sure I can find an oxy tank fetishist if I persistently search POF or google them........thats what Linkedln,facebook and goggle earth is for !

I'm forever blowing bubbles lah lah di dah through my slippery wet warm mucus lining ti di dah lah jingle boink!
 Kariann71
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/1/2011 9:53:25 AM

I'm wondering if hauling around an oxygen tank due to acute emphysema is also considered a turn-on or fetish?

As an ex smoker I can honestly say I NEVER felt sexy smoking. In fact, I was constantly washing my hands, spritzing myself with body spray, brushing my teeth and desperately trying to cover all traces of smoke smell on myself. I used to enjoy the buzz but always hated the smell of smoke on myself. Made me feel dirty, and not in a good way.

Ever read something you wrote, initially thinking it was cute in a smarta$$ kind of way, only to go back, re-read and say "Man I sound like a b!tch" LOL

Yeah, this is one of those moments... No offense intended to anyone with this particular kink.
Billy, I have nooooooo clue what you're talking about over there as usual. But more power to ya hun. Hehehe
 bilby886
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2011 12:22:06 PM
thats alright K,
I often have one plot short of a story too,
but that is what is so much fun about this internet thingy hardrive box......you should what type on the screen when the power is off [one battery short of a laptop?]

thanks for the power... I'll make you proud

regarding smoking fetish,
look at some of the 'ol black and white movies ... elegant ladies with cigarettes on the end of long cigarette holders,
handsome 30 something "Gregory Peck" types wearing smokers jackets puffing on cigars [sweet smelling port dipped variety english cigars]
everyones very gentlemanly and lady like on the silver screen.

Now the big craze over here is the electronic cigarette - I don't know how it works but I have seen them on sale as a method to kick the nicotine habit but still keep the aestheticism of being a real smoker.

figures I guess
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ever Heard of a smoking fetish?